What's new

Al Jazeera: Kashmir Meeting ends without consensus!

I feel people should move on,no one is going to massacre kashmiries ,trust me if something like that happens people like me will be the first to protest and come to the streets.
Politics of both sides has have kept kashmiries poor,now they too need development ,jobs good roads and better life
REALLY ...why so many troops....12th day of Curfew....Kashmirs are non combatants so far ....imagine when they start giving you real resistance!!!!

REALLY ...why so many troops....12th day of Curfew....Kashmirs are non combatants so far ....imagine when they start giving you real resistance!!!!
Indians are scared and shitting their pants. That's why even pro Indian politicians are imprisoned.

I don't know what the solution is. But making a fool out of your people is no way for a Government to act.

And the reason I say that Pakistan won't go on the offensive is not because it's not a solution but because we simply don't have the reserves to start a war and then it sustain it as well.

When your existence is at stake you find the resources

I feel people should move on,no one is going to massacre kashmiries ,trust me if something like that happens people like me will be the first to protest and come to the streets.
Politics of both sides has have kept kashmiries poor,now they too need development ,jobs good roads and better life

Why should your words be trusted when the reality-check only needs that internet ban be lifted in Kashmir? #JustDoIt

... And when it gets lifted, then everyone will see the genocide conducted by Indian state in Occupied Kashmir.

He didn't sell Kashmir unlike Imran!
Really who gave information on Kashmir fighters to Gujral, either you don’t know or you pretend not to know or maybe you are so young that do not know what damage Nawaz and Benazir did to Kashmir and Khalistan movement.

Internationalisation of the issue.
Internationalisation happens when third country becomes a party to the issue. Barring China, literally everyone called it bilateral. (And dont say calling it bilateral is a win because India said its an internal issue, they said that just to have more to give if any talks take place. Thats how Diplomatic level talks are done, always start with strings tighter than what u are comfortable with and slowly loosen them so other party thinks it got u to do it and yet you are still in ur comfort zone.)
Chinese ambassador's statement can't be taken as the statement of other member's statement as nobody authorised them.

Kashmir is being discussed now every where.
It was being discussed already, the media was all over it for years....media is still over it and will remain so...what changed? Pak was talking about Kashmir in every forum, it still is doing the same thing.

Internationalisation happens when third country becomes a party to the issue. Barring China, literally everyone called it bilateral. (And dont say calling it bilateral is a win because India said its an internal issue, they said that just to have more to give if any talks take place. Thats how Diplomatic level talks are done, always start with strings tighter than what u are comfortable with and slowly loosen them so other party thinks it got u to do it and yet you are still in ur comfort zone.)
Chinese ambassador's statement can't be taken as the statement of other member's statement as nobody authorised them.

It was being discussed already, the media was all over it for years....media is still over it and will remain so...what changed? Pak was talking about Kashmir in every forum, it still is doing the same thing.
Stop lying..

It's all precaution,curfew will be lifted.
I don't want to get into the second part but just for you to think ,is it easy to fight just a few in the crowd or the whole crowd in front of you.
Why should your words be trusted when the reality-check only needs that internet ban be lifted in Kashmir? #JustDoIt

... And when it gets lifted, then everyone will see the genocide conducted by Indian state in Occupied Kashmir.
When the internet ban is not lifted as you said then why are pakistanies saying we are massacreing kashmiries.

Back
Top Bottom