What's new

Akbar

Dude, the debate isn't about who are the original aryans. I think RR has already made up his mind about that.

The debate is about whether Marathis are Indo-Aryans or Dravidians. They are Indo-Aryans. So there you are.

I have full of doubt whether Maratha are Aryan or not. But this logic will clearly ahead that origin of Aryan are of Sindh Civilization

I have full of doubt whether Maratha are Aryan or not. But this logic will clearly ahead that origin of Aryan are of Sindh Civilization

I thought they were supposed to be from northern Pakistan or something?

(Since the people there are taller and fairer)

Oh yes, of course they are. Indians just stole their knowledge and modified it for their "brahministic" and "dravidistic" ideologies.

Thanks

Whatever u can talk but u can't disagree with history. Aryan civilization were found in Pakistan. This is reality. U should courage to admit the truth.

Whatever u can talk but u can't disagree with history. Aryan civilization were found in Pakistan. This is reality. U should courage to admit the truth.

I just agreed with you. Please accept this as my admission of the truth.

Thanks

Nafees,

Do let us know if there is any connection of the Aryan civilisation and Brahaminism.

What is the truth?

Nafees,

Do let us know if there is any connection of the Aryan civilisation and Brahaminism.

What is the truth?

First generation (original) of Aryan civilization came in Pakistan more specifically on Indus river bank. Later on the third generation of Aryan civilization invaded in India and mixed up with non aryan like Dravidian. So pure Aryan came in Pakistan first.

It is obvious as is the fact that Huns and others who came by land had to come by land.

It is also a fact that they left their imprint on the people who lived there and hence they have the physical characteristics of the invaders!

There is hardly a dispute on this issue!

I wouldn't know.

I keep hearing it here.

It must be purity in implementing the religion or some such odd thought!

That is why my curiosity has been aroused.

Back
Top Bottom