What's new

Ahrarul Hind claims responsibility for Islamabad suicide attack

waheed gul

Reaction score
Today At least 11 people were killed and 24 wounded Monday in a gun and suicide attack at a court complex in the heavily-secured Pakistani capital

"There was firing by two to three people followed by two suicide blasts which killed 11 people and wounded 24 others," Islamabad police chief Sikandar Hayat told reporters.

"All the attackers fled though one sustained injuries in the leg and back."

A new global jihadist group take the responsibility of Islamabad suicide attacks . The group, which is calling itself Ahrar-ul-Hind, said its goal is the establishment of sharia, or Islamic law, and that the Movement of the Taliban in Pakistan are still "our brothers" despite separation from the group.
Ahrarul Hind claims responsibility for Islamabad suicide attack | The News Informer

Taliban is a Curse that never stops giving , Never has from eighties .

Attackers fled? How come they fled from a big Pakistani city? Anyone caught later?

I though that Ahrarul-Hind was a rag-tag group.

Non Muslims asking shariah in Islamic republic.

OK, peace talks are with TTP, then govt should do operation against these ahrarul hind. I am sure in the end TTP will be found involve. Since handlers of TTP and Ahrarul Hind both are same.

Non Muslims asking shariah in Islamic republic.

OK, peace talks are with TTP, then govt should do operation against these ahrarul hind. I am sure in the end TTP will be found involve. Since handlers of TTP and Ahrarul Hind both are same.
Whom you are taking about??

They killed the judge who refused the petition for the death of Lal Masjid Abdul Rashid against Musharraf. They pin point that judge first shoot him then finish the people in the surrounding. They came in Vigo...

They killed the judge who refused the petition for the death of Lal Masjid Abdul Rashid against Musharraf. They pin point that judge first shoot him then finish the people in the surrounding. They came in Vigo...

Attack on Judge is worrisome.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom