What's new

Al-Khalid tank (Type 90-IIM / MBT-2000) Information Pool

Thanks @Signalian

So if a country is aiming for a 10000 strong tank force, about 2500-3000 would be held in reserve and the other 7500 - 7000 would go to the military. Interesting.

2905347_original.png

2904468_600.png

2904727_600.png

Ak-1

Doghouse with TI sight, day sight, laser range finder for gunner. A good look at the dynamic muzzle reference system.

upload_2020-4-4_15-5-45.png

Hopefully this guy doesn't disappoint

Considering the fact that he has shared video of J10 designated as Jf17 Blk3, I believe it's better to ignore him.
Any idea about ERA bricks used in AK and AK1? I have heard about both Nozh and FY4 but not sure about it.

Considering the fact that he has shared video of J10 designated as Jf17 Blk3, I believe it's better to ignore him.

Any idea about ERA bricks used in AK and AK1? I have heard about both Nozh and FY4 but not sure about it.

Aorak is based on FY-2,3. Randomly used. That video was about the rivet expert who worked on both jets. The two Bs parked side by side towards the end were interesting and got many confused.

Battle Position preparation(It is tanks related i don't know where else to post it)
If you are in defensive position and waiting for enemy. You are not just sitting idle in the tank waiting for the enemy. You are doing battle position preparation. Before you start your fight, you start ranging different things and take note of the ranges for example building 1800 meters away. So in case during fight your laser range finder gets knocked out, you still have idea of ranges and helpful for engagement.

Challenger 2 PlayStation like gunner controls, gun is stabilized, controls are fixed you can hold onto it so you don't cause false input. Everything is done by your thumb just like PlayStation controller. Brilliant idea Kids now days growing up already know how to use it.
70 ton very heavily armored tank. If you want to take a hit you would do very well to take a hit in this tank. And it also has a record to prove it 13 RPG hits on one particular tank.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom