What's new

Ahmadis ( Qadianis ) & Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Believe it or not Ahmedis are non Muslims! They have changed our religion and are doing shirk!

Not to belief in oness of Allah is called shirk or worshiping other with him .....

The hatred and discrimination against Ahmadis is part of the general purification process.

Being jugdemental without knowing facts ...

Institutional discrimination..

picture-2.png

Ahmadis should not feel alone in this
- Shia's Are non-muslims
- ahle Hadith are non-muslims
- bralvi's are non-msulims
- Deo Dandi's are non-muslims
- ahle-sunnat are non-muslims
- If i Left out any group then my appologies and it was un-intentional because when I left Pakistan only these Sects existed. But you are non-muslim too
- your neighbor is non-muslim, his neighbor is non-muslim too
- Anyone who eats with left hand is non-muslim
- anyone who's shalwar is below his ankles is non-muslim
- anyone without a beard is non-muslim
- did i leave anyone

@xyxmt It will be better if you can tell who are Muslims. BTW Good satire.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think they are doing small shirk (sageerah).
@sur

Grave interceders are doing "Mega" shirk just like idol worshipers seek intercession of idols to reach "Ooper Walaa" , some Brailvis seek intercession of saints in graves... exact same thing except that they replaced idols with saints in graves...

Q:10:18: They worship things beside GOD that possess no power to harm them or benefit them, and they say, "These are our intercessors with GOD!" (شُفَعَـٰٓؤُنَا=Shifaa'At=Waseelaa Banana=سفارشی=وسیلہ) Say, "Are you informing GOD of something He does not know in the heavens or the earth?" Beyond is He(Pure is He) and high exalted above all that ye associate (with Him)!

Q:30:52:"...So verily, you (O Muhammad SAW) cannot make the dead to hear..."

Q:35:22:"...but you cannot make hear those who are in graves."

SO lets pass the law declaring those brailvis "Mushrik" & then we'll come to those who are doing sins that ALLAH might possibly forgive... He will never forgive SHIRK....

Q:4:116:Lo! Allah pardons not shirk against Him. He pardons all save that to whom He will. Whoso does shirk unto Allah hath wandered far astray.

omitting those who do MAJOR shirk(un-forgivable) & focusing on those who do (forgivable)errors minor than that shows that it is NOT a sincere move for the sake ofIslam... I was more of a political stunt that sharaabee (drunkard)Zulfikar Bhuttoo played to gain support of religious parties...

Would u expect a drunkard Bhutto to be so sincere to islam...???

I didnt want to make it religious but as you quoted full Ahmadis fully beleive in each and every word of the Quran Prophet Muhammad PBUH as his last messenger Quran as the final Holy Book and the final word from God, face Kabba in Mecca for 5 daily prayers and fo for Hajj and Umrah the only difference is that they believe that Promised Messiah has come while others ait even if supposedly he isnt and you accept another Messiah when he comes that puts every other Muslim in the same rank as Ahmadis. So lets leave it at that ! as LONG AS SOME one reads Kalima or Shahada he or she is Muslim in my opinion.

لَآ اِلٰهَ اِلَّا اللّٰهُ مُحَمَّدٌ رَّسُوْلُ اللّٰهِؕ

Bro please give me few minutes of your life and just watch this, it will give you alot of knowledge, please bro must watch !!
Sheikh Imran Hosein Dajjal ~ The False Messiah islamicin4 com - YouTube

@xyxmt It will be better if you can tell who are Muslims. BTW Good satire.
Here is the definition of muslim ...
...Is this the way u wanna go..??? True "Kafir" is that who "rejects" basics tenants of islam, which are Quran:2:285 + Q:4:136 As lomg as basic tenants are adhered to, other things are always controversial & will remain controversial till the last day(Q:22:17 & 45:17)... We cannot call anyone KAFIR if he adheres to these verses 2:285 & 4:136 ... Thay are all muslims sects,,, as wrong as they might be but still muslim

4:136:O ye who believe! Believe in Allah and his Messenger, and the scripture which He hath sent to His Messenger and the scripture which He sent to those before (him). And who denieth Allah, His angels, His Books, His Messengers, and the Day of Judgment, hath gone far, far astray.

@sur

Not agreeing with prophet Muhammad s.a.w has last prophet kicks you out from circle of Islam and this is basic tenants of Islam you don't become Muslim until you believe in prophet Muhammad has last prophet ... .. it is basic of Islam.... Jews also pray Allah but they don't believe in prophet Muhammad s.a.w has last prophet and his teaching that's why they are Kafir.... I can quote many hadess and parts from Quran to prove my point but i don't want to make it religious thread.......

Institutional discrimination..

picture-2.png

which institution form is this

@sur

Not agreeing with prophet Muhammad s.a.w has last prophet kicks you out from circle of Islam and this is basic tenants of Islam you don't become Muslim until you believe in prophet Muhammad has last prophet ... .. it is basic of Islam.... Jews also pray Allah but they don't believe in prophet Muhammad s.a.w has last prophet and his teaching that's why they are Kafir.... I can quote many hadess and parts from Quran to prove my point but i don't want to make it religious thread.......

which institution form is this

You can shove this form up yours,,, I follow Prophet Muhammad & Quran & NOT these forms of yours... Yes Prophet Muhammad was indeed the last & final messenger\prophet BUT definition of a muslim is given below... as well as in Quran:2:285 + Q:4:136

I don't believe in definition that alcoholic-Zulfikar Bhutto laid down rather what ALLAH & Last Prophet said...

=
=
=
Sahih Bukhari:Volumn 6, Book 60, Hadith Number 300.
-----------------------------------------
Narated By Abu Huraira : One day while Allah's Apostle was sitting with the people, a man(Gabriel in form of a man) came to him walking and said, "O Allah's Prophet. What is Belief(Eman)?" The Prophet said, "Belief is to believe in Allah, His Angels, His Books, His Apostles, and the meeting with Him, and to believe in the Resurrection." The man asked, "O Allah's Apostle What is Islam?" The Prophet replied, "Islam is to worship Allah and not worship anything besides Him, to offer prayers perfectly, to pay the (compulsory) charity i.e. Zakat and to fast the month of Ramadan." The man again asked, "O Allah's Apostle What is Ihsan (i.e. perfection or Benevolence)?" The Prophet said, "Ihsan is to worship Allah as if you see Him, and if you do not achieve this state of devotion, then (take it for granted that) Allah sees you." The man further asked, "O Allah's Apostle When will the Hour be established?"...

Bukhari:Volumn:1, Book 2, Hadith Number 47.
-----------------------------------------
Narated By Abu Huraira : One day while the Prophet was sitting in the company of some people, (The angel) Gabriel came and asked, "What is faith?" Allah's Apostle replied, 'Faith is to believe in Allah, His angels, (the) meeting with Him, His Apostles, and to believe in Resurrection." Then he further asked, "What is Islam?" Allah's Apostle replied, "To worship Allah Alone and none else, to offer prayers perfectly to pay the compulsory charity (Zakat) and to observe fasts during the month of Ramadan." Then he further asked, "What is Ihsan (perfection)?" Allah's Apostle replied, "To worship Allah as if you see Him, and if you cannot achieve this state of devotion then you must consider that He is looking at you." Then he further asked, "When will the Hour be established?" Allah's Apostle replied, "The answerer has no better knowledge than the questioner. But I will inform you about its portents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom