What's new

Al Jazeera: Qatari emir Sheikh Hamad to step down

somebozo

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
BREAKING: The Qatari emir Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani has confirmed to members of the ruling family on Monday that he will step down and transfer power to his heir apparent, Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani. More soon...

Recently Saudi royals family was not happy with his acts. He been head strong.

I love that they are spreading "Democracy" in other countries but not in Qatar. Maybe we should support rebels to spread democracy in Qatar :lol:

Free Qatari Army.

whatsoever, you know what although democracy is a perfect form of governing remember it's only good for others ...

my post is on topic....see first that he was talking about a chair and a fat guy....a i posted a pic of fat mirza qadiani on a chair.....

We were expecting you to share some facts,rather then Qadiyani and his picture :blink:

Wese misreading aside, nice to see he handed power to his son. I mean, kitna farq ayega bete ke ane se, all the people will be happy and they'll be glad

Then they'll realise he's the same slave to US :P

Bla bla, whatever or whosoever he was, he was a retard. That is beside the point, the point is: in defense of Arabs you attack a Pakistani. I see the potential in you so that one day you attain martyrdom and visit all those promised hooris.

mirza qadiani is indian....get your facts straight...and dont derail the thread by making posts of no value.

Wallay mara? :D

@Hyperion Are you Really from Pushtoon Blood line cuz I'm having doubt on you now. :D

He is an imbecile wannabe jehadi. Phase one of indoctrination. :D

You know, if this post gets him an infraction, I urge the mods to infract those who thanked this guy too.

Pathetic post

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom