What's new

AK's from around the world

african-rebel-with-ak47-wearing-fairy-wings.jpg

Most influential assault rifle in history, however some drawbacks of the Ak-47 is excessive recoil and vertical climb, if you see many of the Ak-47's used by rebels in the world they use the most basic of the Ak-47 without attachments such as fore-grips or recoil buffer.

Yes it is, but it's placed too far back. In other terms, the butt of the AK seems to be huge for the rifle.

lol yeah! Someone forgot to fix it before putting it on display.

SAI-25-005.jpg

Most influential assault rifle in history, however some drawbacks of the Ak-47 is excessive recoil and vertical climb, if you see many of the Ak-47's used by rebels in the world they use the most basic of the Ak-47 without attachments such as fore-grips or recoil buffer.

that's why I used to avoid it if I could in IGI :D

On TOPIC> AK-47 is one of the greatest assault rifles in history.

the only Tunisian regiment uses AK ( Tunisia don't buy it it just take it from terrorist cold corps and arms smugglers ) the Mahari regiment desert division
484177_155207137937452_1281563380_n.jpg

This looks like an Iraqi Tabuk designated marksman rifle.... or an RPK. Can't tell when the rest of the gun is hidden from view.

vrvj.jpg

AK 47 is truely weapon of Mass Distruction. No other weapon has killed more than this one..

actually I think both Sword and Maxim Machine Gun has killed more..Actually Maxim Machine gun has credited more kill than any other gun,as it was used by all parties of almost all the wars from 1884 to korean war...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom