What's new

Air India back in Pakistan

Emirates is nice! But they too have SOME crappy planes! I remember taking Emirates from Saudi to Pak returning from Umrah...the plane looked in bad shape! Prob put the worst plane they had for that route!

No cricket and no hockey but Indian Airline.. wah g wah. metha metha hup hup. kerwa kerwa thu thu.. shame on india.

One simple answer to Indian zionists and **** india. time is very close when a LION will prey a Hyena and the rest will terrified.
best of luck bastards

never_go_full_retard.jpg

Emirates is nice! But they too have SOME crappy planes! I remember taking Emirates from Saudi to Pak for Umrah...the plane looked in bad shape! Prob put the worst plane they had for that route!

Are you serious?

191 planes in EK's fleet have a average age of around 6 years. The oldest planes are A330's and A340's (both being phased out).

When I came to Pak in December, the plane was delivered only one week ago!!! Every couple of days a new plane comes for EK.

If Pakistan based non state actors on which obviously Pakistan has no control were highjack the plane and do something similar to what Taliban did does Sonia and company has any plans to counter that.
And what's next Air India probably they would start operting from Somaila and NK next.
I can't imagine would MMS and sonia would go to please their western masters and minorties.

PIA is not bad in air safety but overall it sucks from price to quality of service not to mention hours delay ...

Poor engine-maintenance counts as bad air-safety for me :P
But yeah, the service is horrible too. You'd think the prices of tickets would get something better than PIA's current cabin crew. They usually have a look on their face that only matches the aircraft's dismal interior.

Are you serious?

191 planes in EK's fleet have a average age of around 6 years. The oldest planes are A330's and A340's (both being phased out).

When I came to Pak in December, the plane was delivered only one week ago!!! Every couple of days a new plane comes for EK.

Maybe we were unlucky! But I seriously was disappointed!

I have never really had any problems with Air India... Business class is decent, nothing to complain about the food and service either. The worst experience with international operators has been American Airlines heathrow to La...

LOL...Just what I was about to say. AI has a mostly all-modern fleet made up of a mix of Airbus and Boeing aeroplanes.

I have never really had any problems with Air India... Business class is decent, nothing to complain about the food and service either. The worst experience with international operators has been American Airlines heathrow to La...

...and you, Sir, stole the words right out of my mouth. The food, service, and IFE on AI flights are a lot better than most European/north American operators. IMHO, even AI's domestic services (for which new gen aircraft are widely used) are excellent, and their airport terminals and lounges across the country are pretty good too.

The GoI should give other excellent (and more competent) players such as Jet Airways and IndiGo a chance to fly to Pakistan too.

MY dear you say it but they are pumping oil money in airline with whole world best peoples they hire for them and we have no oil nor we are allowed to hire people and have too much corruption but still we are not worse believe me we are not there is too much messy airlines we are far better we just need to cut 10k staff and work 5 years with honesty thats all we need .

no indian or pakistani in EU banned list

http://ec.europa.eu/transport/modes/air/safety/air-ban/doc/list_en.pdf

Ha Ha. Just saw, Kazakastanian Airlines are banned.
Its obvious dude, Seems BORAT had been to Europe too and hence the ban. :D

Back
Top Bottom