What's new

Aid, China on Bhutan menu

India and China may have border issues, but they are not fools to fight out unnecessary and let the west troll Asia for another century.

I believe if India and China have sensible leaders war is out of their mind. At 2 billion people we have the world's biggest markets in two nations alone. If we trade among ourselves only, we do not even need the outside world. !!

but still you never know. West knows the game of divide and rule too well..

They are naive and clueless. Who is smart is smart by birth.

They had no idea about Sikkim before it was annexed and still they have no idea about Bhutan. India will formally annex it along with Tibet.

They them wait and see. Things are in progress.

Bhutan people culture is like that of Indians. that is why they are close to India.
If Bhutan decides to merge with India, it is their own wish. China doesnt loose anything as Bhutan is not Chinese territory.

Why will India try to grab Tibet and go to war with China? what is the gain?

Only situation I see India going for Tibet is if CHina attacks AP, Sikkim, Bhutan, Kashmir(2 front with Pak), Blocks River.

But again why will China do so? and risk major war and destruction of the two countries?

@Enemy

India and China are well capable of going to war with each other even today. Initiating war is not difficult. But even US avoids a major confrontation and only attacks weak nations.

You may think so, but attacking a major country like India or China is not a joke. Both these nations are among the biggest fighting machines on this planet.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Enemy

India and China are well capable of going to war with each other even today. Initiating war is not difficult. But even US avoids a major confrontation and only attacks weak nations.

You may think so, but attacking a major country like India or China is not a joke. Both these nations are among the biggest fighting machines on this planet.

Oh puhleeze :lol:

Don't ever compare your failed state with our country.

India is not even in our league economically, financially, technologically, militarily and politically.

Indian economy has crashed and gone back to the 'Hindu rate of growth'.

Don't get your hopes up of ever touching us kid :lol:

Oh puhleeze :lol:

Don't ever compare your failed state with our country.

India is not even in our league economically, financially, technologically, militarily and politically.

Indian economy has crashed and gone back to the 'Hindu rate of growth'.

Don't get your hopes up of ever touching us kid :lol:

ok now go to sleep. You are in league of Aliens I know.. :D

Bhutan people culture is like that of Indians. that is why they are close to India.
If Bhutan decides to merge with India, it is their own wish. China doesnt loose anything as Bhutan is not Chinese territory.

Why will India try to grab Tibet and go to war with China? what is the gain?

Only situation I see India going for Tibet is if CHina attacks AP, Sikkim, Bhutan, Kashmir(2 front with Pak), Blocks River.

But again why will China do so? and risk major war and destruction of the two countries?

That's bhullsh1t to say that Bhutan is culturely like India, just look at Bhutan's flag, they were part of China's sphere influence in the pass: Imperial China allows bhutan to use less than 5 claws dragon on it flag, the 5 claws dragon was reserved to China's emperor...they even claim themself as descendants of thunder dragon similar to Chinese.

India has control Bhutan in every aspect of Bhutan : financial, energy resource such cooking oils, Bhutan don't have choice than comply to India. if Indians think that they're smart to use this leverage to bring Bhutan into India Union, China can use water as leverage to bring Bhutan to be part of China, see who has more convincing leverage, If Bhutan decide to merge with China, India has nothing to loose and Bhutan is not India territory...according to your logics

As for grabing Tibet, you might end up to loose more India territories to China and even end up with balkanized the entire India, we can bring India nord east into total submission without fire a single shot thanks to our mighty water...and you think that by black mail China with mutual destruction with nukes than we will back down...keep stay tune on how China will fix India in near future.

Bhutan is more culturely related to Tibet than India, listen these two similar songs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lOinKHoF18
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EuKMb_cs0k

@Kiss_of_the_Dragon

Bhutan could choose both India and China for $1 billion worth of support.

But it choose India. That speaks a lot. It is not that China couldnt pay Bhutan $ 1 billion. The people of Bhutan have already choosen India for all PRACTICAL (military, defense, budget etc) purposes.

They can still say no to India and choose to take 1 billion from China anyday. But they do not do it. So I suggest you respect Bhutan people's clear wish here.

and let me tell you if Bhutan people vote to merge with China I have no problems with it. :cheers:

and if they choose to merge with India, China will/should also accept it.

Regarding the other issue of TIbet:

My view is that India will not grab Tibet unless the hostilities are started by China (I have listed what India would consider hostile acts in previous post). Otherwise there is no chance of India-China war.

Now question is whether China would do those hostile acts. Frankly I believe China wont do them.

So neither India will invade Tibet nor China will do activities which will clearly be considered hostile by other. So the question of India-China war is a non starter,and so is this issue of Tibet.

@timetravel

Bhutan already shown sign to get alone with China last year when they met Chinese PM then India was using cooking oils and other aids as leverage to punish the previous bhutan goverment and have the regime change in the fragile Bhutan politic...is this you call respect of Bhutan people’s clear wish? When India is completely control this country, do you expect them to vote in our favour or to be nice with China?..they just don't have the guts. The only way out is to cut bhutan's water supply, when they realise water is equaly important as India's aid...then they will then no have the choice but to be neutral and exit India's gravity.

As for your fantasy about grabing Tibet,you will have to prepare the India's balkanization, China will get South Tibet back regarding if you like or not and water in Tibet belong to us, we will divert for our own use any time we want...we're not settle peace at your terme.

That's bhullsh1t to say that Bhutan is culturely like India, just look at Bhutan's flag, they were part of China's sphere influence in the pass: Imperial China allows bhutan to use less than 5 claws dragon on it flag, the 5 claws dragon was reserved to China's emperor...they even claim themself as descendants of thunder dragon similar to Chinese.

India has control Bhutan in every aspect of Bhutan : financial, energy resource such cooking oils, Bhutan don't have choice than comply to India. if Indians think that they're smart to use this leverage to bring Bhutan into India Union, China can use water as leverage to bring Bhutan to be part of China, see who has more convincing leverage, If Bhutan decide to merge with China, India has nothing to loose and Bhutan is not India territory...according to your logics

As for grabing Tibet, you might end up to loose more India territories to China and even end up with balkanized the entire India, we can bring India nord east into total submission without fire a single shot thanks to our mighty water...and you think that by black mail China with mutual destruction with nukes than we will back down...keep stay tune on how China will fix India in near future.

Bhutan is more culturely related to Tibet than India, listen these two similar songs

Bhutanese music video - Rang Sem Kar Ga Mikar - YouTube
Tibetan_Song_Tro Kyid kyi Lu Chung_DRONPE - YouTube

I don't see any Han influence. :cheesy: The writing system used both by both Tibetans and Bhutanese are Indians. Bhutanese very much aware of the way CCP burnt books and destroyed monastaries related to Tibetan Buddhism during takeover of Tibet.

I don't see any Han influence. :cheesy: The writing system used both by both Tibetans and Bhutanese are Indians. Bhutanese very much aware of the way CCP burnt books and destroyed monastaries related to Tibetan Buddhism during takeover of Tibet.

So with an India writing tibetan song mean you are influence them? you want Han influence (see below video with Han writing) :lol: And Bhutanese is well aware of your cooking oil diplomacy as Indian non-violence weapon:smokin:

【Pop】乌兰托娅 (Wulan Tuoya) 68 - MV - 祝福西藏 (Blessing Tibet) 2012 - YouTube
【民æ*Œä¸*国 HQ】金色的太阳 / 天弦组合 藏族 - YouTube

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom