What's new

Ahmadiyya Mosque under threat and Ahmadis beaten up

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all,who is saying that Ahmedis have no right to practice their religion?second go ahead and carry your argument with Government of Pakistan who has created this barrier,and team of authentic muftis who studied Islam for 40 years,not me :lol:..

:omghaha::omghaha::flame::pakistan: it seems that some authentic muftis have joined PDF to counter the QADIYANI THREATS :omghaha::pdf:

do you really believe the wordings of Holy Prophet (PBUH) are so straight and simple..... A Prophet,s Words have most of the time Extremly deep meaning hidden in it.....Prophisies fullfills,BUT on the right time...Why is that for about 40 or 50 years ago ALL the GAINT ULEMAs were waiting for Donkey shaped DAJAL ..and now they are saying that US,Free massons,Iluminatti etc etc etc is DAJAL .....O God why is my nation so Simple.... :suicide::suicide2:

Yes Prophet words are simple. It is habit of people making meaning out his words which is totally out of context. Dajjal is not a system. It is a person which will appear. And a companion of prophet (SAWW) saw him on an island. Case closed

So where is peace in world during and after qaadiyani emergence as mahdi?

THat's the " clear nishaani" of false messaih, theey would not be able to establish peace in world

The qadianis got owned.They were too eager to make a dash to their dreamland :-!

are baba cow cow and cow......some Hindu eat beef...in kerla many.....some Bali and Cambodian Hindu also eat beef ..........

Good for them...My question was not for them but for the NATION LAW which is placed in SECULAR India...

Yes Prophet words are simple. It is habit of people making meaning out his words which is totally out of context. Dajjal is not a system. It is a person which will appear. And a companion of prophet (SAWW) saw him on an island. Case closed

So where is peace in world during and after qaadiyani emergence as mahdi?

THat's the " clear nishaani" of false messaih, theey would not be able to establish peace in world

Dajjal is not a system he is a man...right.....and who said said,tell me the name of that MOLANA sahab.....plzz......the other thing what you said.....the a companian of Huzoor(SAW) saw the dajjal on an island,i have heard about that Hadis i cannt remember that exactly...but read that again it will surely be a ROYA or DREAM....... In one HADIS Huzoor(SAW) said i saw the YAjooj majooj have made a tiny hole in wall that was created to stop them now they will surely come out and spread......can you please tell me where exactly are yajooj majooj today when the humans have nuclear weapons and other thing...can they really defeat humans....the thing is yajooj majooj are no different species they are some of us ,some nations for God sake...and this answers to your first statement that Prophet's word are NOT simple

Dajjal is not a system he is a man...right.....and who said said,tell me the name of that MOLANA sahab.....plzz......the other thing what you said.....the a companian of Huzoor(SAW) saw the dajjal on an island,i have heard about that Hadis i cannt remember that exactly...but read that again it will surely be a ROYA or DREAM....... In one HADIS Huzoor(SAW) said i saw the YAjooj majooj have made a tiny hole in wall that was created to stop them now they will surely come out and spread......can you please tell me where exactly are yajooj majooj today when the humans have nuclear weapons and other thing...can they really defeat humans....the thing is yajooj majooj are no different species they are some of us ,some nations for God sake...and this answers to your first statement that Prophet's word are NOT simple

This is not a religious thread. You are wasting your time here. You cannot convince people to give up believing in their fairy tales because it makes them feel happy and childish. So leave it that and call it a day Sir.

I am more shocked at the level of pseudo Mullah-mongering on this thread . Nobody is Discussing the issue at hand but fighting , debating and bitching over naming convention of Ahmediyya place of worship . And these are people who are "Socially" and "Geo-politically" aware .

These are the educated Pakistanis. Imagine what the illiterate Pakistanis think of Ahmadis, Hindus and Christians.

When I say Muslim are strong, It doesn't mean In each nation they are strong. Globally they are strong. They can fight (are fighting) with 3 Superpower (USA 9/11, Russia, China) and many regional power (India, UK). The objective is very clear, entire world become Muslim (Many PDF member has aknowledge it in Numerous discussion)..
Well, if they want the religion of peace to dominate...I support them but if they want THEIR IDEAS which are equal to what the Jahils practiced BEFORE ISLAM came then I am sorry I say no...

@Cow Slaughter: Yes Hindus are tolerant and flexible, we accepted Jews, Parsis, Muslims etc. Hindus have never attacked any one.
Do you REALLY want me to start referencing where you closed your eyes?! :blink:
You read about Hinduism...
Which version?! It isnt the easiest thing to comprehend mind you!!

It may hurt you, but Islam is close religion,
I already agreed we do not allow FLEXIBILITY in the name of altering our religion...We like it in its pure form...

It won't allow to discuss religion.
What are we doing right now? How about if I brought from the Quran that it does ALLOW AND ENCOURAGES Discussion? This statement ALONE shows how much you know about Islam....All you DO KNOW about is what are PEOPLE doing IN THE NAME OF ISLAM! I could very well kill someone and say the pope ordered (something like the Templar knights...But does that mean I am a Christian?!

A small logical point will be Blashphemy..
Put forward your point, and show me the logic in it...Been few hrs and some Indians on this thread cant differentiate between TOLERANCE and FLEXIBILITY! :eyesroll: so dont talk about logic...

I may ask why Muhammad is last prophet? Who said that?? He himself?
The answer I have repeated 3-4 times in THIS THREAD ALONE!
Surah Al Ahzab verse 40 Muhammad is not the father of [any] one of your men, but [he is] the Messenger of Allah and last of the prophets. And ever is Allah , of all things, Knowing.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/social...threat-ahmadis-beaten-up-5.html#ixzz2aj0q5uzG

We believe that the Quran is the word of GOD (ALLAH) REVEALED from through Prophet SAW (who was inspired by ALLAH

Why God stopped sending messanger?
Because in the Quran it says that the QURAN is the last MESSAGE as Islam is the last religion, it is perfect and nothing more needs to be added/ deducted. It is for every man every era until the day of judgement.

Prohibited to you are dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been dedicated to other than Allah , and [those animals] killed by strangling or by a violent blow or by a head-long fall or by the goring of horns, and those from which a wild animal has eaten, except what you [are able to] slaughter [before its death], and those which are sacrificed on stone altars, and [prohibited is] that you seek decision through divining arrows. That is grave disobedience. This day those who disbelieve have despaired of [defeating] your religion; so fear them not, but fear Me. This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favor upon you and have approved for you Islam as religion. But whoever is forced by severe hunger with no inclination to sin - then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful. Quran Surah Al-Ma'idah verse 3
If something is perfect there is no need for another to confuse people!

Did god really stop sending messenger or it was Muhammd's plan to stop formation of new powerful religion...
Shows HOW MUCH you know about Muhammad SAW.

He was a man who EVERYONE looked up upon even before Islam came. He never told a lie and was called as Al-Amin (the Trustworthy) ...Had he wanted to change something, he would have changed the chapters in the Quran as they came because HE was the ONLY one to whom they were revealed!

Yet we have a whole chapter on Mariam (or Mary ..Mother of Jesus) instead of 1 on his wife or daughters! He could have mentioned "himself" more than Moses and Abraham are mentioned in the Quran ...

Furthermore, in his life he was offered to become king of the tirbes of Arabia if he let go of the Quran..if he let go of his preaching....But he didnt...

Musa (mentioned 136 times) Moses is the name of the human person mentioned most often in the Qur'an.
Ibrahim (Mentioned 69 times)...while he himself is ONLY MENTIONED about 5 times...
List of people mentioned by name in the Quran - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia..... Next you need to know about the Quran...It is very accurate in alot of possible ways had he changed it...it wouldnt be as precise as it is:
Mathematical (19 based) Miracle of Quran; Submission (Islam)
Miracles of the Qur'an - Modern Science Reveals New Miracles of the Qur'an and you can google many more sites ...

If I ask this question in Pakistan, I will be killed.
Depends whom you ask and how you ask it!

If I ask this question in Kerla (Islamic state) I will be killed.. If I ask this question in Uttar Pradesh I will be killed, If I ask it in PDF , I will be banned... This is intolerance..
1stly I believe it is Kerela 2ndly neither are an ISLAMIC state...Plus isnt India SECULAR....WHY WOULD YOU be killed?! Stop spreading false stuff!! next You can ask anywhere you like but it depends how you ask! @hinduguy @Dillinger what is this guy talking about your country? Please clarify!!

Your question is still on PDF and so are you!! so kindly stop acting like a victim of your false imagination!! @Awesome show the cry baby some tolerance! :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is not a religious thread. You are wasting your time here. You cannot convince people to give up believing in their fairy tales because it makes them feel happy and childish. So leave it that and call it a day Sir.

Yeah fairy tales started by mirzaa qadiyaani and their followers still clinging on to them.

I am more shocked at the level of pseudo Mullah-mongering on this thread . Nobody is Discussing the issue at hand but fighting , debating and bitching over naming convention of Ahmediyya place of worship . And these are people who are "Socially" and "Geo-politically" aware .

Mind you the debate and bitching started because some INDIANS brought up questions... @Black Widow THIS is why we dont debate....Instead of learning something new...We are declared to be debating and bitching...

@Cherokee abhi tou logon ko yeh nai hazam hora they are not Muslims based ON THEIR CONCEPTS and beliefs! Not because we said so! Because THEY CHOSE SO! and I have shown how they ignored a verse from the Quran! About the attack we condemned it! But Indians on PDF were more interested in why they are called as Not Muslims!

Last edited by a moderator:

WTF are you on? Drugs? Hashish,,, Go read bukhari hadith,,, That companion did not dreamt, he was physically on the island all the time, his ship drifted to that Island.

You see, that's how you interpreted the whole thing totally wrong based on your no knowledge of whatsoever of said incidents and happenings.

So gain Islam knowledge then come and have discussions with us.

Just like Dajjal is living and breathing somewhere, Yajooj majooj are exactly and breathing somewhere hidden from eyes of public, Until Allah makes them visible to us.

If Allah has made some things disappeared from us like Jesus (A.S) than how we mortals knows their exact location?

:tup: i am not a mubaligh bro...neither i am here to convince people...simple thing is some people made alligation i answered them...and yes its not a religios post but then neither is PDF a religious forum so stay on the topic and try to comment on defence related angle of the post rather then trying to tryingtrying to be a judge of religious court.. :closed::drag:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom