What's new

Ajmal Kasab's Indian trial

hawk boktanim al...... hahahahaa its turkish if you got any turkish friend kindly consult him,,,,,,...... ;)
back to ur (lame) point... as i have said earlier that yes he was pakistani but am 110% sure he was bribed by you so called intelligence agency..RAW.. RAW is really raw yaar... there plan was lame.. and admit it dear neighbhour your government was a part of it........ :)

one word---proof ?

one word---proof ?

many people, including Ajmal Kasab, were arrested in 2006 from Katmandu by the Indian agencies with the help of Nepalese forces.
Ajmal Kasab went to the Nepalese capital on a business tour. His application regarding his arrest was lying pending in the Nepalese Supreme Court in which a reply was sought from Nepalese forces and Indian High Commission.
the Nepalese forces arrested almost 200 people including Ajmal Kasab before 2006 and his application in this regard was lying pending in the Nepalese Supreme Court in which Nepalese forces and Indian High Commission were made respondents.he wrote letters to Pakistan and Indian governments in this regard.he had also addressed a press conference in Nepal highlighting the issue in which he revealed that the Nepalese forces arrested Ajmal Kasab and many others and held them at an unknown place and that these people would be used for their ulterior designs at some later stage. he had no contact with Ajmal Kasab ever since he disappeared.

The people arrested in Nepal had gone there on legal visa for business but Indian agencies were in the habit of capturing Pakistanis from Nepal and afterwards implicated them in the Mumbai-like incidents to malign Pakistan......

:guns:
By THE NEWS INTERNATIONAL

Monday, 15 December 2008.

^^^^

There we go again........:argh:

Why Only Kathmandu...Indian forces entered pakistan....Went to Faridkot..Kidnapped Kasabh.....Gave Money to his father....and told him to claim in media that my son is a terrorist.....

Anything else.....

why are you indians so against us pakis,,, and especially me.... i want peace wid you guys... but i guess you guess dun want it.. it's just because of your moot behaviour we are in such mess......
grow up guys.. we need to change the history... just admit the fact that pakistan is a vital country too in sub continent and its survival is very much important..... if there's no pakistan(God forbids) inshallah there wont be any india too....!

Abasin turi,dont go offtopic and fake emotion wit h bs in your posts,when you cant post in a logical sense ......you provided no links in your last post,and anyone can tell the credibility of that by reading the 'story' even once.......lolz.....better luck next time

well atleast i didn start it... it was your indians who wanted a piece of me..... :coffee:

Relax.. no one wants a piece of anyone here...

When you are in open forums .....just remember one thing....

There are three sides to a story....Your side....my side...and the truth......and thats what the fight is all about....:D

^^^^

There we go again........:argh:

Why Only Kathmandu...Indian forces entered pakistan....Went to Faridkot..Kidnapped Kasabh.....Gave Money to his father....and told him to claim in media that my son is a terrorist.....

Anything else.....

Geez you people are so confused... it was all a drama ...congress wanted to win so they ask RAW and they made this whole drama up (with the consent of pak government too i guess, cause they admited that he was a pakistani) ... ab baat samjh mai aye ya nai... anyway he's a bloody mothe* dash.. killing innocent people is no victory for any one....

Abasin turi,dont go offtopic and fake emotion wit h bs in your posts,when you cant post in a logical sense ......you provided no links in your last post,and anyone can tell the credibility of that by reading the 'story' even once.......lolz.....better luck next time

Ajmal Kasab kidnapped by Indian Authorities from Nepal in 2006
here is your answwer my foe indian.. and i wasnt faking... we are the people from pure land....! mind it !:pakistan:

Ok now you say pak govt was involved in this plan!!!....holy crap.....somebody call a medic here!!!

Relax.. no one wants a piece of anyone here...

When you are in open forums .....just remember one thing....

There are three sides to a story....Your side....my side...and the truth......and thats what the fight is all about....:D

well i am always on the truth side... :sniper::devil:

Geez you people are so confused... it was all a drama ...congress wanted to win so they ask RAW and they made this whole drama up (with the consent of pak government too i guess, cause they admited that he was a pakistani) ... ab baat samjh mai aye ya nai... anyway he's a bloody mothe* dash.. killing innocent people is no victory for any one....

Yes a similar drama is being staged In Pakistan.....Pakistani army is going after the so called Mujahidins...once fed by its own hands....just to win more money from America......

I hope this sorts your confusion...:smokin:

Ok now you say pak govt was involved in this plan!!!....holy crap.....somebody call a medic here!!!

you need a medic ore than me...
lol when did i say my government hals from heaven... i have no respect for my politicians... they arent the true representatives of pakistan.... why did they admit ajmal kasab was a pakistani??? even he was , they shouldnt have admit it ?
there's a thing called national security and national intergrity... you wont understand this thing dearest foe

Back
Top Bottom