What's new

Al Jazeera - Video suggests higher Bangladesh protest toll

Its an open secret that death toll is much higher than the official estimates.Govt press note is full of dramatic lies.
But hefazot's claim of 3 thousand killing is also exaggerated. Death toll may cross hundred on that night.

One thing gives me pure entertainment that every Indians see jamati shadow and every Pakistanis see awami shadow on Bangladeshis.Be honest to yourself,everyone

Its an open secret that death toll is much higher than the official estimates.Govt press note is full of dramatic lies.
But hefazot's claim of 3 thousand killing is also exaggerated. Death toll may cross hundred on that night.

One thing gives me pure entertainment that every Indians see jamati shadow and every Pakistanis see awami shadow on Bangladeshis.Be honest to yourself,everyone

Indians are obssessed anything that sounds "Muslims" their hate is visible.

As far as we Pakistanis are concerned , its clear that Protesters were fired UPON by AWAMI GOVT so why shouldnt we talk about Swami shadow?

As far as we Pakistanis are concerned , its clear that Protesters were fired UPON by AWAMI GOVT so why shouldnt we talk about Swami shadow?

Don't worry about what the distant Indians are supposedly obsessed with.

Stick to the topic, which is whether the Jamatis had their backside handed over to them.

come to the point. they used pellets on sleeping protesters... not typical bullet.. this is why few people died, but they suffered serious injuries. most of these protesters are scattered , taking treatments in different clinics in secret to avoid arrest or harassment. 3-4 of my friends were there in that night, i heard directly from them. they were hiding inside a roadside shop.

The Bangladesh government must be held accountable for the responsible of killing over 2,500 protesters and injuring many. I have seen those brutal attacks by security forces on YT. The English Aljazeera is terrible but the Arabic version has some good coverage especially in the Middle East unlike the Western medias. However, people should be more aware of Aljazeera because it's more like an MA15+ rated, not sure what rate you have in your country but you do know what I mean G, PG, R18 etc :)

The Bangladesh government must be held accountable for the responsible of killing over 2,500 protesters and injuring many. I have seen those brutal attacks by security forces on YT. The English Aljazeera is terrible but the Arabic version has some good coverage especially in the Middle East unlike the Western medias. However, people should be more aware of Aljazeera because it's more like an MA15+ rated, not sure what rate you have in your country but you do know what I mean G, PG, R18 etc :)

Where did you find that?????

What is this?

Good Al-Jazeera and Bad Al-Jazeera?

Infographic: Turmoil over Bangladesh tribunal - Interactive - Al Jazeera English

This report was prepared by these 3 individuals:

https://plus.google.com/106792296452780584900/posts

geo/graphi/culture: Origin of the Hebrew Man

Jeremy Swinarton - Canada | LinkedIn

Awami idiots and clueless foreigners making report about Bangladesh and accepted, publish and given credibility by Al Jazeera, supposedly the voice of the Muslim world, just great!!!

This report produced by another gentleman was better:
Video suggests higher Bangladesh protest toll - Central & South Asia - Al Jazeera English

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/244425-international-media-conspiracy-defame-bangladesh-next-taliban-country-11.html

Watch this video (it is in Bangla):

Last edited by a moderator:
According to what I have seen is the protesters are calling out to make the country more Islamic while the secular governments are trying everything to keep them quiet. This is what it's all about :coffee:

According to what I have seen is the protesters are calling out to make the country more Islamic while the secular governments are trying everything to keep them quiet. This is what it's all about :coffee:

No what it is all about is that the AL are trying to remain in power at all costs and they have decided to eliminate the opposition and try to exclude them from elections. The first step in achieving this is to eliminate the Islamic parties and then they will destroy the BNP. They are supported in this agenda by India.

No what it is all about is that the AL are trying to remain in power at all costs and they have decided to eliminate the opposition and try to exclude them from elections. The first step in achieving this is to eliminate the Islamic parties and then they will destroy the BNP. They are supported in this agenda by India.

It started with the killing of senior army personnel through BDR mutiny. Then divided the army in two commands further ensuring no mishap happens. Then, they started the process of getting Jamat out of BNP coalition (Jamat carries 7 to 10% vote). The scene after this is as you see today.

I would say this is another BAKSHAL attempt.

Noble cause. The Jamatis killed 3 millions Bangladeshis with their masters.

They probably understand only one language.

you are forgetting their roles in warcrimes. Don't talk about saffron looking orange kinnu fruits

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom