What's new

Al-Qaeda assassin worked for MI6

all those articles are opinion pieces and speculation. with first link speculating CIA tortured terrorist like your own army does . heh

I know you love to post threads without sourcing them out. BUT how are these opinions to do anything with Pakistan and aligned with the article posted? CIA also supported Iran and Iraq at one point. how is that anything to do with this terrorist which the Mi6 had as a spy ?

and if we are to take your logic - then you are no different than those who fund to kill Pakistanis. You continue to live in the US , paying Uncle sam money to kill Muslims and Pakistanis - hence you are promoter of killings in Pakistan. See, we all all can play 6 degrees of seperation from the CIA. :D

I'll be frank and guarantee you that only an idiot would think Mi6 is behind killing French citizens and Christan's in Pakistan... as this terrorist was purported to do

all those articles are opinion pieces and speculation. with first link speculating CIA tortured terrorist like your own army does . heh

I know you love to post threads without sourcing them out. BUT how are these opinions to do anything with Pakistan and aligned with the article posted? CIA also supported Iran and Iraq at one point. how is that anything to do with this terrorist which the Mi6 had as a spy ?

and if we are to take your logic - then you are no different than those who fund to kill Pakistanis. You continue to live in the US , paying Uncle sam money to kill Muslims and Pakistanis - hence you are promoter of killings in Pakistan. See, we all all can play 6 degrees of seperation from the CIA. :D

I'll be frank and guarantee you that only an idiot would think Mi6 is behind killing French citizens and Christan's in Pakistan... as this terrorist was purported to do

It's funny, these are the type of sources you use to implicate Pakistan for everything as well.

Getting to the point, the ISI, RAW, MI6, CIA, MOSSAD; everyone is part of this 'global game'. No one is an angel here, but it is a fact that the ISI, RAW have worked in collaboration with the CIA, MOSSAD, MI6 etc in the past & continue to do so. While Pakistan & India are no angels; our agencies are morally far better than the CIA, MOSSAD, MI6 because we do not dream of imperialism & global domination: we try to be regional powers in our specific region, which isn't the case for the CIA & MI6. The CIA, MI6 have deliberately used Islamic extremism to achieve their goals in various countries (supported by their biggest proxy, Saudi Arabia of course, the hot bed for Al-Qaeda & their Wahabi ideology) & supported Islamic terrorists against nations, & none of the links I have quoted are speculation: these are established facts.

err no- how did you come to that logically?? they were recruited to spy on terrorists- its the terrorist who hoodwinked them . gosh you guys are scary with twisted conspiracies..

you being hindustany should be the one asking questions, considering 166 of your citizens were shot down one by one over a span of 72 hours......

apart from my personal reservations over how indian authorities remained dumb deaf and mute over the impending attack, you should be asking why informants of friendly countries are scoping out locations in your big cities for future attacks

Hmmm lets see now, MI6 Terrorists, RAW consulates and Terrorist production units, CIA mercenaries, and their loyal terrorists, the MOSSAD funded terrorists, the Foreign nationals from around the world terrorists .Now these kid terrorists, lured by the dirty foreign spy agencies.

Then the names of all these organizations, AQ, LET, JEM, JEP JET, PET taliban e murga, taliban e katal e aam....and all other non sense.

I wonder after all this can there be any thing constructive left to think about in Pakistan?

you being hindustany should be the one asking questions, considering 166 of your citizens were shot down one by one over a span of 72 hours......

apart from my personal reservations over how indian authorities remained dumb deaf and mute over the impending attack, you should be asking why informants of friendly countries are scoping out locations in your big cities for future attacks

what the hell does that have to do with the topic at hand. Indians have being asking enough , looking introspectively as to why the govt failed. but they still stand tall in the world knowing they were not the perpetrators of worldwide terrorism. they give their misguided and their govt hell- they don't make excuses for its failing. they know the why and whom killed the 176 . You do Muslims and Pakistanis a bad service when you always look at conspiracies as an excuse- always look to divert like the topic like kids do.

the article at hand has you guys stating Mi6 is recruiting people to blow up Europeans and Christan's in Pakistan- that is absurd and senile talk.

It's funny, these are the type of sources you use to implicate Pakistan for everything as well.

Getting to the point, the ISI, RAW, MI6, CIA, MOSSAD; everyone is part of this 'global game'. No one is an angel here, but it is a fact that the ISI, RAW have worked in collaboration with the CIA, MOSSAD, MI6 etc in the past & continue to do so. While Pakistan & India are no angels; our agencies are morally far better than the CIA, MOSSAD, MI6 because we do not dream of imperialism & global domination: we try to be regional powers in our specific region, which isn't the case for the CIA & MI6. The CIA, MI6 have deliberately used Islamic extremism to achieve their goals in various countries (supported by their biggest proxy, Saudi Arabia of course, the hot bed for Al-Qaeda & their Wahabi ideology) & supported Islamic terrorists against nations, & none of the links I have quoted are speculation: these are established facts.

that is borderline bi-polar talk to think Mi6 was responsible for killing the French and Christan's in Pakistan. everybody else is to be blamed but your selfs - heh. There is zero accountability with your kind. I hope not to see you on American TV being carted away for something stupid you act upon in NJ. This is scary that we have folks like you in the US. which btw , if the CIA and amerika is so horrible as to perpetrate such crimes , why do you continue to fund it?

what the hell does that have to do with the topic at hand

assets are proving to be liabilities

the article at hand is about Mi6 recruiting someone to blow up Europeans and Christan's in Pakistan- that is absurd and senile talk.

well unfortunately regardless of what the intention was, the former gitmo detainee ''recruit'' --if news is to be believed --was instrumental in 2 attacks on Pakistani soil --in which Pakistani and foreign nationals were killed

the timing of this ''wikileak'' couldnt be any better; especially at a time where rascals in certain parts of the world are trying to paint ISI as a terrorist group responsible for the attacks like these

that is borderline bi-polar talk to think Mi6 was responsible for killing the French and Christan's in Pakistan. everybody else is to be blamed but your selfs - heh. There is zero accountability with your kind. I hope not to see you on American TV being carted away for something stupid you act upon in NJ. This is scary that we have folks like you in the US. which btw , if the CIA and amerika is so horrible as to perpetrate such crimes , why do you continue to fund it?

Stop it with your troll posts. I can do nothing about the situation but express my displeasure.

Dissent is the highest form of patriotism - Thomas Jefferson

This is scary that we have folks like you in the US. which btw , if the CIA and amerika is so horrible as to perpetrate such crimes , why do you continue to fund it?

i think you are the one being emotional with your knee-jerk replies....where did he imply or say any of those things? To a substantial extent he is correct -- of course on the ''Islamist part'' we also did the same thing e.g. in Afghanistan

it was a noble cause; we all had similar objective however different ways of hoping to implement it especially subsequent to the cold war.

it wasnt just Islamists; it was anybody that suited the cause. In Turkey, the CIA was working closely with the Grey Wolves movement to promote Turkish nationalism and anti-communism in the North Caucuses region of Russia (former USSR). The Grey Wolves were an ultra-nationalist secular group incidentally.

that's just how the game works; you will align yourselves with whoever shares your objectives or goals.....hindustanys know this game too -- that's why they supported mukti bahini terrorists in Bangla Desh

i think you are the one being emotional with your knee-jerk replies....where did he imply or say any of those things? To a substantial extent he is correct -- of course on the ''Islamist part'' we also did the same thing e.g. in Afghanistan

it was a noble cause; we all had similar objective however different ways of hoping to implement it especially subsequent to the cold war.

it wasnt just Islamists; it was anybody that suited the cause. In Turkey, the CIA was working closely with the Grey Wolves movement to promote Turkish nationalism and anti-communism in the North Caucuses region of Russia (former USSR). The Grey Wolves were an ultra-nationalist secular group incidentally.

that's just how the game works; you will align yourselves with whoever shares your objectives or goals.....hindustanys know this game too -- that's why they supported mukti bahini terrorists in Bangla Desh

He also forgot that India supported the LTTE for 15 years against Sri Lanka to appease, & to curtail their own separatists' 'tendencies' in Tamil Nadu.

Stop it with your troll posts. I can do nothing about the situation but express my displeasure.

Dissent is the highest form of patriotism - Thomas Jefferson

This is not dissent though - this wacko talk like those 911 conspiracy theorists. Unless you think they too are 'dissenters'. If a Pakistani says all suicide missions are paid by Christan's in Pakistan, would you not think that was wacko talk? mmm wait a minute - maybe bad example, given you think Mi6 was behind killing the French.

This is not dissent though - this wacko talk like those 911 conspiracy theorists. Unless you think they too are 'dissenters'. If a Pakistani says all suicide missions are paid by Christan's in Pakistan, would you not think that was wacko talk? mmm wait a minute - maybe bad example, given you think Mi6 was behind killing the French.

Definition of dissent:

The expression or holding of opinions at variance with those previously, commonly, or officially held.

I think I'm showing dissent holding a opinions different from the official viewpoint, & I am entitled to do so. So you believe that all the 9/11 conspiracy theorists should be sent to concentration camps?

assets are proving to be liabilities

well unfortunately regardless of what the intention was, the former gitmo detainee ''recruit'' --if news is to be believed --was instrumental in 2 attacks on Pakistani soil --in which Pakistani and foreign nationals were killed

the timing of this ''wikileak'' couldnt be any better; especially at a time where rascals in certain parts of the world are trying to paint ISI as a terrorist group responsible for the attacks like these

I don't where you got the idea that it was a US recruit. if you read the article it was Mi6 recruit who was x gitmo that was freed . Yes CIA works with units to overthrow govts, but again the question at hand is where did the MI6 was responsible for killing French and Christians in Pakistan come form? It's bullpuckey imagination of a conspiratorial mind...

Definition of dissent:

The expression or holding of opinions at variance with those previously, commonly, or officially held.

I think I'm showing dissent holding a opinions different from the official viewpoint, & I am entitled to do so. So you believe that all the 9/11 conspiracy theorists should be sent to concentration camps?

You are not dissenting , you are coming up w/ absurd conspiracies. And where did you come up with another conspiracy of concentration camps- LOL? - you are hitting them out of the park on the conspiracy theories today.

Back
Top Bottom