What's new

Aircraft carrier Liaoning vs Vikramaditya

Your strongly post resembles this one by laman12345 of may 2012 (i.e. not very original)
http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...aft-carriers-cleaning-system.html#post3519552

I have forgotten about his posting before. Actually I have posted less photos than laman12345 (per post #266 and from differenct souces). He has pointed out a good feature in comparing the 2 ships

This one below (from laman12345's post) is another angle of looking at the sweeping sprinkler system on the deck of Liaoning!

25_42628_14b20cfe2da5e95.jpg

I would like to see if the Gorshkov reift is also equipped with a NBC system. If you have one, do post it here!

Vik is still 3 years away for getting operational. It s meaningless to compare her with the PLAN AC which has been operational some months.

Vik is still 3 years away for getting operational. It s meaningless to compare her with the PLAN AC which has been operational some months.

PLAN AC has no air wing you do realize that right.

Stop pulling things out of your back side.

you moron. vikramaditya will start its sea trials in june and ground test run sucessfully.

Another Bangladeshi Genius who gets briefing directly from Putin :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom