What's new

AJK government all set to start Bus Service between Birmingham and AJK

Only 20,000 PKR . its almost for free as compared to by air charges .

It might be a great price bro - but firstly people are limited to the time they can spend in the UK or Pakistan. Will probably take 5 to 10 days one way - hence potentially 20 days their and back. Some of us would be certainly limited in time for work commitments. Would be too much. Furthermore i can see the Americans with their track record on shooting blue on blue bombing the coaches as they move through Afghanistan!! I think its a no for me....!

I will love to go:smitten:

You have to go through Afghanistan & Iran

As you will be going to a frangee country, there will be high chances of IED waiting and in Iran there are high chances that they see you as spy and there is nobody to ask them why

dont worry after few days we also starting a boat service from karachi to US . ta k ap ku b pata chalay itna lamba safar hota kaisay hai:P . Sasta or mehfooooooooz

From mirpur to birmingham what will be the route and how many days it will take to reach there? any idea?

From mirpur to birmingham what will be the route and how many days it will take to reach there? any idea?
minimum 5 or more days . Pakistan to Iran then Turkey then you will enter in Europe
Long time ago my grandfather went to U.k by road with his brother in law

Awesome!!! :D

threesome baby threesome :D

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

khub maza hu mil baidhain jab deewanay teeen :cheers:
yar waisay iis driver ki pay kitnay hu gi ? :what:

yar doctor tujhay pay ki par gai hai...chor na yar, newkhan ka pilot jitni tou hogi hi :D

Ok i have found the route.

24vi0kw.png

Back
Top Bottom