What's new

Ahrarul Hind claims responsibility for Peshawar, Quetta blasts

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
683145-quetta-1394868052-688-640x480.jpg

PESHAWAR / QUETTA: An increasingly active Taliban splinter group, Ahrarul Hind claimed responsibility for the Quetta and Peshawar blasts.

On March 13, attacks in Peshawar and Quetta killed a total of 19 people.

In Peshawar, a suicide bomber blew himself up in front of a police vehicle, killing at least nine bystanders including a woman and a child, police said.

In Quetta, at least 10 people were killed when a motorcycle laden with explosives exploded near a college in the city center, police said.

“We claim both Peshawar and Quetta attacks,” chief of Ahrarul Hind Umar Qasmi told Reuters. “We don’t abide by these [peace] talks and will continue to stage attacks.”

Ahrarul Hind, which splintered from the Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan just a month ago, had previously claimed responsibility for an attack in central Islamabad earlier this month when suicide bombers and gunmen killed 11 people in a court.

Investigators believe that Qasmi, the leader of the group, is capable of drawing support from other militant outfits, including several linked to al Qaeda that have wreaked havoc in the country over the last decade.

Yesterday, members of the TTP negotiating team seeking to revive the stalled peace process traveled to North Waziristan in an attempt to bring their leaders to the negotiating table.

Ahrarul Hind claims responsibility for Peshawar, Quetta blasts – The Express Tribune

So after ruining the name of Taliban, TTP vanished into thin air and comes in ahrar-ul hind will all their might.

I have a feeling, that cold start is heading to hot phase.

wow, so the name of the organization committing terror acts has changed but the acts remain same and innocents still continue to die.

wow, so the name of the organization committing terror acts has changed but the acts remain same and innocents still continue to die.
IMRAN & NAWAZ should stop talking peace to TTp, instead should betalking to ahraul hind?lolzzz

So it is official now that terrorists causing bomb blasts in pakistan are supported by india/hind, how on earth can someone in pakistan name an organization with name "hind" unless they are proxy of "hind" or india

Perhaps peace talks caused this rift or perhaps they are some new altogether.
My friend predicted this would happen. He was a imran khan supporter and said that peace talks will be the best because we will know who is coming go the table and who ever doesn't can be targeted and destroyed with any tension.

So just because of a name its Indian now or supported by India ? :blink:
These guys are supported by India

Perhaps peace talks caused this rift or perhaps they are some new altogether.
My friend predicted this would happen. He was a imran khan supporter and said that peace talks will be the best because we will know who is coming go the table and who ever doesn't can be targeted and destroyed with any tension.

These guys are supported by India
now talk peace to them too?
tommarow you will find another group doing terrorism, & then next day another , & then another, its neverending?
thats why all this peace talks concept by IMRAN & others is just another stupid idea?

now talk peace to them too?
tommarow you will find another group doing terrorism, & then next day another , & then another, its neverending?
thats why all this peace talks concept by IMRAN & others is just another stupid idea?
perhaps you misunderstood what i was trying to say.
I'm trying to say that this new group formed after we started the peace talks which shows that not all talibans have the same agenda. this new groups agenda is just to destabilize afghanistan. since they chose not to talk in created a rift in the taliban and also we can target them more effectively now.

Back
Top Bottom