What's new

Akinci & Aksungur and Turkish Unmanned Fighter Aircraft Program

Do you know "frequency of fall per total flight hours" for Anka ?
BTW it seems you ignored prototype crashes of Bayraktar, but not for Anka..

How many prototype crashes of Bayraktar present?
There's one crash of Anka after declared to be operational as far as I know! Their total flight hours? I don't think that near 20000.

Last edited:
It have been reached to 1:20000 for Bayraktar. Four Anka's falled already. The only fall of Bayraktar related with engine malfunction!
I would like to see your claims backed with credible sources. And also compare with other countries UAVs. More over you also need differentiate between prototypes and actively serving ones.
Also you need to provide total flight hours and number of sorties.

If you can't, then don't claim things that you can not prove. Hurşid also did that.

Did you got it?
Ağlıcaksan oynamayalım. :p:

How many prototype crashes of Bayraktar present?

Well I know how many news reported, but who really knows how many crashed ? It's not 1 btw, I suggest you do some digging and gain some knowledge before spreading misinformation.

There's one crash of Anka after declared to be operational as far as I know! Their total flight hours? I don't think that near 20000.

We don't know which version crash landed, it could have been a prototype demonstrator still in development. The fact that TAI owned up to it and said one of their drones crashed makes me believe it was a developmental version and not one owned by HVKK..

Besides people should stop comparing those two UAV's Anka is a lot bigger, heavier and more complex than Bayraktar.

Taktik sınıftaki Bayraktar ile Male sınıfı Anka yı kıyaslamak dışında, işin iyi yanı artık Abd ve israil imhalarını değil KENDI imhalarımızı konuşmuyoruz.

I'd rather read about one crashing than not reading about one at all (meaning it not being used/tested).
We should fly out as many uav's as possible, don't care if they crash. Yes could be pilot error but could also be system/engine failure.

we have 30 bayraktar and maybe 10 anka both new systems and ofcourse they gonna crash somehow. best and much expensive uavs crash too.

One thing about UAV's is they are prone to jamming from enemy, if they can acquire jamming capabilities.

Back
Top Bottom