What's new

Air pollution in Beijing reaches hazardous levels

Götterdämmerung;3800131 said:
You have to know that many of those former "communists" countries have a heavy dose of inferiority complex. They have the tendency to claim to be part of all the accomplishments of the old powers like the UK, France or Germany because we share the same skin colour. It's no surprise that racism and neo-fascism is rising in the many of the former "commi" countries in Eastern Europe including the south-east. Just take a look at Poland and Hungary.

Your posts have been reported as well for personal attack.

Go ahead and write in German!

He generally trolls at any Chinese topic..

I've been to Beijing and damn was it foggy.... Especially at winter time with all those taxis, Motorcyles etc jamming at traffic. Best to live Shanghai to be honest

Götterdämmerung;3800182 said:
More like exposing your sick racist mentality. You have problem with that?

We all know who in history displayed the most racism over here.

(Reuters) - With its parks, centuries-old palaces, history and culture, Beijing should be one of the more pleasant capitals of the world. Instead, it's considered among the worst to live in because of chronic air pollution.

Lung cancer rates are rising among the 20 million residents of China's capital, health officials say. For many multinational companies, Beijing is considered a hardship posting and, despite the extra allowances that classification brings, some executives are leaving.

Greyjing? Air pollution fouls Beijing's name | Reuters

Both of you need to cut it now.

Any more off topic and personal remarks and get ready for repercussions.

Really? I'd say crowded streets look the same everywhere. And people yearning for better standards (cars included) is a staple of human psyche. No matter China, Germany or sub Saharan countries.
FYI, Europe is the most densely populated continent in the world.
Electric? Link please.
:rofl:
1.the biggest two cities in population is Moscow and London,Moscow has about half of Beijing's population and London has only 1/3 of beijing's,only a scale of our medium-sized cities.and even our medium-sized cities are more crowed,for govt strictly control the land.that's why even our third tier cities have more tall buildings than your big cities in europe. you will never know what "crowded" means before you go to some China or Japan cities.
2.Chery QQ3.Chery S18.奔奔 mini e version.GX2—吉利.........so many
one thing you may don't know.our central govt pay a maximum subsidy of ¥60,000 to e-car,and there are local subsidies in some places which can save more than ¥100,000 for the buyers totally.:azn:

Be realistic, Chinese industry gives China a huge problem of pollution. Indian's pollution because there is no organised industry area by Govt, and many Indians consider street as an open toilet. The scientific report can suggest which is more polluted.

pollution in China is reasonable, the world biggest manufacturing base, produces like 60% of iron or 80% of cements, worlds biggest private car market````etc

but how comes Indian cities are more dirty than us`?

well``its an 'incredible' and 'shinning' country where full of jokes

No wonder those that can afford to are leaving China for the west

those rats dwell in sewer do exhibit some traits of you people, which is to ruin wherever you go

:rofl:
1.the biggest two cities in population is Moscow and London,Moscow has about half of Beijing's population and London has only 1/3 of beijing's,only a scale of our medium-sized cities.and even our medium-sized cities are more crowed,for govt strictly control the land.that's why even our third tier cities have more tall buildings than your big cities in europe. you will never know what "crowded" means before you go to some China or Japan cities.

Funny how you use emotes to make me look bad, but in reality it is you who is clueless.
Population density does not mean "most populous", it also does not mean automatically skyscrapers and best of all, huge population density does not mean anything good, unless you like to be packed like sardines. But you ofcourse in the defense of mother China, start a d1ck measuring contest and throw all common sense out the window for the sake of some peanuts.
As far for crowded cities, more cluelessness from you:

List of cities proper by population density - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Macau, as the only Chinese representative on 44th spot.

2.Chery QQ3.Chery S18.奔奔 mini e version.GX2—吉利.........so many
one thing you may don't know.our central govt pay a maximum subsidy of ¥60,000 to e-car,and there are local subsidies in some places which can save more than ¥100,000 for the buyers totally.:azn:

Links buddy please, i think we have already established you to be a non-trust worthy source or you just plain dont know. So it is best if you strengthen your arguments with supported links.

BBC:China leads world in green energy investment
By James Melik Reporter, Business Daily, BBC World Service
BBC News - China leads world in green energy investment

China leads the world in renewables, UN says
By Mark Halper | July 12, 2011, 5:13 AM PDT
China leads the world in renewables, UN says | SmartPlanet

China leads in clean energy technology manufacturing
Summary: With annual sales of EUR 57bn, China overtook EU and became the world's largest clean-tech economy in 2011, according a recent WWF report
China leads in clean energy technology manufacturing | ZDNet

We've achieved a lot,but still have a long way to go,we should set good examples for reducing world pollution.

Funny how you use emotes to make me look bad, but in reality it is you who is clueless.
Population density does not mean "most populous", it also does not mean automatically skyscrapers and best of all, huge population density does not mean anything good, unless you like to be packed like sardines. But you ofcourse in the defense of mother China, start a d1ck measuring contest and throw all common sense out the window for the sake of some peanuts.
As far for crowded cities, more cluelessness from you:

List of cities proper by population density - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Macau, as the only Chinese representative on 44th spot.

thanks for your link to indicate you are brainless.or you have not even had a look at what you linked..thank godness you know population density does not mean anything good,so why do you think one will defense for what is not good?:victory:please go back look at the Area column,do you want to debate the traffic problems with the tiny little places such as Manila and Bogor comparing to beijing?one can drive less than 10 minites cross Bogor,can you drive from the north fifth ring road to the south fifth ring road via tiananmen in one hour?:yahoo:your IQ
only delhi and mumbai in the list can compare beijing.
Delhi---------12,565,901 ppl-------431 Square kms
Mumbai-----13,830,884 ppl--------603 Square kms
however ,beijing has 20 million people and the total area is 16,410.54 Square kms.but most people,atlest more than 80% of the peole are living inner fifth ring ,about 750 Square kms.

i think we have already established you to be a non-trust worthy source or you just plain dont know. So it is best if you strengthen your arguments with supported links.

hope your supported links support your viewpoint about the traffic .
do you want to read Chinese?:yahoo:Ok ,google the "电动汽车补贴" yourself
i think you should learn 3000 Chinese characters firstly.

thanks for your link to indicate you are brainless.or you have not even had a look at what you linked..thank godness you know population density does not mean anything good,so why do you think one will defense for what is not good?:victory:please go back look at the Area column,do you want to debate the traffic problems with the tiny little places such as Manila and Bogor comparing to beijing?one can drive less than 10 minites cross Bogor,can you drive from the north fifth ring road to the south fifth ring road via tiananmen in one hour?:yahoo:your IQ
only delhi and mumbai in the list can compare beijing.
Delhi---------12,565,901 ppl-------431 Square kms
Mumbai-----13,830,884 ppl--------603 Square kms
however ,beijing has 20 million people and the total area is 16,410.54 Square kms.but most people,atlest more than 80% of the peole are living inner fifth ring ,about 750 Square kms.

Again, your word vs widely acceptable and verifiable data. Safe to say i choose to believe the data available and not your words. Whilst i believe there are traffic jams in Beijing and throughout China, i sincerely doubt it is like you say, that the Chinese traffic jams (size) are unheard of in the rest of the world.

hope your supported links support your viewpoint about the traffic .
do you want to read Chinese?:yahoo:Ok ,google the "电动汽车补贴" yourself
i think you should learn 3000 Chinese characters firstly.

Thanks for the links, i checked a few pages going from the page you linkied also, i dont have to learn Chinese, we have browsers that translate every language pretty accurately over here. It just takes half a second longer to load.

Again, your word vs widely acceptable and verifiable data. Safe to say i choose to believe the data available and not your words. Whilst i believe there are traffic jams in Beijing and throughout China, i sincerely doubt it is like you say, that the Chinese traffic jams (size) are unheard of in the rest of the world.

Thanks for the links, i checked a few pages going from the page you linkied also, i dont have to learn Chinese, we have browsers that translate every language pretty accurately over here. It just takes half a second longer to load.
OK, it is time end the debate.
if you have any doubts,you can use GOOGLE MAP,try from A to B driving,the google will give you the estimated duration in the current traffic condition.
some pictures of jams beijing

OK, it is time end the debate.
if you have any doubts,you can use GOOGLE MAP,try from A to B driving,the google will give you the estimated duration in the current traffic condition.
some pictures of jams beijing

Good pics.

Here is a Google image search on keywords "traffic jam".

traffic jams - Iskanje Google

You can clearly see, it is not limited only to China.

Back
Top Bottom