What's new

Air Force Question Thread

Please correct me if I am wrong here... Pakistan only manufacture few parts (including front fuselage) of K8, which is then sent to china. We do not have a K-8 assembly line in pakistan.

Also I read in a newspaper that China State engineering company was awarded the contract to build the infrastructure in pakistan and with some major machinery imported from sweden ( IIRC). I don't think the K-8 facility, or its current strength will be able to handle the JF-17. In addition to that, if PAC intends to manufacture 30 aircrafts per year, I am sure a lot of jobs will be create.

In the long run, this facility will also act as a rebuild factory and for possible export orders.

Please feel free to correct me if I missed something.

meanbird.
brother you are probably right. However there was some news to the extent that work on K8 had to be cancelled to accomodate Thunder assembly line. I may have gotten it totally wrong that there was a plan to assemble K8 in Kamra. From your post it seems and rightly so that there is much more work involved than i had originally anticipated. You are correct regarding Swedish machinery.
WaSalam
Araz

Any body remember serial no of Red & white coloured F-7 used by 18Sqn in 90s and the serial no of 17Sqn F-7PG with Tiger Color Scheme.

PS:if iam not mistaken the serial number of that F-7PG is 810.

Any body remember serial no of Red & white coloured F-7 used by 18Sqn in 90s and the serial no of 17Sqn F-7PG with Tiger Color Scheme.

why do you need that?......are you form logistics?:pop:

AND NO SERIAL NuMBERS OF ANY AIRCRAFT IS ALLOWED....
:mod:

AND NO SERIAL NuMBERS OF ANY AIRCRAFT IS ALLOWED....
:mod:

MAX: I think you have the wrong info, The fighter is a property of GOP and is in public domain you just need to know where to look for it , Najam I will get the numbers.

Turkey also provided F-5 with other air-to-air ammunition. Please confirm. We also recieved F-104 from Turkey.

Jordan gave us F-5, I think I mentioned it in one of my threads I took off and
nazar in F-5, We got a frantic call from the OC flying that land the dame planes they don't have Ejection R installed in it :eek::lol::lol::lol:

why do you need that?......are you form logistics?:pop:

I have made some sketches,but they are incomplete without serial numbers for eg...

Two sketches of 17 Sqn F-7PG colored in tiger scheme on 50th anniversary of the squadron. PAC has really done great paint job.

This one is No.18 Sqn F-7.There is a small clip of this aircraft in a PAF song.This particular aircraft used this color scheme in 90s.

And an Ex-RAAF Mirage-IIIDA Sr.No 90-502 belonging to No.22 OCU

MAX: I think you have the wrong info, The fighter is a property of GOP and is in public domain you just need to know where to look for it , Najam I will get the numbers.

Thanks for the post sir,i have dozen of related questions for you.
Can you please acquire serials of Red Sabres,Red barons,rattlers, F-6's tiger demo team etc... ? Is there any real photo of these birds?

May be Hussaini didn't got original serials and used front or rear angle to create paintings of F-6's demo teams(rattlers,tigers) and red Sabres.

I have used the same logic once....but iam eager to know the original serials,just to make a side pose of these birds.

and last but not the least is it possible if you can post details of all colored birds/display teams used by PAF from Red Dragons till 17 Sqn F-7PG?

:cheers:

1. There are alot of things that are of Government , Still you dont get them ! why ?

2. Things that are not ment to be brought in public , shouldn't be brought in public......!!! ( i dont know why i have to even explain this to you ?)

2. Things that are not ment to be brought in public , shouldn't be brought in public......!!! ( i dont know why i have to even explain this to you ?)
Sir MuradK is an ex-PAF fighter pilot who has fought for his country in two wars, he deserves a lot more respect than that. Please edit your post, you have no right to mock him in this way.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom