What's new

Air Force Question Thread

does PAF needs 500+ aircrafts in 2012, to counter all the dangers!:agree:

in the light of , PAF 's growing weakness , against the dangers of IAF , DOES IT REALLY NEEDS 500+ FIGHTER AIRCRAFTS, TILL 2012!:tup::agree:

plz open up, your thoughts , so we can reach some point!;)

thanks

PAF 'S expected targets in the light of an IAF attacks in pakistan!:tup:

in the expectation of IAF's surgical strikes in pakistani areas, what could be reailstic targets of PAF in the indian areas!:tup::P

plz dont be , hypothetical , just go with the post, dont take it personly:lol:

My priority targets would be Srinagar and Avantipur in Occupied Kashmir and Adampur, Halwara and Pathankot in Punjab.

:lol: you are right we used to go slow in F-6 Long Arm and the mirage guys used to say no thats cheating because mirage couldn't keep up at that speed to much drag. When we converted to mirages we had too much experience before we went to CCS .I had a total of 14 confirmed kills in CCS in which I shot 4 mirages , it was just a crazy day I was with my course mate who was also evaluating me I saw 4 mirages at 38,000/-ft and CGI says we dont see any one and I said wait a few sec I am going to engage them luck was on my side they never expected that I will jump on all 4 at the same time and they said split and all 4 mirages turned right at the same time so I just had to go :guns:Flash1, flash2, Flash 3, Flash4 you are all dead in less than 12 sec. the Instructors were no :argh:thats not possible I said ok lets land a develop the film and forsure I had all 4 mirages in my piper in less than 12 sec. Good old days I really miss them.

sir how many kill do u have?? i mean in 65" 71" war??

is china gonna give pakistan j-xx 5th generation stealth fighter????????????????

let me know plez

is china gonna give pakistan j-xx 5th generation stealth fighter????????????????

let me know plez

wait dude until it will be ready

if you wana time pass see j-xx here :lol:

i wana see this is paf coloers

Last edited by a moderator:
my question is that WILL Pakistan get them or china gonna keep the good tech to them self:coffee:

we will get them inshallah.and if you know abut chaina pak defence copretion chaina offer us her every fighter until today see last offer is j-11b .i am shore we get them.

we will get them inshallah.and if you know abut chaina pak defence copretion chaina offer us her every fighter until today see last offer is j-11b .i am shore we get them.

Thanks dude. And is Pakistan gonna buy j-11b????.......if we do then we gonna have an edge of India

Thanks dude. And is Pakistan gonna buy j-11b????.......if we do then we gonna have an edge of India

not yet decide abut j-11b may be yes may be no i think if usa stop f-16 block52 same day we go for j-11b wich is 1000 times better then f-16 s all blocks :devil:

Sir Murad i have heard that Mirages becomes unstable while flying in closebox formation...too much air pressure creates between all members due to fault in the basic design of mirage aircraft.This defect arises especially during low-altitude missions.

It is the same reason that Mirage-2000 has small canard type foreplanes on the air intake takes(along with fly-by-wire controls)

These small intakes allow it to secure the advantages of a delta platform nd make it more stable during low altitude missions.

is that true??

I am sure Sir MK will elaborate it later, just few bits from my side...

Here’s a pic of Mirage in a perfect box close formation flying around 1000 during a run-in for 23 March parade…At the moment they are aprox 10 feet from each , at lo level ( 1000 feet is still low) and seems that they are flying quite stable and smooth…:)

Fighter121.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

So I guess that air pressure myth is busted? Problem only arises if one comes directly behind the exhaust i.e. behind the jet wash…but this can happen with any aircraft……Jet wash can even topple the aircraft and there have been few incident where pilots lost controls and crashed at low level …Other than this close formation poses no dangers…

Mirage III/ V are designed to operate at low level and high speed with full load. They are quite stable at those flight conditions…

Very well said X.
Najam yar these are at least 10 feet away in CCS we used to cramp oue selves by coming as close to 6 feet so that the radar cant know how many and yes during a dog fight I went through a Jet wash it threw me away and I almost hit my wingman. WE both felt a DUG and I thought I took his front nose with me. The combat was stopped and we landed God willing nothing happend to my wingman or my wife would have :guns:chopped my head off because he was my brother in-law as well.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom