What's new

Air Force Question Thread

Hi,

Thanks for the post---.

For that very reason---we don't see the BVR's on the aircraft---everytime you hook them up---you reduce their life---and replace the gizmo to cool the seeker head ( a I correct on the last part )?

I think some folks have too much time too debate irrelevant topics , just because one have not seen pic so ... forget about it and move on

Last edited:
I think some folks have too much time too debate irrelevant topics , just because one have not seen pic so ... forget about it and move on

Hi,

Can you tell me what do you want to say in context of what I stated!!!!!

Hi,

Can you tell me what do you want to say in context of what I stated!!!!!

As usually some folks asking question about JF and SD10 and debating why there are no SD 10 on ADA basically still doubtful about whats available on JF. I think mostly perhaps Indians.

Bottom line SD10, PL5E2 and C803 plus other weapons integrated now one can ask question if all sqns have attained qualification in all roles than yes some new sqn may need 1-2 years to get qualified i.e all pilots qualified on all weapons and roles. Example RAF had more Typhoons and fewer qualified pilots at one time in various roles like a2a, a2g, a2s etc. but thats an on going process and it take time.
When Grifo radar was introduced on Mirage 3 the sqn took 1-2 years to train all pilots on the radar per sqn history and during that time sqn was not fully declared operational

My 2 cents

Where can one get copy of the books?

http://www.paf.gov.pk/press_release/uploaded/1427530824.pdf
History of Pakistan Air Force:“Entering the new century” is the fourth volume in the sequel of PAF history books which encapsulates the officialaccount of PAF from 1999-2013.

Sentinels in the Sky”summarizes the heroic deeds of PAF’s Ghazis and Shuhada who were awarded with gallantry awards for displayingextraordinary valour during Indo-Pak wars of 1965 and 1971.
Staples Book Shop,Garden Town Lahore..or any AFB

online order? or website for Staples??
Negative...u'll have to go there or ask someone to go there though its better if u get it from any AFB as it would be cheap there...your from?

As usually some folks asking question about JF and SD10 and debating why there are no SD 10 on ADA basically still doubtful about whats available on JF. I think mostly perhaps Indians.

Bottom line SD10, PL5E2 and C803 plus other weapons integrated now one can ask question if all sqns have attained qualification in all roles than yes some new sqn may need 1-2 years to get qualified i.e all pilots qualified on all weapons and roles. Example RAF had more Typhoons and fewer qualified pilots at one time in various roles like a2a, a2g, a2s etc. but thats an on going process and it take time.
When Grifo radar was introduced on Mirage 3 the sqn took 1-2 years to train all pilots on the radar per sqn history and during that time sqn was not fully declared operational

My 2 cents

Hi,

The posters were wanting to know why the aircraft are not flown with BVR missiles on the racks---.

Then you posted the russian missile clip in your post---that explained about the shelf life and operational life of the missile---.

I guess you did not realize that you had already posted the information that posters were looking for and that is what I had pointed out to you so that you could get the credit.

Last edited:
Negative...u'll have to go there or ask someone to go there though its better if u get it from any AFB as it would be cheap there...your from?

Afb meaning there is a shop which sells books and other items on the bases?? And some one with access can buy it from there ??

Afb meaning there is a shop which sells books and other items on the bases?? And some one with access can buy it from there ??
Yes,souvenir shop or from mess as well...they too have such stuff..and if u are from KHI u can find it from PAF Museum too
By AFB i meant air force base..

i have passed already thats y m asking :(
Hein..?
with e-test i meant jo computer based test hota hy initial me...medical aur interview to following days me hi ho jaty hain..
kindly make urself clear abt what u are trying to ask..
Peace..!!

Hein..?
with e-test i meant jo computer based test hota hy initial me...medical aur interview to following days me hi ho jaty hain..
kindly make urself clear abt what u are trying to ask..
Peace..!!
ab tu mera medical or interview bhi hogya hai initial ... mje issb form mila hai....

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom