What's new

Air Force Question Thread

I am a 3rd gen Pathan but when it came to medical I didn't give a hoot.
Just remember boys don't give them a pen with a cap :lol::lol::lol: They use the back end of a pen not the nib.:lol:
I went through this 49 years Ago. But at that time there were no ballpens so they used to have sticks of kiker lined up and shove the kiker up your As-.

Just remember boys don't give them a pen with a cap :lol::lol::lol: They use the back end of a pen not the nib.:lol:
I went through this 49 years Ago. But at that time there were no ballpens so they used to have sticks of kiker lined up and shove the kiker up your As-.

for a few moments there, I was thinking to myself :rolleyes: Goddamn! what's a kiker!!! , :rofl:

Ouch! :woot: that would hurt Sir Murad!! . Poor souls.

-------------------------------------------------------

Let me just point out the Medical aspect of these practices. Medically all these checks are outdated. There are far better and efficient and dare I say Humane tests that are far more accurate. I hope, along with the modernization of other branches of the Armed forces, the Medical Branches also get modernized.

:disagree:

Not an Islamic or nice joke! :disagree: I am an Afghan (Pushtun). Those words are not even decent. I hope you regret what you said. :disagree:

-----------------------------------------------------------

I completely disagree with such inspection practices in our armed forces. Since I am a doctor, I know they are all useless and trivial attempts at achieving nothing. They maybe practices in all the rest of the world armed forces but they are:

1) Medically completely and BSly unnecessary,
2) Completely Un-Islamic,
3) Totally In-humane.

----------------------------------------------------------

I hope some major big wig Doctor General changes them for the better. I cant forget how embarrassed some of my friends were when they joined the Medical Corps. :D :rofl:

Oh. I regret I am Sorry I never meant to offend anyone. was just a joke and nothing else :)

This means they are re-opening the selection. I'm glad. I'll be contacting them soon, InshAllah, regarding GD(P) for graduates. I'll see if I can get your questions answered along with mine. If I do, I'll post them here for everyone's benefit.

Thankyou Sir. But please ask them to make an opportunity for girls in GDP for graduates.

Last edited:
This means they are re-opening the selection. I'm glad. I'll be contacting them soon, InshAllah, regarding GD(P) for graduates. I'll see if I can get your questions answered along with mine. If I do, I'll post them here for everyone's benefit.

Sir please ask them to allow girls in Graduation course.

I wonder how did it feel? :what:
You told this in other threads too, I thought you were joking (hehe)
but if it's in real, it's pretty embarrassing :what: :eek:

well well well when we wanted job in paf no one helped us any way i hope it will change now and our armed forces provide national people with more jobs

Not trying to be a hardass here but last time I went to the PAF Information center located in my vicinity (Cantt, Lahore) to get information on how to join PAF, it's requirements etc, the clerk at the information booth gave me a helpline number and told me I that should call that number to get my answers.

Arey yaar I wasn't trying to say buzz off. I regret if you feel offended.

Testicles are nothing they make you bend and put a pen :lol: up your *** to see if you have hamorides and tell you to cough loud 3 to 4 times :lol:and don't be shy if there is a lady around if they tell you to take every thing off do it. Basically they are checking for Hamoriods , Knee knocking, Flat foot, Eye side, Color blindness. The shaving thing comes in it makes you look clean. Take my word for it start fingering your :lol:As- because the pen goes pretty:lol:deep

OHHHH this is hilarious:rofl::rofl:

haha ... this reminds me of one more thing that if your medical is in Jan or Feb time frame then be prepraed to handle Karachi's cold in an underwear.

Basically you sit in an underwear for 2 - 3 hrs in a waiting room with little furniture. I hope things have changed in the last few yrs but some how I doubt it :)

Let me just point out the Medical aspect of these practices. Medically all these checks are outdated. There are far better and efficient and dare I say Humane tests that are far more accurate. I hope, along with the modernization of other branches of the Armed forces, the Medical Branches also get modernized.
Does knee-knocking affect your ability to become a good fighter pilot, medically speaking? Or is this just another carry-over from the WWII pilot testing PAF currently puts its candidates through.

In the Canadian Forces, the testing for physical dimensions is computerized. They have models of the CF aircraft inventory built into a software, and every candidate is tested against each aircraft. Therefore, if you will have trouble meeting the CF-18 cockpit dimensions, it doesn't automatically rule you out from flying the P-3. By doing this, the CF make sure that tests are not "one-size-fits-all" and none of the tests are wasteful and useless. As far as I am concerned, the PAF should learn from this. An Air Force that cannot adapt with time is looking for trouble.

Sir please ask them to allow girls in Graduation course.
I surely will if I get the opportunity.

Knee knocking has nothing to do with flying but with KK you cant parade. How to fix it horse riding 2 months of strap a foot ball between your legs.

Sir i just passed the initial test today, from multan for GDP pilot it was tough, only a few made it.

I have the medical test on friday, i hope i pass it.

Does any one kno, about eye sight weakness, how weak your eyes can be.

Sir i just passed the initial test today, from multan for GDP pilot it was tough, only a few made it.

I have the medical test on friday, i hope i pass it.

Does any one kno, about eye sight weakness, how weak your eyes can be.

it should be 20/20 (6/6)

Wow! Thats A nice update Sir!..
InshAllah we will make it up to CMB..
I have been selected after initial test, and yes i was thinking why this time the test was soo hard In my City Multan up till now only 18 Candidates can qualify for Medical Test.Let See How many of them can make it up to ISSb.
My medical is On 20th n i was wondering what they gonna do as they have told me to Come Completely Shaved ;) + Wear loose cloths(Shalwar kameez) and do bring a ball point. Everything is fine but A ball point ? That is Suspicious :P

I probbably saw you today, i passed it also, and they told me the same thing.

What batch were you, and ur table number?

and good luck with the medical test.

I probbably saw you today, i passed it also, and they told me the same thing.

What batch were you, and ur table number?

and good luck with the medical test.

Watch out they have started to take interviews right after the medical out of 200 17 passed , after medical 8 passed after the interview 6 passed for ISSB.

Back
Top Bottom