What's new

Air-Independent Propulsion For Last Two Scorpene Submarines Ready: DRDO

Most of the work on AIP has been done by IIT Delhi and IIT Chennai, I did my research internship in one of its allied project in 2011.

I'm a strong proponent of involving Universities in research, and let the universities pitch in their ideas for government funding. Then we can see real scientific growth in the nation.
NEW DELHI: Prime Minister Narendra Modi and President Pranab Mukherjee will next month launch a single window funding clearance mechanism backed with a Rs 1,000-crore kitty to get Indian technical institutions to conduct original research in areas where the country is heavily dependent on foreign technology.
PM Narendra Modi, President Pranab Mukherjee to launch one stop research funding mechanism 'IMPRINT' - The Economic Times

Its happening ;)

Sure. Indian navy is ahead in aircraft carriers, Nuclear submarines, AESA destroyers, stealth frigates, naval air arm with 40+ dedicated 4th gen aircrafts for navy etc etc.
Of course Pak Navy have more options for selection of hunting choice.

lolwa. those submarines wont even go near say Talwar class with towed ATAS sonars with excess of 60 km range even in shallow and warm water of Arabian sea.
lolvi no need to go there the navel version cruise Mesile will destryed all the targets selected by Pak Navy

Last edited:
Pakistan should attack USA for violations on daily basis. They will offer you the most number of options for hunting.
Of course we are destroying over enemy backing terrorists and there hide outs.

Unless you're compensating for something, keep your d!ck measuring comparisons to your side of the computer princess.
operational range of Babur Cruise Missile with 700 km range be aware of your Rajkumaries.

haha exocet carried by Agosta has only 50 km range
wake up from sweet dreams open your eyes face the realities you will forget the exocet and harpoon when you will face the Babur Cruise Missile from 700 km range

Most of the work on AIP has been done by IIT Delhi and IIT Chennai, I did my research internship in one of its allied project in 2011.

I'm a strong proponent of involving Universities in research, and let the universities pitch in their ideas for government funding. Then we can see real scientific growth in the nation.

Why didn't you stay there?

operational range of Babur Cruise Missile with 700 km range be aware of your Rajkumaries.

wake up from sweet dreams open your eyes face the realities you will forget the exocet and harpoon when you will face the Babur Cruise Missile from 700 km range
Dumbo Babur is not meant for anti ship role yet. Are you a kid and I am wasting my time?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom