What's new

Airspace violation: 2 Indian fighter planes enter Pakistan territory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are Galti se chale gaye honge Webbyji. Aap bhi khamakhan tension le rahe ho.
Koi Bumb thode na giraya. Aa gaye wapas chup chap :pop:

And what about when you shot down an aircraft carrying CIVILLIANS?

My dear, under emergency, the PAF pilot would have been sitting strapped in the cockpit for a two minute response time but in peace time it takes about four to six minutes to get airborne.

Dont know about that....the americans took thier own sweet time to kill osama ad flew back to afghanistan.Where was paf air radars then.

My dear, under emergency, the PAF pilot would have been sitting strapped in the cockpit for a two minute response time but in peace time it takes about four to six minutes to get airborne.

Dont know about that....the americans took thier own sweet time to kill osama and flew back to afghanistan.Where was paf air radars then.

Dont know about that....the americans took thier own sweet time to kill osama ad flew back to afghanistan.Where was paf air radars then.

Dont know about that....the americans took thier own sweet time to kill osama and flew back to afghanistan.Where was paf air radars then.

aby un ki duty din ko hoti hai subah 8 se sham 4 bajy tak is liye . raat ko kon betha hota hai duty per yaar?:lol: hum log to so rahy thy us raat :P

Pak claims Indian fighter jets enter its airspace

LAHORE: Pakistani officials on Tuesday alleged that two Indian fighter jets entered seven kilometres into the country's airspace over Punjab province.

They said the incident occurred over Pakpattan district, 200km from the provincial capital of Lahore.

The officials alleged the jets remained in Pakistani airspace for over one minute.

IAF sources in Delhi, however, rejected the claim saying, "Our pilots did not cross the border".

An official from Pakistan's Civil Aviation Authority said that the Indian jets violated Pakistani airspace over Head Sulemanki area of Pakpattan district.

"The two jets entered some seven kilometres inside Pakistani airspace. After remaining for over one minute in Pakistani airspace, they left," said the official, who did not want to be named.

Pakistan has not yet officially registered a protest with India over the incident, officials said.

The incident occurred at about 10.40am, Geo News channel reported. It said the Pakistan Air Force had scrambled its fighter jets following the intrusion though this could not be independently confirmed.

Its pilots trolling each other. :D

On a lighter note

rmx-top-gun---troll-fighter-pilot_o_1094967.jpg

I m not talking indian side but I really dont know we every 1 is going crazy No matter if it was a technical error or IAf messing with Paf but 2 mints is a very short reaction time and even if paf downed these air craft they would have fallen in indian bcz till Paf would have gotten that place they already have entered indian territory so if you want to start another war go ahead =)) still paf managed its not like every plane and pilot is just ready sitting in cockpit and his plane waiting on ran way i knows its a seconds game but give paf a break unlike you guys who are making sissy claims they are doing the hard job where you are sitting on your Lazzy A$$

This reads out exactly how Abottabad happened. I don't know what is a good enough or not but I'm guessing we should have been tracking them on approach to Pak, considering we have a 5km no fly zone on either side - just as how the atlantique was taken out within Pak territory.

This was bound to happen, pehle drone ko girate huay hum darte thay ab Indians ko girate huay bhi.

During the 2002 stand off, up to 20 Indian aircraft would fly towards the border at a height clearly visible on the radar, a few miles short of the border they would turn back, this would happen several times each night and although PAF pilots in those days were on ADA 24/7, strapped and parked at the end of the runway, they weren't scrambled each time the Indians performed their nightly act, now when the situation is much calmer, two aircraft would have been detected but for a fast jet to ingress a few miles is a matter of seconds, however, the violation didn't go undetected and the Indians must be aware that PAF did respond hence they quickly left the scene.

How come those radar AWACS planes did not pick up the incoming enemy aircraft? Aren't they supposed to see things deep inside enemy territory? I thought AWACS were acquired for this reason?

How come those radar AWACS planes did not pick up the incoming enemy aircraft? Aren't they supposed to see things deep inside enemy territory? I thought AWACS were acquired for this reason?

Like someone already pointed out in this thread the AWACS are not airborne 24/7

he he he head office ke to kukur ko bhi slam kena perta hain kyon :azn:
your desperate attempt to derail the topic is this pathetic one liner? is that all you got? you should feel happy e "ALLOWED your planes to fly back safe.....go pray for your pilot's survival...jashaan panao :victory: :closed:

Should have shot them down. Atlantic style.

You are owner of forum you can do anything... :P

Let me remind you Atlantique incident: India was backstabbed by Pakistan, The Army masqueraded as terrorists and violate peace. There was no sign of understanding btwn Aggressor (Pakistan) and victim (India)... In that environment, Pakistanimilitary plane invaded Indian sovereignty.

What u expect us to do?? Mehman-Nawazi???

@Topic: This kind of technical incursion normal things, it happens from both side, since it is peacetime no one bother... Except some Cyber Warrirors... :P

your desperate attempt to derail the topic is this pathetic one liner? is that all you got? you should feel happy e "ALLOWED your planes to fly back safe.....go pray for your pilot's survival...jashaan panao :victory: :closed:

Let me pull leg...
F16: You are violating our airspace...
Plane: No we are not, we are in Indian border...
F16: Last warning or we will shoot you down..
Plane: Most welcome, It is SU30MKI..
F16: Now you are in Indian airspace.. :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom