What's new

Ahmadis in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now please stop being an ediot here... the CHOSE for the selves, the named there religion Islam not what qurash religion was they didnt COPY there RELIGION... get the point before you ask insane questions.

Its just like asking who gave rights to Hindus/Christans/Jews etc to belive in what they do. wt*? you 'founded' a religion now atleast have the deceny of naming it your self rather than being a copycat.
You believed in Allah and the last Prophet and called your religion whatever you wanted to. Why can't Ahmedis choose a religion and call it whatever they want to?

The fact of the matter is proof through religious texts means nothing. You can't even prove Allah, should the government deny your right to call yourself Muslim? Why should the Ahmedis be asked to prove that Islam doesn't allow more than one Prophet? It's their freedom of speech, no one should be allowed to impose their beliefs on to others.

Yes your belief that Prophet Muhammad (SAW) is the last Prophet is just a belief based on what the Quran says. You have interpreted it in one way, Ahmedis interpret it in another way - because its their belief.

You can huff and puff all you want, in the end what you're implementing is not Islam, but Ghunda Gardi - the age old concept of might is right.

I can not do that, Not a single religion in the WORLD can prove that Allah or God or Bhagwan etc exsit. and this answers helps in?
Why is your belief in Allah more valuable than the Ahmedi's belief in an interpretation of a line in the Quran?

The Ahmedi's believe that the Ayat that says Muhammad is the Seal of Prophets means Muhammad is the certification as the best Prophet, not end of Prophets. No Ahmedi can prove that, that is what Allah really meant. So they are non-Muslims? You can't even prove Allah exists, shouldn't you be non-Muslim too?

Our future history shall be like.

Once Islam and Muslim were so good titles that everyone ,,, even from outsiders, felt pride in assuming these titles.

Then these words became bad titles and ppl from outside discontinued assuming this title as these words no more remained good titles.

going by your logic of been copycats, i am going to say that ultimately all abrahamic religions have 'copied' their heroes from Paganism & Pagan Religions with a bit of amendments, no?

of course me talking about effect of Paganism on Abrahamic Religions is going to create ripples but the point here is not what they copied, the point is that they believe in what they want to believe & in this modern Islamic society where Islam claims to give everyone 'equal rights & free will of worship', there must be no discriminatory laws against people with a particular faith & Ordinance XX is going against the basics

Please think before posting dumb answers. You know what I trully belive, is that the mother of all religions is PAGANISM! Happy? I said it. The Pagans we the MOST intellect people the earth has ever seen, why becouse they left all of what the belived in and the the religions in the world follow there path till now after thousands of years. I know all that so there no need to be smart on that.

The point here is, When Christans got rid of PAGANISUM they called there religion CHRISTANITY and NOT PAGANISUM (SEE the DIFFRENCE here) then the Jews they didnt named them selves PAGAN of CHRISTANS they named them selves JEWS (SEE the POINT here?)

Then Muslims they took it from there named a religion on almost identical belifs and named its ISLAM the religion, and the people MUSLIMS not CHRISTAN and NOR JEWS

Then some guy came called him self ahmedi and a prophet and called his religion ISLAM and the follower MUSLIM...

Now you shoulld get the abvious point here.

Finally some guys with brains... +1 to your post.

And to all those wanabe 'moderate Muslims' its not about being moderate its about FACT thats on your FACE!

depends on what you call facts, if people got into facts of 'God & Prophet', there will be nothing left to talk about, No one is challenging your God about which you yourself are saying that you cannot prove his existence, You believe blindly in what old testaments tell you & the super natural miracles, why can't Ahmadis believe in what they want to believe?

@ Waqastariq

ppl like you give so bad name to "Islam" that ppl like Ahmedies will lose any pride in considering themselves Muslims.

People like me? excuse me to bust your bubble here, im an MIT graduate from the class of 2000, and have a good business running here in Pak, I pay my taxes I help people in need I help people who get screwed in accidents and people like you who hit them run away. so yeah I am making Islam bad beat me for it.

You believed in Allah and the last Prophet and called your religion whatever you wanted to. Why can't Ahmedis choose a religion and call it whatever they want to?

The fact of the matter is proof through religious texts means nothing. You can't even prove Allah, should the government deny your right to call yourself Muslim? Why should the Ahmedis be asked to prove that Islam doesn't allow more than one Prophet? It's their freedom of speech, no one should be allowed to impose their beliefs on to others.

Yes your belief that Prophet Muhammad (SAW) is the last Prophet is just a belief based on what the Quran says. You have interpreted it in one way, Ahmedis interpret it in another way - because its their belief.

You can huff and puff all you want, in the end what you're implementing is not Islam, but Ghunda Gardi - the age old concept of might is right.

Now now my friend why dont you answer my questoing first and then ill answer anymore of yours... who are you to challage 1,400+ years of history with a supposed prophet 80-90 years ago?

btw where Dajjal and the end of earth?

Maybe we should have a form, where Allah approves us as being Muslim and then government of Pakistan should accept it. How does Government of Pakistan know Allah will accept our shahadat, otherwise?

I wonder what would be our status until then? Kafirs? :D

Also isn't it 'shirk' that government of Pakistan is determining who is Muslim and not, a right that only belongs to Allah?

Now now my friend why dont you answer my questoing first and then ill answer anymore of yours... who are you to challage 1,400+ years of history with a supposed prophet 80-90 years ago?

btw where Dajjal and the end of earth?

Who were you to challenge 20,000 years of history of believing in Sun God, Moon God, Cow God and all that? Just like you challenged it, Ahmedis can challenge you. WITH BELIEF!

depends on what you call facts, if people got into facts of 'God & Prophet', there will be nothing left to talk about, No one is challenging your God about which you yourself are saying that you cannot prove his existence, You believe blindly in what old testaments tell you & the super natural miracles, why can't Ahmadis believe in what they want to believe?

Again stupid answer, they can go worship idols for what I care, they just CAN NOT name there religion ISLAM, we have that name for like 1,400+ years and they can challage it with there 80-90 year old religion, my suggestion is they get a name for them selves thats all.

Who were you to challenge 20,000 years of history of believing in Sun God, Moon God, Cow God and all that? Just like you challenged it, Ahmedis can challenge you. WITH BELIEF!

Dont be stupid, we challanged and got a name for OUR religion ISLAM, now your challengin our belief go name your religion anything BUT Islam. Get the point please...

PS: Leaving for home BRB until then.

Please think before posting dumb answers. You know what I trully belive, is that the mother of all religions is PAGANISM! Happy? I said it. The Pagans we the MOST intellect people the earth has ever seen, why becouse they left all of what the belived in and the the religions in the world follow there path till now after thousands of years. I know all that so there no need to be smart on that.

whats dumb in it? I am not here you earn your gratitude, its a fact that all the all religions are ultimately based on paganism

The point here is, When Christans got rid of PAGANISUM they called there religion CHRISTANITY and NOT PAGANISUM (SEE the DIFFRENCE here) then the Jews they didnt named them selves PAGAN of CHRISTANS they named them selves JEWS (SEE the POINT here?)

they didnt got rid of paganism, they just amended Paganism with some idea, the characters with Characteristics of Jesus(Virgin Birth, Son of God etc) exist all over the history of Pagan religions

are you trying to say that all the fuss is about 'name'???

they call themselves whatever they want to call, now if (assuming)tomorrow a person with Pagan beliefs comes in & say that Allah was actually Moon God so Muslims must use word Allah for their God, are you going to accpet this 'copy right' statements?

Then Muslims they took it from there named a religion on almost identical belifs and named its ISLAM the religion, and the people MUSLIMS not CHRISTAN and NOR JEWS

but they have taken many things from Christianity & Judaism, this doesn't makes 'em infidels right?

Then some guy came called him self ahmedi and a prophet and called his religion ISLAM and the follower MUSLIM...

You are twisting words to justify your 'copyright'

Maybe we should have a form, where Allah approves us as being Muslim and then government of Pakistan should accept it. How does Government of Pakistan know Allah will accept our shahadat, otherwise?

I wonder what would be our status until then? Kafirs? :D

Also isn't it 'shirk' that government of Pakistan is determining who is Muslim and not, a right that only belongs to Allah?

Asim are you ahmedi? I just realised that you might be, Im sorry if anything I said hurt you, I never realised this fact.

But that doesnt mean I am off with what I said. I still stand on what I said.

Ummm, Judaism came before Christianity, it would be good to brush up on your religious history.

Another point is that the Abrahamic religion share many characteristics, what if Jews says tomorrow that remove the name of Moses from your Holy Quran or Christians say remove the name of Jesus. Will you do so, would you stop believing in these figures, it's a personal matter (what you believe and call yourself) and ought to remain at that. No one should dictate your rules and neither should you dictate others.

Dont be stupid, we challanged and got a name for OUR religion ISLAM, now your challengin our belief go name your religion anything BUT Islam. Get the point please...

word Allah itself was a word used for Moon God by Middle Eastern People which is a Pagan diety, this means Islam stole this word????

what kinda 'copy rights' issue is this???? Didnt wanted to bring it in but your forced me to do so...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom