What's new

Air Force Question Thread

I also passed initial , medical & interview tomorrow i have to submit the ISSB form ..

RAZA K

And ali don`t worry interview is just a piece of cake .They will just ask you about your family and some girly stuff ( girl friend and dating stuff ) . So just be yourself don`t fake . You will pass Inshallah .One thing more tell exactly what your father do as you have written in the initial registration form , because the interviewee will ask you questions about your family from the same form you filled.The registration form is in front of the OC when he is interviewing you , so tell exactly as you filled before.

Best of luck

RAZA K

I e-mailed the GSO last Thursday, exactly seven days ago, regarding many of the questions people here had including some of my own. I haven't heard anything yet. I was wondering, is it part of the GSO's job description to answer questions for interested personnel? If it isn't, then I can understand why he hasn't replied, he probably thought it was a waste of his time. But if it is, then this is a poor reflection on the professionalism of the entire force and must be rectified immediately.

So, is it part of his/her job description?

i need help here.
can any one tell me,is there any aircraft display program at masroor airbase karachi this 6 or 7 september?or it helds somewhere else in karachi?
how to get there and is there any kind or restriction for common people?:undecided:
plz do answer it!:lazy:

i need help here.
can any one tell me,is there any aircraft display program at masroor airbase karachi this 6 or 7 september?or it helds somewhere else in karachi?
how to get there and is there any kind or restriction for common people?:undecided:

i asked tht abt lahore... still waiting for someone to reply :P.. gud luck:lazy:

I passed the interview, but IBCC wont give me an equilance certificate for FSc pre eng, bcuz i didnt take chemistry in grade 11 in canada but i have taken grade 12 chemistry.

i need help here.

i need help here.
well i know that it will be there at chaklala airbase atleast and that is what i am most concerned about!! ;)
atleast here there is no restriction for common civilians to visit the air base to enjoy the exhibation! :agree:

regards!

well i know that it will be there at chaklala airbase atleast and that is what i am most concerned about!! :lol:
atleast here there is no restriction for common civilians to visit the air base to enjoy the exhibation! :agree:

regards!

Let me ask the DPR about the venue and get back to you. PAF bases never have restrictions for civilians during such events there is always another Guardroom from Civilians , If not this time they will be checking every one, You can take a bottle of water and your camera that is it, Because if this policy has been enforced in Chaklala it will be forces on all bases. I will also check if thunders are on display or not because of the security and the events which took place in the last 4 days that might change PAF plans. Last thing you want some As-whole blowing up one of our F-16 or thunder.
Let em check its 11.30 in the night in Pakistan I will call him at 8 AM and what ever he says I will inform the mod where he can get a thread out to all members about the venue

Let me ask the DPR about the venue and get back to you. PAF bases never have restrictions for civilians during such events there is always another Guardroom from Civilians , If not this time they will be checking every one, You can take a bottle of water and your camera that is it, Because if this policy has been enforced in Chaklala it will be forces on all bases. I will also check if thunders are on display or not because of the security and the events which took place in the last 4 days that might change PAF plans. Last thing you want some As-whole blowing up one of our F-16 or thunder.
Let em check its 11.30 in the night in Pakistan I will call him at 8 AM and what ever he says I will inform the mod where he can get a thread out to all members about the venue

thank you so much sir murad,but still confused about karachi.there are two PAf bases Faisal and Masroor,where it is going to held?:undecided:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom