What's new

Aid, China on Bhutan menu

We will make enough of bet that India will not able to follow.

And all the betting money will finally end up in the wallet of India, mark my words.

Unless, you build an intel network like the Russian mafia or Colombian drug cartels, you will have zero chance in South Asia to win the game of chances.

I doubt you will be able to comprehend what I just said. You are a Chinese after all. :whistle:

I have never seen naive and clueless people like the Chinese.

Bhutan had long been conquered by India even before Sikkim was annexed with India. Indian army and its state of the art military equipment are installed in every square of Bhutan. Do you think any Bhutanese will dare act against India? He and his family will be mercilessly assassinated by Indian intels.

Indian intels are not Chinese, they are cunning and ruthless guys.

Whatever Bhutan does, you must know it is done by India.

NSA advises Bhutan on border talks with China - The New Indian Express

Your Art of War is a little tiny immature kid in front of Arthashastra. Without violence, nothing can be achieved.

You should also know that geographically Bhutan is depend on China for water, if China want to play hard ball against India over Bhutan, your military present or pro-India regime don't have effective leverage as China could have done. We just take it easy with Bhutan and give them a way out without harm, when come to play the contention game they know how nasty China could be as how we deal with India over tents pitching in april.

And yes your NSA can give as much as advises they want to Bhutan over the border issue, bottom line China will alway get what it want regardless if it will please India or not.

BHUTAN-W1_small.gif

You should also know that geographically Bhutan is depend on China for water, if China want to play hard ball against India over Bhutan, your military present or pro-India regime don't have effective leverage as China could have done. We just take it easy with Bhutan and give them a way out without harm, when come to play the contention game they know how nasty China could be as how we deal with India over tents pitching in april.

And yes your NSA can give as much as advises they want to Bhutan over the border issue, bottom line China will alway get what it want regardless if it will please India or not.

BHUTAN-W1_small.gif

Do you think china will always continue to look for tensions with India over water or border, i highly doubt it. with last year trade 67 billion $, it doesn't suit both of them. China will never want its global image to diminish beyond a point

Border skirmishes will continue so as to have a moral n territorial high ground for a gain when issue is finally settled and this border dispute of India will be solved much much before its settled with pakistan

All these developing country wanna develop economy, they won't refuse China's aids.

[Bregs];4709613 said:
Do you think china will always continue to look for tensions with India over water or border, i highly doubt it. with last year trade 67 billion $, it doesn't suit both of them. China will never want its global image to diminish beyond a point

Border skirmishes will continue so as to have a moral n territorial high ground for a gain when issue is finally settled and this border dispute of India will be solved much much before its settled with pakistan

Trade and geopolitc are seperated issues, China even has trade surplus with India, does it mean we have to back down over the border issue? or give up the dams constructions in brahmaputra river? Both issues have nothing to do with global image but national interest.

Trade and geopolitc are seperated issues, China even has trade surplus with India, does it mean we have to back down over the border issue? or give up the dams constructions in brahmaputra river? Both issues have nothing to do with global image but national interest.

i agree so will national issues are going to be solved by making tensions or escalating them, both have national interests and i am sure they will solve it most amicably

[Bregs];4709613 said:

What image? We already got a bad image for one not a democracy, two is communist, three is an Asian nation that has for very long time been really poor.

The third one will change over about a hundred years, the other two will forever tarnish our image while they are not changed.

But that's not the whole picture, America can declare war and people would support, while we only have tensions and the world is going berserk.

No, power is the final judge of image. When one have power, it no longer needs the approval of the others, and that is when we will get our image.

You know what, you Chinese are weaker than Indians. Ask me why.

You are naive and clueless and being so actually gives you self satisfaction as self complacent people cannot face the reality.

Secondly, you Chinese can easily be deceived and emotionally blackmailed.

What is emotional blackmailing?

Suppose, I am your enemy. Now when I see myself in a weaker position and you in a stronger position, I change my strategy and start flattering you or making excuses before you to convince you that you should not kill me.

But that is a trap I laid for you to step in.

The moment, you are convinced and you lose your alertness, I attack you and kill you.

But you should have killed me no matter how much I tried to emotionally blackmail you. If you are stupid, you have to pay a price for your stupidity. After all, everything comes at a price, isn't it?

I told you that Bhutan is Indian colony and when you give any concessions to Bhutan, it goes to the Indian pocket.

Now did you just get what I said?

Bhutan is India. Do you get it now?

So instead of dealing with Bhutan, you have to deal with India directly.

What image? We already got a bad image for one not a democracy, two is communist, three is an Asian nation that has for very long time been really poor.

The third one will change over about a hundred years, the other two will forever tarnish our image while they are not changed.

But that's not the whole picture, America can declare war and people would support, while we only have tensions and the world is going berserk.

No, power is the final judge of image. When one have power, it no longer needs the approval of the others, and that is when we will get our image.

Might was always right, is right and will always be.

In fact, before the April incident, China had apparently been urging Delhi to negotiate new protocols to supplement the earlier norms that have been established in the agreements of 1993, 1996, 2005, and the Border Mechanism of 2011, an initiative of the previous Chinese regime. The presumption behind Beijing’s enthusiasm for new norms underscores that both sides were engaged in pro-active tactical border management that was perhaps getting detached from both sides’ overall policy and strategic priority to ensure a stable frontier and a stable bilateral equation.

It is accepted that Beijing’s signalling during the Ladakh incident was non-threatening and was intended to provoke a political rather than a military response from Delhi. On balance, China’s rationale was probably to signal that the disputed zone is becoming a potential tinderbox, to probe India’s civil-military relations and Delhi’s control over India’s border management system, and perhaps, to gauge whether India is politically ready to contemplate a settlement via an east-west swap by drawing Delhi into a renewed conversation on a potential settlement. Currently, both sides are engaged in drafting a set of norms via a Border Defence Cooperation Agreement to ensure LAC patrolling does not escalate into another face-off or worse – an unintended skirmish.

Recent Developments on the India-China Border Dispute: Himalayan Flux

You know what, you Chinese are weaker than Indians. Ask me why.

You are naive and clueless and being so actually gives you self satisfaction as self complacent people cannot face the reality.

Secondly, you Chinese can easily be deceived and emotionally blackmailed.

What is emotional blackmailing?

Suppose, I am your enemy. Now when I see myself in a weaker position and you in a stronger position, I change my strategy and start flattering you or making excuses before you to convince you that you should not kill me.

But that is a trap I laid for you to step in.

The moment, you are convinced and you lose your alertness, I attack you and kill you.

But you should have killed me no matter how much I tried to emotionally blackmail you. If you are stupid, you have to pay a price for your stupidity. After all, everything comes at a price, isn't it?

I told you that Bhutan is Indian colony and when you give any concessions to Bhutan, it goes to the Indian pocket.

Now did you just get what I said?

Bhutan is India. Do you get it now?

So instead of dealing with Bhutan, you have to deal with India directly.

Might was always right, is right and will always be.

So basically you said that India will back stab when China lower it guard? I have no doubt about it.:smokin: but would you mind to explain that when you said if China do any concession to Bhutan will end up into India's pocket....never mind I got it...lol Bhutan is India:lol:

So basically you said that India will back stab when China lower it guard? I have no doubt about it.:smokin: but would you mind to explain that when you said if China do any concession to Bhutan will end up into India's pocket.

Did you doubts about that? I was right when I said you Chinese are naive and clueless people. You know nothing about India.

The story relates to the Emperor Shivaji (reigned 1674-1680), the founder of the Maratha Empire. Shivaji established an independent Maratha state around his home city of Pune, after a successful rebellion against the Bijapur Sultanate. In an engagement with the army of Bijapur in 1674, Shivaji feigned the desire to parley with their military leader, Afzal Khan ('khan' = 'general'). Shivaji secretly put on a chain-mail shirt under his clothing, concealing a dagger in his left sleeve and a bagh nakh in his right hand. When the two leaders met in a pavilion between their armies, they went to formally embrace each other in unarmed peace. At this point, Shivaji stabbed Afzal Khan in the stomach with the bagh nakh, then the dagger, and stole his sword as a trophy. Shivaji's descendants still possess this sword.

http://web.prm.ox.ac.uk/weapons/index.php/tour-by-region/asia/asia/arms-and-armour-asia-109/

Bagh nakha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I can't say anything more about Bhutan. Its too sensitive. You figure it out.

So basically you said that India will back stab when China lower it guard? I have no doubt about it.:smokin: but would you mind to explain that when you said if China do any concession to Bhutan will end up into India's pocket....never mind I got it...lol Bhutan is India:lol:

Bhutan is INDIA for all practical purposes. One day it will be added like Sikkim.

Did you doubts about that? I was right when I said you Chinese are naive and clueless people. You know nothing about India.

The story relates to the Emperor Shivaji (reigned 1674-1680), the founder of the Maratha Empire. Shivaji established an independent Maratha state around his home city of Pune, after a successful rebellion against the Bijapur Sultanate. In an engagement with the army of Bijapur in 1674, Shivaji feigned the desire to parley with their military leader, Afzal Khan ('khan' = 'general'). Shivaji secretly put on a chain-mail shirt under his clothing, concealing a dagger in his left sleeve and a bagh nakh in his right hand. When the two leaders met in a pavilion between their armies, they went to formally embrace each other in unarmed peace. At this point, Shivaji stabbed Afzal Khan in the stomach with the bagh nakh, then the dagger, and stole his sword as a trophy. Shivaji's descendants still possess this sword.

https://www.google.com/search?q=bag...&ie=UTF-8#psj=1&q=bagh+nakha+shivaji&safe=off

Do not act like stupid here.

Chinese are no fools. With 24 hour surveillance techniques there is no way China will not know if India is trying to attack China.

https://www.google.com/search?q=bag...&ie=UTF-8#psj=1&q=bagh+nakha+shivaji&safe=off

Remind me of Chinese story : Emperor and Assassin in Qin dynasty. you mongolian seems to know too much about India's stories. :lol:

Bhutan is INDIA for all practical purposes. One day it will be added like Sikkim.

You annexe Bhutan, we annex AP that will include Sikkim and Bhutan :woot:. 1 stone 3 birds :sleep:

Do not act like stupid here.

Chinese are no fools. With 24 hour surveillance techniques there is no way China will not know if India is trying to attack China.

They are naive and clueless. Who is smart is smart by birth.

They had no idea about Sikkim before it was annexed and still they have no idea about Bhutan. India will formally annex it along with Tibet.

They them wait and see. Things are in progress.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom