What's new

Airspace violation: 2 Indian fighter planes enter Pakistan territory

Status
Not open for further replies.
was that done by PAF?? :woot:
Oops sorry Pakistan was not even involved in Kargil war :angel:

well this definately was done by PAF :ROFL :omghaha:

2581038551_d7f3c61a84.jpg

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...olding-pakistan-after-violating-airspace.html

This makes so much sense then explained by others

dont fall for that Yaar, he is pulling your leg.

SAM sites dont have active radars all the time, they are kept off unless there is heightened alert and imminent threat of an attack.
I know so because this banda has spent many nights on such places which we dont want to discolse and show up to the enemy before its needed.

^^^ you mean, PAF did not scramble jet this time... and indian aircraft just went and came back unchallenged?

Nopes, the Indians didn't stay around to find out. :laugh:

Yes yes, I agree with you... :P :rofl::rofl::rofl: We were playing hide and seek...

or your radar/men found out after our fighter made low altitude sonic boom??? Remember Indian MiGs over Islam-abad???

In Kargil you were bombing in your own territory, when you did cross the border....great balls of fire.:woot:

lol, Displaying crashed plane, it could have been crashed , after all its 60 year old MiG21....

A Major once said "Some ppl kill the lion, while some hold tail of dead lion and take credit. " :P

pAF ke izzat ki dhajjiyan uda di MIG-21 ne.. Mig-21 is '71 yaad aa gayo hoga PAF pilots ko aur sargodha mein sannata cha gaya tha :lol:

Now we know why the sa called 'TTP' destroyed our early warning systems!!!

Wake people.. you are in state of cold war!

Ho ho ho,So proud to shoot down 50 yr old airframe mig-21.They don't even need shooting down they are crashing themselves.
I wonder where PAF was when MIg-29 scared hell out of f-16 that it fled or when mirage -2000 was pounding hell out of targets and desperate pak minister came runningto delhi to plead to 'The IAF to stop these airstrikes'.

I think this guy saw this in his dream last night.

AFAIK there is an agreement in place between India and Pakistan wherein no military a/c should go within a certain distance of the border so the PAF had plenty of warning- warning flags shouldn't have been raised during the two minuets the IAF jets were in Pakistani airspace but the 5+ minuets before that when these jets were screaming towards the border.

Anyway these things happen time and time again. No harm, no foul. I wonder exactly what was the mission of the IAF crews though and what the fighters were carrying.

Mig-25 has been retired,high speed means either mig-29[i doubt,because upgrades ongoing] or sukhoi.

or M2k, or MIG-21, or MIG-27 or Jaguar- all are supersonic a/c.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom