What's new

Airspace violation: 2 Indian fighter planes enter Pakistan territory

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is buffer zone along the border... some distance is left by both sides and it is decided that no flying object from either side would enter that zone... It like 10km or so at Punjab border can vary due to terrain on other places.

So when ot says 7miles you have to add another 6miles to see the true incursion 13mile in the air you can see another 10-15 miles thanks to modern sensors and cameras on today's jets.

Recce is done for few minutes only what do you think how much time did a Mig25 or SR-71 gave on a certain area of 10-20mile when travelling around mach 2.

Long endurance recce is done by helos which fly very low and remain undetected such helo recce is done by Army here and not Airforce.

As I said, all we can do is speculate. Maybe a training mission, maybe a spying mission.

Take a colder shower wanna be.

Air force father laid down his verdict.

If you want to challenge his authority, feel free.

Where did I challenge anyone's authority and stamp the seal of approval to anything?

You're not the only one with a daddy in the military, stop trying to make your claims valid by repeatedly mentioning your father.

As I said, all we can do is speculate. Maybe a training mission, maybe a spying mission.

Where did I challenge anyone's authority and stamp the seal of approval to anything?

According to my father who I talked to on skype 20 mins ago, response time was bad.

He thinks PAF was sleeping due to concerns on western border. PAF is heavily monitoring western border, and neglecting eastern border.

Indians know this, and they tried their luck today.

You're not the only one with a daddy in the military, stop trying to make your claims valid by repeatedly mentioning your father.

It could be just to check whether the Radars of Pakistan was switched on since there are electricity issues.:undecided:

btw the thread has stretched 10 pages in no time... so much itchy all are getting.:chilli:

According to my father who I talked to on skype 20 mins ago, response time was bad.

He thinks PAF was sleeping due to concerns on western border. PAF is heavily monitoring western border, and neglecting eastern border.

As I said before your priorities are on the wrong side ALWAYS.

Well not to sound like a over simplistic nationalist but PAF should have scrambled their jets when the heading of the IAF planes was found to be suspicious.
We can track a little inside their borders,right?

Funny thing is, even indian media reported about PAF intercepting intruding enemy aircrafts and yet they're still "conspiracy theories" :laugh:

I vaguely recall an indian helo being forced to land and its crew forced to disembark (including a Lt Col) - luckily for them, just to have tea and receive a lesson on GPS readings before being shown what could've otherwise been an undignified 'exit'

As for mishaps - yes they too happen. If it was a wake up call then so be it. We do the same time to time; the Turks and Greeks were often at it over Cyprus for much of the 20th Century

I'm sure the mess halls are abuzz with talk and that despite a lack of war wariness during 'peacetime' they would be up to task before they even entered our holy skies

In all honesty, a 1300cc Suzuki Busa can accomplish 7 km in hardly 2 minutes from a standstill. For supersonic aircrafts it's not far at all - on a clear day it's within visual range easily

Some are done by Mistake some are done on purpose AAC have usally been guilty of mistakes... Airforce mostly does on purpose.

You talk about 7 km inside and 2 mintes flighr now take a pencil and draw a line 7 km and take the speed of jets just below 1 mach you'll about 40km area covered 7km inside Pakistan now thats some distance... keep in mind the advanced survailance equippment these aiecraft can carry.... If it was usuall Migs then no problem but a monster Su30 can capture a lot of data in that time.

I agree on AAC they usually vaiolate Pak airspace by mistake and most of time are unnoticed as they fly very low... but they are usually harmless incursions.

So if your father knows the exact response time, airbase involved, wouls you mind sharing it with us? We can discuss further then the response time of PAF.

BTw, I also agree somewhat that the PAF can see inside Indian territory, but you don't scramble jets for aircraft that are inside Indian territory. It's 3 NM we are talking about here.

@nuclearpak you are being silly.

Thank you for your seal of approval!

Last edited by a moderator:
So if your father knows the exact response time, airbase involved, wouls you mind sharing it with us? We can discuss further then the response time of PAF.

BTw, I also agree somewhat that the PAF can see inside Indian territory, but you don't scramble jets for aircraft that are inside Indian territory. It's 3 NM we are talking about here.

Thank you for your seal of approval!

Chor yar. Tu aur sirif tu ustaad hain.

:lol: Ever been to the Lahore base... sitting outside the country and claiming as If you are the Air Marshal of PAF.

There has been many intresting encounters which can be known and understood only If you reach the place and interact with people there.

Filled with Propaganda... you won't last long in real world..pdf is recommended to you.

What nonsense are you blabbering now, nothing is more hilarious than internet warriors who are given privilege on this form try to prove their little worth, you don't know me so no need to quote me.....I know where i stand don't need your kind for acknowledgement.

3 minutes from base to in the air isn't bad by any standard; namely in 'peacetime'

CAPs just for the sake of it aren't undertaken just like that for cost and other reasons. The intruders left.

Strangely, I noticed that the brilliant media showed a picture of an Su-30 when in fact many here are saying it was a Bison. So which is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom