What's new

Airspace violation: 2 Indian fighter planes enter Pakistan territory

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, Displaying crashed plane, it could have been crashed , after all its 60 year old MiG21....

A Major once said "Some ppl kill the lion, while some hold tail of dead lion and take credit. " :P

Yes it crashed after being shot down, here's another one which ..... errr crash landed after being intercepted by the PAF. See you can see both the head and the tail
. :omghaha:

scan0001-14.jpg

we are too scared of your JF-17s :omghaha:

Indian fighter jets violate Pakistan air space - YouTube

I was listening to this clip where the news guy is questioning his colleague about the details
and the tone of his questions was really funny and I made up the following dialogue .. sorry fi its not the best

2 planes, not 1 , but 1+1 2 , yea 2 , I mean two Indian jet fighters.

so tell us talib fardit what happened

2 planes came in all the way into all the way to Lahore, when PAF was told to do something about it, it started filling the petrol into its planes. one pilot was looking for his shoes and the other was finishing his breakfast and by the time they got ready, IAF jets had already left

so they came all the way?

yea they did all the way into Lahore Solimanki yada yada 5 KM inside and stayed for 2 mins?

2 mins?

ya 2 mins

and when the air traffic controller asked them what they were doing? they dint even respond

(b@stards)

how rude yea?

yea? I mean you come all the way yea?

not one but 2 jet fighters and then stay for 2 mins and then dont even reply ?

then what?

so Talib when did it happen

I tol you already when PAF pilots were having their breakfast and the air traffic controller was browsing youtube channels he saw 2 Indian jets outside the window and informed the PAF to do something about.

Indian should have been shot down.

Even in 71' response times were not this slow.

For Indians and know it all wannabe mods, my father is a 71' PAF vet.

And that is his opinion.

And provoke a full international incident is not a conflict? Not very professional views from an ex-PAF officer.

Indian fighter jets violate Pakistan air space - YouTube

I was listening to this clip where the news guy is questioning his colleague about the details
and the tone of his questions was really funny and I made up the following dialogue .. sorry fi its not the best

2 planes, not 1 , but 1+1 2 , yea 2 , I mean two Indian jet fighters.

so tell us talib fardit what happened

2 planes came in all the way into all the way to Lahore, when PAF was told to do something about it, it started filling the petrol into its planes. one pilot was looking for his shoes and the other was finishing his breakfast and by the time they got ready, IAF jets had already left

so they came all the way?

yea they did all the way into Lahore Solimanki yada yada 5 KM inside and stayed for 2 mins?

2 mins?

ya 2 mins

and when the air traffic controller asked them what they were doing? they dint even respond

(b@stards)

how rude yea?

yea? I mean you come all the way yea?

not one but 2 jet fighters and then stay for 2 mins and then dont even reply ?

then what?

so Talib when did it happen

I tol you already when PAF pilots were having their breakfast and the air traffic controller was browsing youtube channels he saw 2 Indian jets outside the window and informed the PAF to do something about.

ROFL :omghaha:

If it is intentional then of course it is a bad move by IAF...But i feel that this kind of time pass must be done by PAF too...So accept it as a reality from both sides and move on....

Was going through the IAF bases, I believe Jets would have flown from Bathinda, Halwara, Sirsa or Adampur based on the proximity & direction taken posted by another poster in this thread. 1st 3 have greater chances of probability. Then we can identify which aircraft was there. It looks like Mig 21s were there because of low signature & high speed. Not havily armed in peace time as some had claimed.

@nuclearpak @Aeronaut can we have this thread closed. The purpose has been served and now it is nothing but troll fest....

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom