What's new

Akinci & Aksungur and Turkish Unmanned Fighter Aircraft Program

It has passed 3 hours since the announcement of AKINCI first flight and greeks have already started crying
What a pussy nation I can’t believe it!!!
https://translate.googleusercontent...700283&usg=ALkJrhh5iI8pqpr45rogc4TAn4LhNECnPQ
In fact, the majority of the commentary under the news is quite reasonable. They are generally complain to corruption and politicians arbitrary within their country and criticizing their own policies.

But hard to see by Greeks part is Turkey does no longer amaking Greece-oriented defensive plan. Now the scale is very different. Greece lost this balance in the 90s. And the symbolism of the post-2004 period is about Greece' becomes more dependent on external defense supports, while Turkey's hit the road with a completely independent(at least the embargo-free) defense industry targets. Greece will be passive/sentenced side probably all century, if Turkey will be in the dominant side next 10 years. This annoying situation triggering the greek policy makers that desperately trying to bring the EU into every process, because of yearning the old balance.

Erdogan's doughters certanly chose great minds as their husbands. One is making Turkey into UAV superpower, the other is reshaping quite succesfully turkish economy after almsot every western economic pundit was claiming its demise. Is it nepotism if you put in charge your siblings who are more then competent in their fields? He practicly turned this nepotism angle/critisism regarding this two on too its head and made it into a genious move. Erdogan is no fool, you cant say this or that about him. But a cracpot dictator fool, he's not.

one of the reason I have huge respect for him cause he's a political animal. Burak Kadercan described him the best; He would make Machiavelli cry and Sun Tzu smile from happines. And Burak is no AKP, or Erdogan shill. Shit, he's the only one who survived military coup in modern turkish history, eeven during Ottoman times and Sultans, those were rare.

He made more foreign policy disasters that is going to haunt us for a very long time. Only those is 100x worse than all the good he done. Also hes economic policies since 2012 has been a disaster.

He made more foreign policy disasters that is going to haunt us for a very long time. Only those is 100x worse than all the good he done. Also hes economic policies since 2012 has been a disaster.

Time for isoolationist policy that made sense 100 or 50 years ago is over. Miultipolar world is coming and Turkey must take its share, and act boldy or risk irrelevancy in global affairs. So yes, foreign policy did take some hits, but it also expanded its reach thru out the ME, Africa and Asia. Any way, its brother topic... for which I dont have time to go into a detail of much bigger picture.

and you certanly have a right to your own oppinion. We agree to disagree.

Time for isoolationist policy that made sense 100 or 50 years ago is over. Miultipolar world is coming and Turkey must take its share, and act boldy or risk irrelevancy in global affairs. So yes, foreign policy did take some hits, but it also expanded its reach thru out the ME, Africa and Asia. Any way, its brother topic... for which I dont have time to go into a detail of much bigger picture.

and you certanly have a right to your own oppinion. We agree to disagree.

He is just allergic to Reis. Don't even bother :D

Just an engine?!! Something else?
Just engine... Ukrainians calling it ''a Turkish-Ukrainian project'' for propaganda... You know ''We are working on this projects and we will take back Crimea with this weapons'' kind of propaganda.
But in realty they just provide Engines, they will got 13 Akinci for Engines.

Back
Top Bottom