What's new

Al-Khalid tank (Type 90-IIM / MBT-2000) Information Pool

KSA has been testing AK for sometime but no deal has materialized. Its been built for,desert warfare. I believe RSLF or SNAG were looking for T-90S. However, RSLF has a much better option in Altay, for a JV.

True, the SNG is considering it as an option. I'm confident they will get it slowly but surly. My Uni is close to the SNG College and I saw 3 AKs once ,I think they got those for testing or something like that.

I know yaar but thats what I'm saying - Maybe the Force's Expenditure Mix should be realigned a bit to give more resources to the PN & the PAF !

Achaaa how good do you think the Al-Zarrar is compared to the AKs, the T-80s, the T-72 Ajeya's & the Indian T-90 - Where does it stand with respect to these tanks ?
You will have to give Pakistan sometime. Now you guys are doing a great job for the Turks and the UAE. I'm very proud of the military industry of Pakistan xD

This is the Second time I am mentioning that in army recruitment centre bill board near Shahrah e faisal has some new Alkhalid tank design is it AK 2 ? Because it has a Wider Turrent

This is the Second time I am mentioning that in army recruitment centre bill board near Shahrah e faisal has some new Alkhalid tank design is it AK 2 ? Because it has a Wider Turrent

Can you take a picture?

I think the turret is the only major improvement compared to other modern design which all have huge flat turret. It protects the crew from attacks from above. It has lower RCS. It can be fitted with better armor. I think there is input from Turkish tank but not sure...

Turkeys_ALTAY+Tank_1.jpg

I think the turret is the only major improvement compared to other modern design which all have huge flat turret. It protects the crew from attacks from above. It has lower RCS. It can be fitted with better armor. I think there is input from Turkish tank but not sure...

Turkeys_ALTAY+Tank_1.jpg

Really true?

can someone post the picture of that al khalid or the new al khalid?

Turkeys_ALTAY+Tank_1.jpg

Its exactly same as this turret !

"Novi Srpski Tenk Vihor - II" (New Serbian Tank Vihor -II).
The Vihor was a further development of the T-72 based M-84A MBT that was halted after the breakup of Yugoslavia. There are reports that development continued in Croatia for a while.
1nszF8y.jpg
09mrRal.jpg

Vladimir Ivanovic) work on system integration for Al-Khalid and he done some work on China tank (I guess Type 96). He is former Yugoslav and later Serbian tank legend. He is not only top class tank expert (one of best in world for T series tanks) but very good tanker. I saw his "work" in M-84 tank.

Pakistan "self-development" of Khalid main battle tanks, it has appeared two kinds of remote machine gun, the first one is the optical lens Russia type periscope sighting system, presumably imported from Ukraine. As we all know, Ukraine and China and Pakistan on the development of relations in the tank is very close, I had previously posted on the forum had one with Ukrainian words "Storm II Tank" picture, this photo was taken in Pakistan, I think it might be The famous 85-3 tanks in Pakistan and Ukraine T-84 tanks when the shooting competition, time is about 1994 years ago. Therefore, early adopters Khalid remote machine guns, most likely is the direct introduction of Ukrainian T-84 tanks, machine gun system.

3417950642199397882.jpg

Turret above with Ukrainian words "new tank storm Ⅱ"

Later Khalid tanks another remote machine gun system, obviously CCD camera using a TV sighting system is estimated to be developed by China. Because in recent years on public display in the country of Pakistan Khalid tanks, are of this CCD optical remote machine guns.
1rKoDIk.jpg

È«½ðÊôÍâ¿Ç¡ª¡ªÌ¹¿ËÒ£¿Ø¸ßÉä»úǹ - ¿ÆÂÞÁηòµÄÈÕÖ¾ - ÍøÒײ©¿Í

Sure tuesday i will pass by I will take the picture However I must quote that it was "3d Design" not real model but it was looking like made on AK chassis but different Turret

So where's the picture you promised us? :azn:

Pakistan "self-development" of Khalid main battle tanks, it has appeared two kinds of remote machine gun, the first one is the optical lens Russia type periscope sighting system, presumably imported from Ukraine. As we all know, Ukraine and China and Pakistan on the development of relations in the tank is very close, I had previously posted on the forum had one with Ukrainian words "Storm II Tank" picture, this photo was taken in Pakistan, I think it might be The famous 85-3 tanks in Pakistan and Ukraine T-84 tanks when the shooting competition, time is about 1994 years ago. Therefore, early adopters Khalid remote machine guns, most likely is the direct introduction of Ukrainian T-84 tanks, machine gun system.

3417950642199397882.jpg

Turret above with Ukrainian words "new tank storm Ⅱ"

Later Khalid tanks another remote machine gun system, obviously CCD camera using a TV sighting system is estimated to be developed by China. Because in recent years on public display in the country of Pakistan Khalid tanks, are of this CCD optical remote machine guns.
1rKoDIk.jpg

È«½ðÊôÍâ¿Ç¡ª¡ªÌ¹¿ËÒ£¿Ø¸ßÉä»úǹ - ¿ÆÂÞÁηòµÄÈÕÖ¾ - ÍøÒײ©¿Í

Turret above with Ukrainian words "new tank storm Ⅱ" picture is not showing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom