What's new

Al-Jazeera anchorwomen quit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last edited by a moderator:
you people ruined the thred go to the undeworld :D

Last edited:
:hitwall::hitwall: please if you have nothing to contribute back off

If I knew you I would spit on your face.

Remember thats what you said wahabi. You people cannot be argued with because you are brought up in a controlled and extreme environment where there is no middle ground.

WHY SHOULD A WOMAN ADHERE TO A MANS RULE WHEN ITS THE MAN HIMSELF WHO HAS TO LEARN TO REPEL BAD INTENTIONS AND KEEP HIS EYES LOW.

Those anchors are not coming nude to the read the news ? Are they ?

Those countries are still living in mideveal ages, when will they ever come to 21st century.

Thats Al Jazeera and the anchor ladies decision. None of your concern. You probably don't even get Al Jazeera.

Thats Al Jazeera and the anchor ladies decision. None of your concern. You probably don't even get Al Jazeera.

lolz then whats the purpose of this discussion forum in the first place??

to t faz ..... you sir have a mind of a pea ... if iam not mistaken you are not a muslim yes? how? in the quran it says women should dress modesly SOOO men dont have the most little urge to look at her .... this is what the holy book of God says if you denie it by saying ohhhhh men have to lower down there site which i do agree on we no better than the west how? we would have the same numbers of rape sexual assualts as them ... that is why i always saw women should dress modesly and IT IS THERE CHOISE TO WEAR A HIJAB .... and from when i said that if i knew you i would spit in your face it iseht wrong you said we should take over the holy sites and kill all the sataic wahabies LOOOL even saying to plege war on the holy sites is a sin and you said it soo commonly that why i said that to you

Please post more pictures of sexy Anchorwomen. :agree:

Lets make this thread a sticky of hot Anchor women. :cheers::smitten:

Here is Robin Meade fron CNN hln. She dresses rather modestly these days. Earlier it was easy to to get distracted by the twin peaks. Hope the Mods won't mind. :D

Now tell me what guy would not fare disturbance in the force.

Last edited by a moderator:
to t faz ..... you sir have a mind of a pea ... if iam not mistaken you are not a muslim yes? how? in the quran it says women should dress modesly SOOO men dont have the most little urge to look at her .... this is what the holy book of God says if you denie it by saying ohhhhh men have to lower down there site which i do agree on we no better than the west how? we would have the same numbers of rape sexual assualts as them ... that is why i always saw women should dress modesly and IT IS THERE CHOISE TO WEAR A HIJAB .... and from when i said that if i knew you i would spit in your face it iseht wrong you said we should take over the holy sites and kill all the sataic wahabies LOOOL even saying to plege war on the holy sites is a sin and you said it soo commonly that why i said that to you

Please, who are you to decide if I am a Muslim or not, why act all high and mighty when you yourself talk in disgusting manner about getting turned on just by looking at women.

We have many rapes and indecent assaults on women but they are either unreported or the women suffers in silence because our stupid laws would punish the woman first.

Woman have to dress modestly but even then perverts find a way to be indecent.

Regarding the Holy Sites, I am in full agreement with anyone that they should be under the control of righteous people, not money hungry terrorist sympathizers.

I provided you with links that clearly show the Saudi royal family and Bin Laden having dubious relations with the corrupt murderers of the west.

How can the guardian of the Holy Sites be in partnership with those who have killed so many.

You sir are a hypocrite and a dumb one at that. You do not know the basics of Humanity but rather your own versions of reality.

are you talking about the one that was in your face last night??:lol::lol::rofl::rofl::whistle:

Keep your gay fantasies out of here. It was the one you have everynight and enjoy very much. :lol::hang2:

What a disgusting man you are wahabi, I knew you people are into the same kind.

lol you never read my other posts IT WAS A TYPO about the boner thing .... from bin ladin working with wahabies LOOOL you certainly dont really know that the old bin ladin was the true bin ladin and the one that did 911 was CIA STAGED... and for thoes perverts who say HEY ANY PICTURES OF HOT ANCHOR WOMEN ... there probly you beacuse i can tell if you cant resists saying that dont really want to know what happens when you dont see the female anatomy

Keep your gay fantasies out of here. It was the one you have everynight and enjoy very much. :lol::hang2:

What a disgusting man you are wahabi, I knew you people are into the same kind.

you really dident like my responce eh? lloooll and whats with wahabies do fantasize about beacuse you always bring them into a dissection

DELETED.......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom