What's new

Ajmal Kasab is Pakistani

bunch of idiots/EDITED

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah but Kasab's confession is not enough... He could be a paid parrot, mimicking just the right words of its master.

India must prove its claims and even Kasab's claims. Maybe a videotape of Lakhvi, then maybe a videotape of Hafiz Saeed saying something incriminating...

Does India have anything like that?

Wait and watch as Pakistan government will put those dudes lakwi and saeed in jail forever . they are not getting out of jail too soon.

dude it is not us who proved first "ajmal kasab" as pakistani, you own GEO TV did a investion and proved it. dont be a joker on the blogs:partay:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: GEO tv did an investigation and proved it...........

are u out of ur mind or wat. u tellin us that GoP should have stopped lookin into the details and taken a news report by GEO tv as enough evidence. i guess if this is wat u think is rit then we should get rid of our intelligence agencies and should hire GEO tv for the job. dude there is always a procedure for everything which jokers lik u dont care about.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe a videotape of Lakhvi, then maybe a videotape of Hafiz Saeed saying something incriminating...
AA : Cross your heart and think if what your are saying is Fair? Would you have said the same thing had this Kasab been caught in a terror act in Pakistan. Forget INDIA, This beast(kasab) should be investigated for his deed's alone. I have agreed that INDIA needs to produce conclusive evidence. GOI has produced some audio tapes as part of the evidence. Analyze it. This would be fair. But to ask for "Videotape of Lakhvi/Saaed" is like being technically correct but wronging those killed in the terror attack.

Last edited:
now this is called bollywood effect. everyone thinks he is a director or atleast part of a movie with villians all around.

Quoting the interview with Durrani posted by ajpirzada again:

Authorities had agreed to confirm Kasab news: Durrani

Thursday, 08 Jan, 2009 | 02:41 PM PST |
ISLAMABAD: Pakistan’s security agencies had authorised confirmation the surviving Mumbai gunman was Pakistani, former national security adviser Mahmud Ali Durrani said on Thursday, adding he was sacked because the prime minister had been out of the loop.
Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani fired Durrani, on Wednesday, shortly after he and other officials had confirmed to reporters the gunman in Indian custody was Pakistani.

Newspapers in India interpreted his dismissal as a reaction to his revelation of the truth about the gunman’s nationality.

But Durrani said authorities, including the powerful security agencies, had already decided to confirm the gunman was Pakistani.

‘It had been decided yesterday that we would tell the world that he is a Pakistani because hiding that makes no sense,’

Durrani told Reuters in a telephone interview.
‘

The security agencies recommended it and ... they repeated it to me,’ he said.

Durrani said he was dismissed because Gilani had not been informed about the decision to confirm Kasab’s nationality and the prime minister had ‘felt the need to exert his authority.’

‘The prime minister happened to be ignorant. He was in Lahore and he didn’t know about it. He was out of the loop,’ Durrani said.

Gilani’s office said Durrani had been sacked ‘for his irresponsible behaviour for not taking the prime minister and other stakeholders into confidence’.

Durrani’s dismissal was the latest incident since the Mumbai attacks to raise questions about who is in charge in Pakistan.

Durrani said the confirmation of Kasab’s nationality should help ease tension between the nuclear-armed neighbours.

‘Obviously, this would help the situation with India and that is the primary concern, that you tell the world, tell India, that ‘yes, guys, we didn’t make this announcement because we were not sure of the facts. Now we are sure of the facts and we’re saying yes, he was Pakistani’.’

Earlier on Wednesday, Gilani had said Pakistan’s investigation was making progress.
‘We are prepared to take this process forward with a view to uncovering full facts thus ensuring that the perpetrators of this heinous crime whosoever they may be are brought to justice,’ he said.

Durrani said he had been doing what was best for peace.

‘I have no bad conscience. I was doing what is best for Pakistan, I was doing what is best for peace between India and Pakistan. If it doesn’t suit some people, then so be it.’

DAWN.COM | Pakistan | Authorities had agreed to confirm Kasab news: Durrani

For the Indians implying 'conspiracy' or 'concealment', this should clear it up.

As I said yesterday, its entirely a matter of a complete lack of communication within the government. The security agencies - law enforcement and military I assume, and the Presidency apparently had all cleared the announcement.

Therefore there is no question of Pakistan being forced to announce this through Durrani's inadvertent 'confession', since it seems to have been the idea all along.

His interview also debunks the conspiracy theory of Pakistan's security agencies not wanting to accept this (since they authorized the release of this information) because it would expose some sort of 'ties' to the attack.

Let me make one issue clear once again - India's own investigation has clearly indicated that no institutional (Pakistan) ties have been found to the Mumbai attacks. This view has also been echoed by the US, and various intel and security agencies across the world.

MMS is perhaps lying about it get more votes and continue brainwashing people in India to continue hating Pakistan, but his statement contradicts his own evidence, that much is clear.

Institutional Pakistani invovlement has been shown to be a bogey quite clearly - move on from this.

Oh, and I suppose we shoudl be expecting apologies from everyone who accused the GoP, PA, ISI of invovlement in the Mumbai attacks, as per someone who said that apologies for suggesting RAW was involved were not out of line.

yeah but Kasab's confession is not enough... He could be a paid parrot, mimicking just the right words of its master.

India must prove its claims and even Kasab's claims. Maybe a videotape of Lakhvi, then maybe a videotape of Hafiz Saeed saying something incriminating...

Does India have anything like that?

Where is Pakistan's role in all this? It is now up to Pakistan to behave as a responsible sovereign nation that can control it's territory, dig out the truth from the trenches, punish the perpetrators and clear it's name.

What you are suggesting is the reverse! You want India to come inside Pakistan and investigate there?

so is it not ur tamil gov which is not supporting LTTE? also wat about ur support for independence movement in balochistan. also do ask anyone from bangldesh and he will tell u about ur involvement in bangladesh. remember maldieves. even they say u have occupied one of their islands and they dont say anything coz they dont wanna fight with a nation of more than 1bn. my maldievian friend told me this.
so nations around india are actually gettin effected by indian policies. now its up to u if wanna call this state sponsered terrorism or something else.

Tamil government is not supporting LTTE! Where did you get this from?

The rest is all pure speculation without any basis.

I can not comprehend what our leaders are thinking right now. Base on MilkPack pakets and Pakistan made pistols our leaders are accepting Hindustani allegations ???

Why is our gov. giving Hindustani leadership another chance to defame and discredit our nation, when their previous diplomatic efforts were defeated? These acts seriously bring into question the loyalties of Gilani and Zardari! Pata Nai kin kin Manhoos awqat ma peda hoay thay ye leaders hamaray!

Of course the planners were idiots and so are terrorists who in hurry has left behind a lot of hard and circumstantial evidence. How do you know the evidence is nonsense even before doing any further investigation.

WoW they coordinated such a well planed attack and forget about evidence totally baseless.They bring evidence with them,so whn they are caught they should be easily identified :rofl::rofl:

I will say only Pakistan and ISI phobia.

Last edited:
if i remember, this map which they are showing was made by Express news sometime back.

I can not comprehend what our leaders are thinking right now. Base on MilkPack pakets and Pakistan made pistols our leaders are accepting Hindustani allegations ???

Why is our gov. giving Hindustani leadership another chance to defame and discredit our nation, when their previous diplomatic efforts were defeated? These acts seriously bring into question the loyalties of Gilani and Zardari! Pata Nai kin kin Manhoos awqat ma peda hoay thay ye leaders hamaray!

Actually I believe that the confirmation of Kasab's identity came about as a result of Pakistan's own investigations, not because of 'milk packets and pistols'.

The evidence dossier is a different issue, in that Pakistan has to determine whether there is sufficient evidence to try the LeT and JuD people she has arrested in Pakistani courts, for connections to the Mumbai attacks.

Read this then u will be clear that he will be used:

But one thing is very strange:-- I will say some thing is wrong
that When Bombay attack was carried out.Indian media shows only two guys and one of them was Ajmal Kasab and later it was he was presented Pakistani.Then again and again that picture was on the all media.
This picture was in everybody mind due to excessive coverage.After Bombay drama was finished,it was claimed that one person is capture alive and then he is nominated as Pakistani.
Here question is this why his picture was released during attack why other were not shown.
Why other attacker face were badly damaged and he was only who was captured alive.

Come i will tell you with my point of view-

I will tell you here another reality every days hundred of Pakistani applies for Indian visa for trade and specially to meet their relatives in India.There are about 200 million Muslims in India.Most Muslim immigrant living in Pakistan have their relatives in India.They go there to meet them and even marries within their relatives in India.

Every year many Pakistani are arrested due visa expiry and then put into jail,so whenever any bomb blast,one is picked out of jail and presented as ISI agent.Even some are released on conspiracy and let them to meet undercover so called "Ducken Mujahideen".Then actually they are used as puppets to work with undercover RAW agent who claimed as Muslims Mujaheddin.But this tactics is used only with those who are arrested in IOK.
This is truth that many Pakistani are in IOK to help their Kashmiri brothers to fight with Indian occupied forces.Forget about Pakistani government support to those who are fighting in IOK because Kashmir is disputed area.

Note: this tactics is used in Kashmir by MARCOS who disguise as mujahid and infiltrate into many mujahid groups.

Now it is very clear from above points that how this drama was carried out. Ajmal Kasab will be fighting in IOK as Lakshar Tayaba worker.He will be arrested in IOK or in India.He will be released or chance will given to him for escape for greater conspiracy.
Now going further he will be arranged to meet undercover RAW agents who were disguise as Muslim mujahideen.Then those agents carried out this Bombay drama and he was with them.During attack he was focused and his pictures were realized on media.Then they said oh we have captured a Pakistani.

All drama....

May be some Indian here claims this is my story but i will ask them suppose we do like this in Pakistan and claim that India is involved then what they will say that this is drama by Pakistan.

You people better know that agencies can do anything...........Even Police will make the Deer to say i am Elephant.

There are so many Pakistani go to India as i mention above so it is possibility of another drama after some year in which all attackers will arrested alive and shown as Pakistani.

Wow man.....You sure beat the others on imagination alone. Speechless.

Back
Top Bottom