What's new

Aircrafts

what i think is we must buy 75 j-10 to compete with SU-30MKI and we must go for atleast 40 Eurofighter Typhoon in future(with some future upgradres) to cancel the threat of MRCA and dplit them from sargodha to karachi along with f-16,j-10,jf-17 to give our airforce a real punch.

Well what i have said alot of times is that right now we should be happy with the new f-16s. and jf-17s. We know that india or any other country won't even think about attacking pakistan because USA is the the region.Most importantly USA is helping pakistan.So no country would even dare to think of going at war with Pakistan until USA leaves the region, which won't be for atleast 10-15 years.So instead of wasting our money on rafales and stuff we should look at our econmany.It is going pretty good right now but we should concerate more on ecmoney.So once USA leaves the region, pakistan would be a devloped country.So then Pakistan can decide if they want to buy eurofighters or make their own fighters. :bunny:

i wasn't really intend to reply on any defence topic as it is hard to accept the truths for any side.;) but your reply encouraged me to reply ...... i may say, if i could be a pakistani national and if i have to decide what pakistan would do, i could simply say, better pakistan would invest her money in infrastructure instead of wasting on expansive european or US made aircrafts. first they are very expansive and second too much politics behind that. first purchase them then spare parts then again bargaining :cry: .......... better pakistan would just look on china because china also has to update her military and air force at certain interval with advance technology. their aircrafts will be very cheap and relieble for pakistan. pakistan may buy atleast three aircrafts of J-10 type for the same price as that of a expansive european aircraft and there will be no politics and no bargaining.:smile:

i wanted to know abt the hardpoints of jf-17 and j-10 can anyone help me????

I'd try British Panavia Tornadoes for strike roles and probably Grippens later for air superioirity.

i wanted to know abt the hardpoints of jf-17 and j-10 can anyone help me????
JF-17 have 7 hard points and can be increased to 9 Hardponts in future where as J-10 has 11 Hardpoints

Back
Top Bottom