What's new

Aircraft carrier Liaoning vs Vikramaditya

mere symbolic carrier operation of old ACCs for 40-45 years isnt enough to give india vast experience over china ...
yes, i still think india will have advantage but for how long..? at best for next 5-10 years..
by that time china will be operating twice the no. india does , probably more

Hmm, OK...point noted :agree:

And do you think China will gain vast experiences from their 'mere symbolic carrier operation' of old ACC's :hitwall:

Indian's tractors are too big, given Viraat's size its inefficient. But i guess there arn't many planes left for it.

You wanna say, Chinese tractors are small, have stealth & low RCS also :P

Chinese items are known for their quality(bad) all over the world. Any place you go you will find people specifically saying that they don't want Chinese products. :cheesy:

You wanna say, Chinese tractors are small, have stealth & low RCS also :P

Chinese items are known for their quality(bad) all over the world. Any place you go you will find people specifically saying that they don't want Chinese products. :cheesy:

Yet everyone uses them, I guess that makes Chinese geniuses since they are making bank off "lower quality goods". Save the money build better stuff for themselves.

Yet everyone uses them, I guess that makes Chinese geniuses since they are making bank off "lower quality goods". Save the money build better stuff for themselves.

Who's this everyone?? :cheesy:

PLAN will have 5 CGs within 20 years time. There is simply no comparison between an elephant and an ant. PLAN is the elephant cub that will soon grow up to be a giant elephant while the less we talk about the ant , the better. :coffee:

468__vikra_top%20copy.jpg

vs

j-15+flying+sharke+fighterChina++Aircraft+Carrier+Liaoning+CV16+j-15+16+17+22+21+31+z8+9+10+11+12+13fighter+jet+aewc+PLA+NAVY+PLAAF+PLANAF+LANDING+TAKEOFF+%25282%2529.jpg

yeah and you are the PM of Lanka

nope just a simple citizen
but we know about our leader decisions more than indians.

PS: PM is not the head of our country, president is.

You really need to improve your knowledge about other countries and political systems before sticking your nose unwanted business.
Thnks

Yes, and?

Liaoning also has fire-fighting cannon like those Vikramaditya
Hx7EA.jpg

While I've yet to see photo's of it being used, I do believe Vikramaditya may also be fitted with an NBC wash-down system (which could also help extinguish fire) e.g. considering the images of its deck: note the small rounds all over the deck, including ski-jump. Incidentally, I've also not seen photo's of Kuznetsov actuall using wash-down sprinklers (but I haven't seen any of Charles de Gaulle, the French nuclear carrier, either).
45421873.jpg

Your strongly post resembles this one by laman12345 of may 2012 (i.e. not very original)
http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...aft-carriers-cleaning-system.html#post3519552

Back
Top Bottom