What's new

Air marshal Sinha explains 27th February conflict.

Surya 1

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Indian airforce air marshal Sinha explains air combat of 27th February 2019 and downing of F 16.

“a lie that is repeated a thousand times becomes truth”

but not this time dear Indians.

Oh my God, :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: are they still trying to convince everyone that they shot it down??? :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:
485652_13741296.jpg

can they at least explain what exactly did abhi the none done shoot it down with? cuz none of the missiles were fired and the ranges were far too distant for guns! :lol: did abhi the none done fire photon torpedoes from his bunghole? :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

seriously indians, all of your retired military officials are ruining the meager little respect they have left! :disagree:

Oh my God, :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: are they still trying to convince everyone that they shot it down??? :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:
485652_13741296.jpg

can they at least explain what exactly did abhi the none done shoot it down with? cuz none of the missiles were fired and the ranges were far too distant for guns! :lol: did abhi the none done fire photon torpedoes from his bunghole? :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

seriously indians, all of your retired military officials are ruining the meager little respect they have left! :disagree:
look at the video bro there no air marshal no fake stories claims of downing F-16 and indian version of 27 FEB air battle but some crime story, @Surya 1 is probably is out of his mind @GumNaam

look at the video bro there no air marshal no fake stories claims of downing F-16 and indian version of 27 FEB air battle but some crime story, @Surya 1 is probably is out of his mind @GumNaam
It's amazing how just that one pic of 4 unfired missiles is ruining every single explanation any indian has to give...that pic is probably the most grievous pic ever for indians like @Sutya #1! :woot:

It's amazing how just that one pic of 4 unfired missiles is ruining every single explanation any indian has to give...that pic is probably the most grievous pic ever for indians like @Sutya #1! :woot:

Look closely buddy. There are 3 unfired and 1 fired missile in that pic. It's just Pakistani Army trying to fool public by re-arranging them to look like they're all unfired. The seeker stays intact in many missile. It's the payload that explodes. But whatever rocks your boat...

Look closely buddy. There are 3 unfired and 1 fired missile in that pic. It's just Pakistani Army trying to fool public by re-arranging them to look like they're all unfired. The seeker stays intact in many missile. It's the payload that explodes. But whatever rocks your boat...
Uh, negative "buddy", the pic of the remaining part of the missile fused to the mig body has been posted, analyzed and proven to true for the umpteenth time. feel free to search.

Uh, negative "buddy", the pic of the remaining part of the missile fused to the mig body has been posted, analyzed and proven to true for the umpteenth time. feel free to search.

First, I haven't seen any such pics.

Second, I see 2 missile bodies missing. So either way, 1 missile did explode. Along with your DG ISPR saying 2 pilots were downed, people on ground seeing 2 parachutes and IAF giving radar data of 1 F-16 going off radar proves our point.

You're of course still free to deny it.

First, I haven't seen any such pics.

Second, I see 2 missile bodies missing. So either way, 1 missile did explode. Along with your DG ISPR saying 2 pilots were downed, people on ground seeing 2 parachutes and IAF giving radar data of 1 F-16 going off radar proves our point.

You're of course still free to deny it.
you need to do your homework and a pair of glasses negro! :lol:

Payload that magically flies towards F16 and explodes while the missile motor is still attached to Abhinandans wing pilon, lol.

It is evident that one R77 and R73 was found intact while the same pair on the other wing exploded on ground impact while the missiles were still attached to the wing pilon as seen in the following pics:
images (12).jpeg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom