What's new

Air Chief Marshal Mujahid Anwar Khan meets Russian Army Chief at AHQ.

Though I agree with the point, as stated by some members as well, interestingly Russian Army Chief meets PAF CAS.

Army General Oleg Salyukov, Commander in Chief Russian Ground Forces meets PAF CAS as well as COAS and then, French General Secretary of National Defence also called on COAS at GHQ. More than usual especially since 27th Feb, 2019 and we are expecting JF-17 Block-III.

Starter pack.

Could be Exocet missile deal with the French for the Block 3s.

Russians probably down to give their thoughts on the impending Iran war.

I dont think we will get anything too substantive from the French. Regarding the Russians we may get some SAMs but RD series/ other engines, and possibly clearance for AL31/41 for J10s might be on the cards. Purely my guess so feel free to disagree. PAF has found a winning formula of Russian engines in Chinese platforms and may yet want to try that again.
A

Could be Mirage 2k of French airforce subsystems for blk 3??

Those are old systems as b-3 will be 4++ gen fighter.

What Exocet offer better compared to already available Chinese AShMs??

Much slower, smaller payload and range.

It's never good to have all your eggs in one basket. Best to diversify and modify.

I dont think we will get anything too substantive from the French. Regarding the Russians we may get some SAMs but RD series/ other engines, and possibly clearance for AL31/41 for J10s might be on the cards. Purely my guess so feel free to disagree. PAF has found a winning formula of Russian engines in Chinese platforms and may yet want to try that again.
A

The guy who broke the news that Blk-3 would be initially a dual seater, said Pakistan will purchase and acquire French HMDS. Half of his claims has been vindicated. HMDS is confirmed through Alan warnes and recent articles on block-3. His french HMDS news may turn out to be true after all.

The guy who broke the news that Blk-3 would be initially a dual seater, said Pakistan will purchase and acquire French HMDS. Half of his claims has been vindicated. HMDS is confirmed through Alan warnes and recent articles on block-3. His french HMDS news may turn out to be true after all.
Thank you. I stand corrected. This maybe a possibility. However the Chinese may have an alternative product so let us see what happens.
A

Back
Top Bottom