What's new

Aircraft carrier Liaoning vs Vikramaditya

dear god!

they(tractors) will tip over ONLY if the deck is pitching and rolling violently. but then, who conducts flight operations during a storm?
think man.
at all other times they are chained to the deck, like this
oszcc1.jpg

:rofl: I can not stop laughing after I read this post, sorry I tried but failed.

at all other times they are chained to the deck, like this
oszcc1.jpg

This is quite funny.

mere symbolic carrier operation of old ACCs for 40-45 years isnt enough to give india vast experience over china ...
yes, i still think india will have advantage but for how long..? at best for next 5-10 years..
by that time china will be operating twice the no. india does , probably more

i am not into discussion whether tractors are sutiable for carriers or not...but it definelty makes a person laugh on first look
older carriers of any country didnt operate tractors on deck

mere symbolic carrier operation of old ACCs for 40-45 years isnt enough to give india vast experience over china ...
yes, i still think india will have advantage but for how long..? at best for next 5-10 years..
by that time china will be operating twice the no. india does , probably more

It wasn't symbolic when INS Vikrant bombed your naval vessels in Chittagong and Cox's bazaar in 1971.:lol:

bombing shipping boats is an insult for carrier...i wounder where ur carrier was in 1965...zip..

when j-15 reaches your carrier we can see how it does it job

Why Srilankans have premature ejaculation while fantasizing about chinese.Is it your inherent impotency.

and

BTW

This is the most shameless troll thread opened by an inferiority complex srilankan.OP did not even waited to see this thread turn into a troll fest and took matter in his own hands and started trolling his own thread.

i am not into discussion whether tractors are sutiable for carriers or not...but it definelty makes a person laugh on first look
older carriers of any country didnt operate tractors on deck
Both Russia and Chine have standard military TRUCKS on deck of their carrier. Don't see how that is ANY different from having TRACKTORS.

Free wepons withowt strings attached ;)

:rofl:

There are ALWAYS strings, we may not know about them just yet.

It wasn't symbolic when INS Vikrant bombed your naval vessels in Chittagong and Cox's bazaar in 1971.:lol:

you say naval vessels as if they were large destroyers or frigates: they were small patrol boats with nothing but machine guns on them

you say naval vessels as if they were large destroyers or frigates: they were small patrol boats with nothing but machine guns on them

As if you had any large destroyers or frigates deployed at eastern theater at that time.:lol:

Thats your problem that you didn't had any sophisticated defence in that base. For us that was it was successful bombardment beyond our mainland.:Azn:

Both Russia and Chine have standard military TRUCKS on deck of their carrier. Don't see how that is ANY different from having TRACKTORS.]

but have u seen any unstandarad tractors on any carrier..

Both Russia and Chine have standard military TRUCKS on deck of their carrier. Don't see how that is ANY different from having TRACKTORS.]

but have u seen any unstandarad tractors on any carrier..

WHO CARES: if it works for IN, fine with me. For all I care they can tow aircraft with bicycles. So long as their carrier is effective, it don't matter.

USN: the 'mule' on USS ESSEX (CVA-9), 1954
02-cv9-h30.jpg

02-cv9-h30a.jpg

Aircraft Carrier Photo Index: USS ESSEX (CVA-9)

USN: Ford BNO-40 tug on CV10 Yorktown, 1945
ATBM-3AvengerofVT9istowedacrosstheflightdeckoftheYorktownCV10whileotherstowedF6FHellcatfightersintoposition1945.jpg

Aircraft Carriers Intensive PIX!! - Page 237
Buy one for approx $1500 to restore: G503.com Message Forums • View topic - WWII Ford BNO-40 tug/ Now For sale

RAN: Massey Ferguson MF205 Tractors on HMAS Melbourne, 23 Nov 1964
462457_large.jpg

Photograph - Massey Ferguson, Loading MF205 Tractors onto HMAS Melbourne, 23 Nov 1964 - Museum Victoria

UK Lansing Bagnell tug
Lansing-Bagnell-Tug.jpg

http://www.yorkshireairmuseum.org/exhibits/historic-military-vehicles

UK David Brown aircraft tug
David-Brown-VIG1-Tractor.jpg

http://www.yorkshireairmuseum.org/exhibits/historic-military-vehicles

More fun here: http://www.tractorbox.co.uk/forum/printer_friendly_posts.asp?TID=6326
And here (Wyllis CJ3A tug) http://forum.ktr.nl/index.php?topic=929.30

Wonder what tractor on what ship of what navy this is .... :raise:
25_150640_4ec7734657897ec.jpg

Aircraft carrier "Liaoning" chooses the American way

Back
Top Bottom