What's new

Air India back in Pakistan

Air India (airindia.in) has invited bids for appointment of airline's General Sales Agent (GSA) in Pakistan.

Advertisement in today's (January 23) newspaper. so far PIA flying to mumbay lahore delhi lahore -karachi delhi and karachi mumbay and charging as they like
air_india_jan23.jpg

those who dared to apply for this job will be facing our wrath.

From.........
Shev Sehna of Pakistan:rofl:

If Pakistan based non state actors on which obviously Pakistan has no control were highjack the plane and do something similar to what Taliban did does Sonia and company has any plans to counter that.
And what's next Air India probably they would start operting from Somaila and NK next.
I can't imagine would MMS and sonia would go to please their western masters and minorties.

Blah Blah

ok now go cry to yr mama.

we need some Indian assets on Pakistani soil to vent our anger in times of need, good stress reduction for pakistani public

Blah Blah

ok now go cry to yr mama.

No international cricketing nation wants to send their players to Pakistan. Karachi is virtually under civilwar, and 100 people dying in one day in Pakistan is no big deal for pakistani and you calling me a crying baby.
Any way why does Pak need Kuffar Air India when they got big fatty Ummah airlines on their disposal.

No international cricketing nation wants to send their players to Pakistan. Karachi is virtually under civilwar, and 100 people dying in one day in Pakistan is no big deal for pakistani and you calling me a crying baby.
Any way why does Pak need Kuffar Air India when they got big fatty Ummah airlines on their disposal.
Bakwas ha ye sub.
U people r brainwashed against muslims through yr media.

We live in the Country itself nothing is happening. We know better then u who watches News Channels of his country just gain info about our country.

Yr nobody, yr say doesnt matter.
Now run away.......Shushhhhhh

Air India is already loss making, why open more loss making routes in the name of aman ki maa ki aankh ?

But to be honest, I don't trust Air India any longer. Several billion dollars of tax payers money has gone to keep this airline floating.
So what are your recommendation ? Fix it or Privatise it after spending billions of tax payers money :coffee:

So what are your recommendation ? Fix it or Privatise it after spending billions of tax payers money :coffee:

Privatize it................only option.

But privatization will never happen, the unions will not let it happen even if govt. wants it to happen.

You just went FUll Retard there :lol:

Air India’s average fleet age shrinks from 15 years to 2.5

People have good reviews about the new dreamliner service.

The dreamliners are down due to technical issue. Secondly, Few services of Air India are better than any best service in world and those are Delhi to Toronto and Delhi to JFK but they were down for long due to strike. Still overall fleets are old and services are bad.

Back
Top Bottom