What's new

Ajmal Kasab's Indian trial

,,|, <-- To Kasab's spitting and laughs, not to anyone particular.

Means more spitting on cameras by Kasab and more laughs by him

Spitting and laughing like a maniac will not save him from the gallows. Let him laugh his lungs off, he will get what he deserves. There is something called dignity in death, if he wishes to throw that away, so much the better for us, so much the worse for him.

Btw, I think he has simply lost his marbles, what with his rhetoric's in court and his ridiculous demands.

Proper trial must be held and justice has to take its course. Combine this with already crawling pace of Indian courts and you get an extremely long waiting period.

Oh? That's different!

I was under some (perhaps false?) impression that the elaborate Arthur Road Jail, with its 1,000 security personnel (plus 450 police plus reserve platoons), special bomb-proof/chemical-proof corridors etc. etc. were all arranged just for VIP Kasab.

your theory doesn't seem to apply here, though i have indeed heard a lot about the convoluted, painfully slow process of court proceedings in the neighbour country

in this case, the man was already convicted of all those charges; may as well just do what indian's long ago had set out to do. Keeping him alive only seems to serve one main purpose :smokin::smokin:

Spitting and laughing like a maniac will not save him from the gallows. Let him laugh his lungs off, he will get what he deserves. There is something called dignity in death, if he wishes to throw that away, so much the better for us, so much the worse for him.

Btw, I think he has simply lost his marbles, what with his rhetoric's in court and his ridiculous demands.

Being in a horrible enemy's land called India where even those Pakistanis who were jailed on petty issues like losing passports or documents missing or stolen by Indians, even they were when released and reached Pakistan 99% of them are tortured by Indians to an extent that they return as mental.

So in such a situation i dont think so Kasab had any marbles that too when he was being defended by Indian lawyers.

a person who knows he is awarded death punishment if he still laughs while on enemy land then indeed either he is innocent or he is taking the death with dignity.

I am sure your native Indians on death row must be stressed badly.

Oh? That's different!

I was under some (perhaps false?) impression that the elaborate Arthur Road Jail, with its 1,000 security personnel (plus 450 police plus reserve platoons), special bomb-proof/chemical-proof corridors etc. etc. were all arranged just for VIP Kasab.

your theory doesn't seem to apply here, though i have indeed heard a lot about the convoluted, painfully slow process of court proceedings in the neighbour country

in this case, the man was already convicted of all those charges; may as well just do what indian's long ago had set out to do. Keeping him alive only seems to serve one main purpose :smokin::smokin:

You forgot that couple of meters long tunnel for transporting him to the court. Indeed Indians know how to lay hand on corruption

Ohh yeah , the entire world has been tortured by India into accepting that the terrorists came from pakistan ... Please grow up realize what is the state of your country and acknowledge the fact that the entire world looks upon Pakistan as a state which does nothing but foster terrorism.
This is not to be confused with the ordinary people with Pakistan . just get rid of y our leaders who spew hate and propaganda and focus on growth . I am in no way insulting Pakistan only those who think its ok to kill in the name of so called freedom struggle . grow flourish and educate , it’s the only way forward.

we dont care abt the entire world, we need proofs, if some indians **** the white tourists, it doesnt mean the whole country is a white rapist or wants to **** white

Oh? That's different!

Since you seem to have infinite knowledge on Indian court systems, AND since you have already made up your mind to believe that GOI is keeping Kasab alive to "Serve one main purpose" whatever that may be, I will not argue with you further about this.

The justice system is there in place for a reason, and that reason is to ensure that everyone gets a fair trial. In our country, people have the right to a fair trial, perhaps it is not the same in yours???

Kasab appealed in the HC and the HC will review the case and make a verdict. What conspiracy theory you derive from this is beyond me. But meh whatever makes you happy

You forgot that couple of meters long tunnel for transporting him to the court. Indeed Indians know how to lay hand on corruption

dear, those are the bomb-proof/chemical-proof corridors I was referring to

one of the ''costliest pieces of real estate in mumbai'' according to bharti media (Rs 2 Crore Spent to Keep Ajmal Kasab Safe | 1139842)

Rs. 2 crore is a lot to spend on a suspects comfort and security. My sympathies to the local tax payers; but nice to see they care about Kasab's security (ironically, he is to face death penalty regardless). Would make more sense to invest it in the poor, living in the local slums which make up a good fraction of the busy city. Would I be reckless by suggesting that this is something the victims would also hope for?

strange realities

:)

You people don't worry, our babus inertia can be worse than death. Kasab will not get it quick, it will be slow and painful. The wait weighs over hundred deaths per moment.

Being in a horrible enemy's land called India where even those Pakistanis who were jailed on petty issues like losing passports or documents missing or stolen by Indians, even they were when released and reached Pakistan 99% of them are tortured by Indians to an extent that they return as mental.

So in such a situation i dont think so Kasab had any marbles that too when he was being defended by Indian lawyers.

a person who knows he is awarded death punishment if he still laughs while on enemy land then indeed either he is innocent or he is taking the death with dignity.

I am sure your native Indians on death row must be stressed badly.

No my dear, he knows there is no way out, and facing the ultimate fear of death he has lost his marbles. Here, read what Criminal psychologists and psychiatrists have to say.
`Kasab acted like any criminal&#039; [Mumbai] | Times of India, The Newspaper | Find Articles at BNET
Is Ajmal Kasab just frustrated or is he being disrespectful? - Mumbai - DNA

But of course, I am pretty sure that you will, what with your superior knowledge in psychology and psychiatry, will be able to come up with some piece of wisdom to refute the professionals.

And I can only shake my head in pity if you define dignity as spitting and misbehaving.

Back
Top Bottom