What's new

Airport radar crash: Was it a cyber attack?

If it's a cyber attack then our Great Defence minister will take the Job of our Home-minister Guess what? Our defence minster will give some 12 dossiers to china about the details of Cyber-attack

:no::no:

I also searched online and found a lot of people who dislike air India. They say, neither it's good nor it's bad. it's like in the middle. I was thinking to by Lufthansa. Best airline. :agree:

Air India is a Government-run airline. When it comes to safety and training, nothing to worry about.

As regards service, how neat and clean and new the aircraft is........they have their good days (few) and bad days (many).

Food and liquor-wise, you won't have any problems.

I would say, fly Jet Airways. They are the best Indian airline.

If it's a cyber attack then our Great Defence minister will take the Job of our Home-minister Guess what? Our defence minster will give some 12 dossiers to china about the details of Cyber-attack

china and the world currently relies heavily on western navigation and detection radar for their airports (which is a sad thing). I doubt china has any thing to with your radar malfunction since i am sure the disfunctional radar is not of chinese origin.
BTW, any countries with the exception of north korea can buy civilian radar from the west. you should blame the west for selling the same radar to china hence exposing all information and secrets.

Indians are out of their minds. Attacking civilian airport radar would only happen when one country wants to completely dismantle the air transportation ability in a case of war. Such a cyber attack would be followed by immediate missile attack or bombing of the airport. As we have seen there is no such following attack.
It cannot be a test by other countries either since even western civilian radars for air monitoring and navigation are available to china and iran. it would be much safer to buy the same type radar from usa or europe and test the effect of cyber attack domestically rather than attacking another country's radar.

Indians are out of their minds. Attacking civilian airport radar would only happen when one country wants to completely dismantle the air transportation ability in a case of war. Such a cyber attack would be followed by immediate missile attack or bombing of the airport. As we have seen there is no such following attack.
It cannot be a test by other countries either since even western civilian radars for air monitoring and navigation are available to china and iran. it would be much safer to buy the same type radar from usa or europe and test the effect of cyber attack domestically rather than attacking another country's radar.

hi,
relax friend, don't take everything said here at face value. no one here or in India actually seriously believes in the cyber attack theory. It was just some lazy and wildly uninformed hypothesis by some third rate journalist that was picked up and tossed around on this forum for entertainment and to pass time.
Also, your idea of likely indicators of cyber attack ( to be followed by missile attack or bombing) needs revisiting.

I also searched online and found a lot of people who dislike air India. They say, neither it's good nor it's bad. it's like in the middle. I was thinking to by Lufthansa. Best airline.

I wouldn't travel in Air-India myself, but not because of any security threat, but because of their crappy service.
If you are white you'll be treated good, if you are brown skin you'll be treated like a second class citizen in your own national carrier.:frown:

In my travelling experience Emirates ranks highest to travel to India, superb facilities and excellent service. I missed my flight and had to stay over in Dubai for a night, shudder to think how AI would have treated me, I probably would have spend the night at the airport.

KLM and BA are also good.

I wouldn't travel in Air-India myself, but not because of any security threat, but because of their crappy service.
If you are white you'll be treated good, if you are brown skin you'll be treated like a second class citizen in your own national carrier.:frown:

In my travelling experience Emirates ranks highest to travel to India, superb facilities and excellent service. I missed my flight and had to stay over in Dubai for a night, shudder to think how AI would have treated me, I probably would have spend the night at the airport.

KLM and BA are also good.

Most of the national carriers have crappy service due to government subsidies and poor services. preference to forigners is large due to "pride" and "ego" issues.
I wouldnt travel from PIA on an asian route but for Europe and USA their service rocks!

Do not attribute to malice which can be easily explained by stupidity especially when it involves an Indian Government Enterprise.

Talking about airlines. Jet Airways is among the best I have seen in the world.

Back
Top Bottom