What's new

Ahmedinejad: Iran goes nuclear

lol well said abi i hope you guys don't use it to that point when wings comes out in flight..

lol well said abi i hope you guys don't use it to that point when wings comes out in flight..
What makes you say that? Our F-14s are as old as Israels F-16s and our Mig-29s are younger. But don't worry, we will have our own war plane before we have to retire our birds.

Israeli F-16s are all upgraded and MLUed...rest assued Israelis won't retire their F-16 in next 5 years they are here to stay for the next 10 Years...

Israeli F-16s are all upgraded and MLUed...rest assued Israelis won't retire their F-16 in next 5 years they are here to stay for the next 10 Years...

My point exactly. Our F-14s still have a lot of life left in them.

a what plz clarify what are you trying to ask or tell?

oh for God sake abi use your brain I'm giving you an example that if your economy was mighty and everyone had happy with smiling faces on waking up and sleep at nights Iran should have been able to upgrade her Armed Forces....Example!!! get it through your head you're impossible...and abi best wishes to Iran with their economy and success not a bit did i point out at your people but your govt don't tell me ur govt is all angels!

Brother why do you oscillate between extremes? Who claimed that Iranian government is all angels? Who said Iranians smile upon waking up all the way to bed? This is not an either-or proposition. Iran, Iranian people and Iranian government are the very image of imperfection. But that doesn't mean they don't do anything right and do not hold any principles worth fighting for.

Now, I asked you a question that you chose to ignore. From whom do you suggest Iran can buy all the advanced weapons you are proposing? It's a simple question.

As you may have noticed, Iran works hard domesticating and mastering technologies that often do not hold a candle to the latest western advances. Can you please think about this for a minute and give me your rational explanation as to why they do that?

Thanks

bozorgmehr...i did not claim Iranian govt to be angels read my post...where is that emotion to grab my head or bang lol..

No Iranian F-14s are 36 Years old and due to lack of spare parts they are flying coffins wise would be to replace them with upgraded Mig-29/Mig-35

bozorgmehr...i did not claim Iranian govt to be angels read my post...where is that emotion to grab my head or bang lol..

No Iranian F-14s are 36 Years old and due to lack of spare parts they are flying coffins wise would be to replace them with upgraded Mig-29/Mig-35

Dear Luftwaffe, I never said you claimed that. Rather you were implying that we claim that. Gotta spend the time to understand the post, my brother. No matter...

Forget about the F-14 for a second. That's your discussion with Abi.
Stay with me now. I asked you a couple of basic and fundamental questions:

1- Where do you propose Iran buys all the advanced weaponry you are suggesting?
2- Why do you think Iran is making such an effort in mastering some of these technologies when they are obviously behind the latest western high-tech.

Thanks

I think one should see Iran himself to judge how that country is. they have got better standard of life. rule of law is respected in general, healthcare, accountiblity, education, the people think coolly and they dont take the arm and killing each other as we see in the neigbouring countires and alot of other good qualities. i recommend people to visit iran if they can. buying F16 and F14 from america is not an achievement, if you got the meony you can buy anyting you want.

Would India sing similar to UB40? :D

Maybe India's song will be as follows -

:usflag: I got you babe. I got you babe. I got you to bomb Pakistan. I got you to control Iran and now I got you to hold in Afghanistan. I got you babe :usflag:

:rofl:

操你妈逼
:usflag:=shXt
India=阿三=The third slave=:tdown:
Pakistan=兄弟=borther=best:pakistan:=:tup:

Would India sing similar to UB40? :D

Maybe India's song will be as follows -

:usflag: I got you babe. I got you babe. I got you to bomb Pakistan. I got you to control Iran and now I got you to hold in Afghanistan. I got you babe :usflag:

:rofl:

No matter who bombed Pakistan.
China will revenge your home country; China will revenge your your city; China will revenge your XXXXXX; China will revenge your XXXXXX. Understand it? India idiot.

zhonghao..leave family and mother out of this thread and out of this forum before some reports restraint...

zhonghao..leave family and mother out of this thread and out of this forum before some reports restraint...

Thank you for reminding me. I will pay attention to in this.
But I saw the bombing of Pakistan, I feel angry, so insincerely.:P

Back
Top Bottom