What's new

Akinci & Aksungur and Turkish Unmanned Fighter Aircraft Program

It's not enough, because it doesn't say anywhere that only 10% of TS1400, F110 and T700 engine's are produced locally.
I especially like to see your source about TS1400 engine being only 10% local.

If you don't know what "sampling" means, I suggest you use your brain, because not only the ts1400, but "sampled" other engines at least over 60% local.

If you don't know what "sampling" means, I suggest you use your brain, because not only the ts1400, but "sampled" other engines at least over 60% local.
Sampling? I didn't mention see you mentioning sampling before. What do you mean with sampling, elaborate more. And on what do you base this on? And why is it significant in the local production percentage?

What are the engine's that are 10% and what are the engine's that are over 60% local?

Provide sources please.

"I suggest you use your brain,...", I don't appreciate this by the way, if we are going to have a civil conversation I suggest you leave statements like this out of the conversation. As it is not only disrespectful, it also reflects poorly on yourself.

Interesting "titbit" in The Guardian newspaper:

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2019/nov/27/revealed-uk-technology-turkey-rise-global-drone-power

Funny how the west still cannot accept the huge advances made by Türkiye recently.

One way or another, they had to be involved or responsible; because Turkey couldn't have done it herself (sarcasm).

clown haftar strikes again
https://mobile.twitter.com/Acemal71/status/1199314698937745409

btw, its really perfect shot ;)

4217.jpg

These are just planes in the showcase.

There are now more than 30 projects in the hands of private sector and foundation companies. Cargo UAV, swarm kamikaze drones, VTOL tactical UAVs etc. walks in the background.

As the main platform, we will see the Predator C equivalent turbofan engineed UCAV like 2023-24. This project was probably undertaken by Baykar. We will then see the MQ-4C Triton-equivalent strategic UAV, which will probably be undertaken by TAI. These two projects and the accumulation of MMU (TFX) programs will pave the way for the Turkish aviation industry to develop a purebred stealth fighter UCAV in the 2030s.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom