What's new

Ahmed Nijadi's pictures circulating !

Even though Ahmedinejad was a lousy Politician but he was a kind hearted man. Because of his lack of diplomacy, he opened himself to attacks by the Zionist media who reviled him mercilessly.
what you said about ahmadinejad is what zionists want you to think, they want to stop all of our scientific advancements including nuclear energy, after their last card for a colorful revolution and regime change failed in Iran, they increased the pressure on our people and it wouldn't make any difference that who is our president. Ahmadinejad didn't want to give up his nation's rights against them and he realized that their hostility against Iran wouldn't stop, so he chose an offensive policy.
in a world that western media boycott anything against zionists and their conspiracy theory (Holocaust), he asked to questions regarding Holocause that made they angry, two questions that they didn't have any answer for it. today their people ask themselves why Iran's president questions Holocaust and of course those who search about it, will find Holocaust a big lie.

what you said about ahmadinejad is what zionists want you to think, they want to stop all of our scientific advancements including nuclear energy, after their last card for a colorful revolution and regime change failed in Iran, they increased the pressure on our people and it wouldn't make any difference that who is our president. Ahmadinejad didn't want to give up his nation's rights against them and he realized that their hostility against Iran wouldn't stop, so he chose an offensive policy.
in a world that western media boycott anything against zionists and their conspiracy theory (Holocaust), he asked to questions regarding Holocause that made they angry, two questions that they didn't have any answer for it. today their people ask themselves why Iran's president questions Holocaust and of course those who search about it, will find Holocaust a big lie.

Brother what you just said is true and I agree with all that but you have to understand that when you are president of a country, you cannot speak plainly like an ordinary person. Everything you say can have implications for millions of Iranian People. He just gave them the justification they needed to destroy Iranian economy.

Don't get me wrong, I like Ahmedinejad but he spoke without fully understanding how his words will be used against Iran and its people and as a result of that the Iranian people are suffering.

1413.jpg

PS: I like your spelling of Ahmadinejad OP :P :D

sorry about that.. you guys used "i" while carelessly typing I used "i" with nijad.

Brother what you just said is true and I agree with all that but you have to understand that when you are president of a country, you cannot speak plainly like an ordinary person. Everything you say can have implications for millions of Iranian People. He just gave them the justification they needed to destroy Iranian economy.

Don't get me wrong, I like Ahmedinejad but he spoke without fully understanding how his words will be used against Iran and its people and as a result of that the Iranian people are suffering.
I didn't say you didn't like Ahmadinejad.
but about giving them the justification , that's when you have a fair enemy, in the era of our reformist president "khatami" he was always talking about peace, civilization's dialog,... blah blah, even in Afghanistan war he didn't stand against U.S, but what was the result? they just called us state of terror, Axe of evil,etc.
the fact is that they don't need that justification, because it's more that 30 years that they are ruining Iran's Image for their people. in such a environment a defensive policy is useless and pointless.
as their philosopher says:
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Can anyone believe that Ahmadinejad's apartment is this?and can you believe that his apartment is so close to my apartment in Narmak district?

Go over and say hi to him, have some chai shirin :cheesy:

I wish we had him as our president. Iran is lucky to give birth to a man like him.

BNDk00tCEAAeinO.jpg

is it so that when he left president house, he went back to his house on his own bike?

And somewhere someone posted the same pic 2 weeks ago claiming the same thing, while he was still the president. Thori research bhi kar liya karoo yaar.

To be honest , he is not hated in Iran. He is very humble and not corrupt like the others. The people see his presidency as negative because during his term all the heavy sanctions were placed on Iran. He actually promised more freedom, but so many people were against him...... I don't think he should've been the president of Iran in the first place. One common man from a village in Iran can not go against the World Order dictated by USA/Britain/Israel!

I said even, anything to come out of Iran directly becomes holy.

Ahmadinejad is a fantastic intellectual, his UN speeches are riveting.

I wish him all the best, no best wishes for the rest of Iran - Soviet and Northern Alliance supporting scumbags.

nejad and bush make comedy gold material.. the world of comedy is much poorer without them.. :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom