What's new

Al Jazeera: Kashmir Meeting ends without consensus!

If you doubt about genocide being conducted by Indian Army in Indian Occupied Kashmir, then

1. Lift internet ban in Indian Occupied Kashmir
2. Let the media/journalists operate in IOK freely.
3. Let the UN observers go into IOK & to the CFL (previously LOC)
Internet ban will be lifted,we will wait till then before coming to conclusions without proof

He didn't care about economy either---Which our arastoos are too concerned about.

This time however,
War will be imposed on us, we won't start it.
Or evn we impose a war real bad gorrlilla war thn no one ill be blaming us, and top of it if india comes to attack inside our land, it will be captured and paraded live in whole world and thn, it ill be a massive Chinese invasion from ladkh area thn, India would hve Jst one choice, to save kashmir or give ladakh or give both and freedom fighters of khaliastan and Naga land will start thier war of independence, this pandora box which india has open made it a agreesor and no matter what happens next world will see Indias fault to kick start a conflict so that all meeting of UNSC was a part of long strategy, which bring 1000 cuts policy in effect?
And for tht india has no cure and Thts why it came back with nuclear threat????

That's all fine and good, I appreciate it. But I hate the fact that the Government is manipulating people into thinking that a meeting we got nothing out of is somehow a victory.
Political governments always exaggerate their doings. What's difficult to understand?

Internet ban will be lifted,we will wait till then before coming to conclusions without proof

Oh, I am patient & confident at the same time about the genocide of Kashmiris by the Indian state. Its the Indian state which is trying to slither out from exposing the reality in Indian Occupied Kashmir by lifting ban on internet.

Or evn we impose a war real bad gorrlilla war thn no one ill be blaming us, and top of it if india comes to attack inside our land, it will be captured and paraded live in whole world and thn, it ill be a massive Chinese invasion from ladkh area thn, India would hve Jst one choice, to save kashmir or give ladakh or give both and freedom fighters of khaliastan and Naga land will start thier war of independence, this pandora box which india has open made it a agreesor and no matter what happens next world will see Indias fault to kick start a conflict so that all meeting of UNSC was a part of long strategy, which bring 1000 cuts policy in effect?
And for tht india has no cure and Thts why it came back with nuclear threat????
What you have described is best case scenario. But in wars all plans fall flat when the first shot is fired.

We can hope for the best, and we do hope that India commits a blunder similar to Balakot but much larger in magnitude.

It is yet to be seen if China intervenes directly or otherwise in case CPEC is threatened

Russian envoy can be seen here saying that it was 'better to not touch on the issue.'

So, what part of this meeting was a success, or is the Government fooling its people again?
I think you missed , how Indian ambassador to UN avoid journalist question and walk away.

Oh, I am patient & confident at the same time about the genocide of Kashmiris by the Indian state. Its the Indian state which is trying to slither out from exposing the reality in Indian Occupied Kashmir by lifting ban on internet.
Don't worry I am confident no such thing will happen

That's all fine and good, I appreciate it. But I hate the fact that the Government is manipulating people into thinking that a meeting we got nothing out of is somehow a victory.

At this point, even getting the UNSC to discuss Kashmir (after 54 years) is a diplomatic victory for Pakistan in the sense that it is conductive to building a narrative that suits us.

Russian envoy can be seen here saying that it was 'better to not touch on the issue.'

So, what part of this meeting was a success, or is the Government fooling its people again?
Plus, any Veto ? non. It mean everyone recognized it is disputed territory.

What you have described is best case scenario. But in wars all plans fall flat when the first shot is fired.

We can hope for the best, and we do hope that India commits a blunder similar to Balakot but much larger in magnitude.

It is yet to be seen if China intervenes directly or otherwise in case CPEC is threatened

You can bet on Indian invasion of Azad Kashmir after India has seeing the passive stance of Pakistan & NO action from UNSC alongwith NO international pressure.

Do you think Indian has abrogated article 370 just to conduct genocide in Kashmir? India has deliberately removed the Nehru's 1948 stalemate with the ambition to conquer entire Kashmir.

China will come to assist once we start a war. Till then, they will remain in observe-mode.

Don't worry I am confident no such thing will happen

Your confidence means nothing for us Pakistanis & Kashmiris. We are only interested in the reality which is being hid by Indian state by total blackout in Indian Occupied Kashmir after removal of Article 370..

Plus, any Veto ? non. It mean everyone recognized it is disputed territory.

As long as UNMOGIP is present in India and Pakistan, the UN cannot deny that it has a role to play in the Kashmir dispute. As long as Kashmir is on the agenda of the UNSC as an unresolved international dispute, the UN cannot deny that it is a disputed territory.

The only way to terminate UNMOGIP or to remove Kashmir from the agenda of UN is through a UNSC Resolution. And now with yesterday's statement of Chinese envoy, it has become clear that it ain't happening. India has been effectively 'preempted'.

As for Veto, that's used in formal meetings only, to block resolutions/motions

You can bet on Indian invasion of Azad Kashmir after India has seeing the passive stance of Pakistan & NO action from UNSC alongwith NO international pressure.

Do you think Indian has abrogated article 370 just to conduct genocide in Kashmir? India has deliberately removed the Nehru's 1948 stalemate with the ambition to conquer entire Kashmir.

China will come to assist once we start a war. Till then, they will remain in observe-mode.
Agreed.
They will do it.

Question is: was consensus or some resolution the only goal or the most optimistic one?

In less than 2 weeks, an issue which was mentioned on and off with a general bias in world media towards a flashpoint for two countries resulting from Pakistan’s support of “terror” groups in Indian Kashmir along with a general ignorance of the issue , has changed narrative to a disputed territory where Indian atrocities are now highlighted and world leaders are engaged in trying to get a compromise going on Indian moves?

So is it really the “nothing changed” as the online Indian claims?
Perhaps not through any binding resolutions yet, but in terms of publicity, support among different ngo’s and lobbying groups, population awareness, and trending social media exposure; the change is priceless.

India wants war , after abolishing 370 and recent first strike nuclear threat. So, its pointless to talk to this Indian govt anymore. It enough for Pakistan to adopt aggressive posture. Kashmir can not be resolved on table.

I think they are fooling. Not much we can do about it diplomatically. Palestine issue remains there even when it is taken To UNSC many times. Palestine had potential to gain more international support but we know how much it got. Only solution for Kashmir in favor of Pakistan is to take it by FORCE

Pakistani leaders are fool. There should be strong covert war by Pakistan in Indian Occupied Kashmir. Look what india did in East Pakistan, amd recently in Balochistan and FATA. Look how US is pursuing it's interests. Look at Israel, Arabs, Iranians, all pursuing their interests. Look how Russia saved Cremians...but Pakistan?

Back
Top Bottom