What's new

Air Chief Marshal Mushaf Ali Mir Shaheed

i remember that very day when i landed in pakistan from dubai with my mom and than i went outside of my home to eat something spicy chat i heared from the man there who use to make Chat that the air chief marshal died and im sure he lives in the hearts of poor people as well i dont remember the year but beofre 2005 it was

My salute & outmost respect for the lives lost .

Still PAF clueless about his death. A Hero lost, who navigate PAF in right direction

I was Revising my Biology Lecture at that time and it is still Written on that Book & i have kept it safe !

Salute to our Great Shaheed .

mushaf ali mir's plane was not a crash it was deliberately bought down, by jamming its flight control system through satellite, musharraf knew bout this, cause he was not going to allow US any bases or landing right and no drone attacks. this has been confirmed by well placed sources in islamabad,

a formidable pilot and known to be a real family and people's person as well....

many thanks (and credit) to Salman bhai for editing the and compiling the video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sir it was the Mirzai/qadiani lobby in the establishment that killed Mushaf ali mir shaheed......mirzai/qadiani lobby rose to top positions during musharaf's regime who was a mirzai along with his wife....
this same mirzai lobby facilitated th karachi naval attack and abbottabad raid....
this lobby has the habit of getting in bed with americans for dollars.

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

elmo

sir the truth is out dont delete or otherwise people will think you are also a mirzai

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

sir mirzai lobby caused the CFIT....
MUSHAF ALI MIR took a stand while mirzai musharaf wanted to get in bed with americans.......so they killed mushaf ali mir.....
poor musharaf....world curses him everyday while mushaf ali mir died as a shaheed
Others might be qiaidni but it is confirmed i think that you are a stupid p!g.

It was the first day of transmission of Al Arabia TV channel.

I don't remember the date but it was 10 or 11 GMT (if i am not mistaken) and the first or second news of the first News Bulletin of Al Arabiya news channel was that of this accident.

Sir, I feel honored while remembering you.
Mir Sahib Zindabad

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom