What's new

Air marshal Sinha explains 27th February conflict.

Payload that magically flies towards F16 and explodes while the missile motor is still attached to Abhinandans wing pilon, lol.

It is evident that one R77 and R73 was found intact while the same pair on the other wing exploded on ground impact while the missiles were still attached to the wing pilon as seen in the following pics:
View attachment 565165

There is absoletely no proof that the all 4 missile motors were still attached to Abhinandan's aircraft. Just to remind you both aircrafts were downed inside Pakistani territory. It's easy to recover the parts and put them on display together. You can't fake radar data and radio communications that IAF intercepted.

There is absoletely no proof that the all 4 missile motors were still attached to Abhinandan's aircraft. Just to remind you both aircrafts were downed inside Pakistani territory. It's easy to recover the parts and put them on display together. You can't fake radar data and radio communications that IAF intercepted.
:omghaha:
yes yes you can't fake anything on ms-paint!
:omghaha:

#chootiaindians
#butthurtindians

Ah, ignorance is bliss so the delusional keeps getting merrily wagged at the hands of IAF, lol. No better example of Wag the dog, literally :rofl:.

Scores of pictures were taken after the Mig came down by locals who got there even before the troops. The site was never cordoned off and even after the arrival of army on the scene, people and media men were there covering the site and reporting from there...there was absolutely no chance to stage anything at any point, lol...but you are free to keep living in your fantastic fantasy concocted by your fantastic IAF's mediocre bollywood style scriptwriters.

Ah, ignorance is bliss so the delusional keeps getting merrily wagged at the hands of IAF, lol. No better example of Wag the dog, literally :rofl:.

Scores of pictures were taken after the Mig came down by locals who got there even before the troops. The site was never cordoned off and even after the arrival of army on the scene, people and media men were there covering the site and reporting from there...there was absolutely no chance to stage anything at any point, lol...but you are free to keep living in your fantastic fantasy concocted by your fantastic IAF's mediocre bollywood style scriptwriters.

...and yet you could not give access to Balakot campus to foreign journalist for a month lol

I'd rather believe IAF's claim who are a professional force than learn from PDF fanboys. Plus I have one more thing - Critical Thinking

Still laughing at your 4 missile intact theory + pic. Just pick any random kid and ask them how many missile you see in that pic and you'll have your answer :D

You can't fake radar data and radio communications that IAF intercepted.
Have you ever wondered where was Abhinandans wingman in those Radar screen concoctions presented by IAF?

IAF shamelessly flashes AMRAAM Dodger patches for its Mig Squadron, so where is that Mig pilot, Abhi's supposed wingman, who dodged the AMRAAM in Radar charts?
images (14).jpeg

If the AMRAAM Dodgers were SU30 then how come Abhinandan who got shot down became AMRAAM Dodger, lol?

Comming back to the missing wingman of Abhi...

Did the wingman ditch his lead to save his skin so early that he can't even be spotted for miles on those Radar screenshots and got cheered for the shameful act?

Hai hai hai, mati mili IAF kia karti phir rahi hay masoom Bhartia Junta kay saath?

Have you ever wondered where was Abhinandans wingman in those Radar screen concoctions presented by IAF?

IAF shamelessly flashes AMRAAM Dodger patches for its Mig Squadron, so where is that Mig pilot, Abhi's supposed wingman, who dodged the AMRAAM in Radar charts?
View attachment 565174

If the AMRAAM Dodgers were SU30 then how come Abhinandan who got shot down became AMRAAM Dodger, lol?

Comming back to the missing wingman of Abhi...

Did the wingman ditch his lead to save his skin so early that he can't even be spotted for miles on those Radar screenshots and got cheered for the shameful act?

Hai hai hai, mati mili IAF kia karti phir rahi hay masoom Bhartia Junta kay saath?

Looks like we need CID on this. You have so many questions :rolleyes:

Just pick any random kid and ask them how many missile you see in that pic and you'll have your answer :D
I find your ignoramus childish rant mildly amusing still so apart from your obsession with asking random kids to concur with your pov, have you ever wondered what the professionals say about the evidence at hand?:lol:

I find your ignoramus childish rant mildly amusing still so apart from your obsession with asking random kids to concur with your pov, have you ever wondered what the professionals say about the evidence at hand?:lol:

My point of asking a kid to look at the pic is to view it with common sense. From any angle, I don't see 4 unfired missiles and I stand my ground.

we still haven't heard about the second pilot as well... it's like the DG ISPR's own constipation message... he always says.. wait for it, it will come..

That allegedly professional DG said they have 2 pilots, the capable PM said they have pilots and lots of people said, oh we will show something after election... Still coming soon... bananas will come...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom