What's new

Ahmadis in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Qadianis are non-Muslims that act as they they are real Muslims. Qadianis are a minority that acts like a majority. Qadianis don't seem to understand the reaction of Muslims and they don't keep low profile in conservative and now militant Muslim nation. Nobody bothers heterodox sects like Ismailis (Aga Khani) or Bohras but Qadianis love limelight and beat drums. They themselves attract attention of their opponents and have to overcome their Martyr Syndrome.

Yar it was no doubt a tragic incident. but telling the world tht it was planned to finish us as a minority is wrong . very wrong it aint gonna do anything better for Ahmadis or Pakistan.

No .... it was only a terrorist attack ... and was not any attempt by the society as a whole to eliminate ahmedies. But the implications of these attacks are different from usual. Society is not showing sympathy with those victimized. No one can show sympathy with them by calling them brothers (with the exception of only Nawaz Sharif who showed enough courage) or showing some other belongingness. This is not a form of discrimination that is practiced in job allocation matters. It is a worser form of discrimination where whole society disowns/ dislikes/ isolates a reasonable, peaceful and well educated whole community.

where is it can u show me . they are non - muslims and if muslims try to differentiate , thn u say its discrimination .

They believe they are Muslims. And they need recognition of them being Muslims only from God. And God never authorized any group of humans or human authorities to decide which group is Muslim and which is not. And Muslims not only "try" to differentiate. They formulate actual state laws declaring a group of "momin type" people as non-muslims and letting the whole society to keep and promote a blind form of hatred against those peaceful people.

i think Ahmadis are given there freedom in Pakistan. they are not discriminated in jobs or else where , see a retired general died in the attack .

Pakistan has not given them most basic and most fundamental form of freedom. That as per state laws, they cannot call themselves Muslims, They cannot call their worship places as masjids. They cannot recite kalma. They cannot say Azan. They cannot say Assalam-o-Alakum to other people.

abt the poor Ahmadis Allah know in my whole life of 24 years i have not seen any poor Ahmadi and FYI in my village the a former MPA was also a Marzi .......and u say dicrimation .

MPA's MNAs are mostly Sunni Muslims. Ahmedies generally belong to lower middle and upper middle class. Yes may be you may not be able to find any bagger in this community. I know a few ahmedies who belong to lower class as well.

Pakistan has not given them most basic and most fundamental form of freedom. That as per state laws, they cannot call themselves Muslims, They cannot call their worship places as masjids. They cannot recite. They cannot say Azan. They cannot say Assalam-o-Alakum to other people.
They can call them selves ahmedis and call there place of worship ahmad nagar or anything else.

DONOT BS in the name of Islam. Go READ there is NO PLACE in Islam for ahmedi's thats the end of it. Dont BS me about human rights. There IS no human rights in this world. If you think there is goto IRQ/AFG/IRN/NIG/ and a dozen others then bd about Muslims and how we treat a goup of people who try to screw our religion. GO FIND YOUR OWN GOD DAMN NAME FOR YOUR OWN RELIGON!

I ain't doing that, the recent happening on 28th May brought into view the oppression Ahmadis are facing & double faced bigoted attitude of society towards Ahmadis along with state :agree:

thats the point to be discussed
If the stop BS'ing in the name of Islam and name tere own religion that would def change things for them. its there fault tey can do what ever they like but withthere RELIGON and NOT OURS... they shold go fetch there own religon name and stop being copycats.

They can call them selves ahmedis and call there place of worship ahmad nagar or anything else.

DONOT BS in the name of Islam. Go READ there is NO PLACE in Islam for ahmedi's thats the end of it. Dont BS me about human rights. There IS no human rights in this world. If you think there is goto IRQ/AFG/IRN/NIG/ and a dozen others then bd about Muslims and how we treat a goup of people who try to screw our religion. GO FIND YOUR OWN GOD DAMN NAME FOR YOUR OWN RELIGON!
Why can you call yourself Muslim and call your place of worship Masjid?

My Conclusion Points:

1: Ahmadis are Non Muslims beyond any shadows of doubt and they dont have a right to call themselves Muslims because they are not.

2: They are Pakistanis and they MUST have access to all sorts of freedom.

3: I condemn "Each act of violence " and Terrorism against any minority including Ahmadis/Qadiyanis.

4: I call for a wide ranging dialogue between Muslim and Ahmadi leaders to sort out "Each" issue faced by both sides including the question over Religious identities , Buildings and other concerns .

The Laws against them should remain in place Until an agreement over all issues is reached and then those laws must be abolished as once the issues are resolved they wont be needed.

5: Qadiyanis/Ahmadis must be designated as a Non Muslim minority with all rights including human and religious like any other minority .

6: Muslims should be educated on being tolerant as the punishment if you would like to say so is already been done to them.

Once they are a non Muslim minority they are entitled to be treated equally.

7: Both sides should give up their propaganda campaigns .

Note for those who have been Calling names on me:

I have had people on this thread who have been calling names ie bigot , brainwashed , islamic fundamentalist , and launching personal attacks on me without any proof against my claims , without any logical POV hence spreading just plain BS.

I want to tell them that i do not "Give a damn" about the amount of abuse you will do against me even if you triple its amount , i just simply don't care.

I will say what i have to say in a most civilized way with proofs & no one is going to stop me from having my say.

Take care, My last post on this Thread.

:pakistan:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finally some guys with brains... +1 to your post.

And to all those wanabe 'moderate Muslims' its not about being moderate its about FACT thats on your FACE!

Why can you call yourself Muslim and call your place of worship Masjid?

This autta be a retard question, its been this way sine the start, sine the age of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and you think we will lets ahmedi's hijack our name? just coz there wanabe wanted so.

This autta be a retard question, its been this way sine the start, sine the age of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and you think we will lets ahmedi's hijack our name? just coz there wanabe wanted so.
Why do you believe Prophet Muhammad?

Why do you believe Prophet Muhammad?

What a question is your, shows the stuppidity, because I belive in Allah and BELIVE that Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) is the LAST PROPHET and I belive in HIS preachings.

Now tell me who the hell gave rights to ahmedis to replicate OUR name into THERE religion the fact is simple we OWN the name ISLAM just as JEW do theres and Christans do theres no brainer here..

Who is that ahmedi guy to challange OUR history why dont you make you own with your own name rather be a copycat.

What a question is your, shows the stuppidity, because I belive in Allah and BELIVE that Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) is the LAST PROPHET and I belive in HIS preachings.
Who gave the Muslims the right to believe in Allah and the last prophet against the wishes of the Quraysh?

Moreover can you prove that Allah exists?

Who gave the Muslims the right to believe in Allah and the last prophet against the wishes of the Quraysh?

Now please stop being an ediot here... the CHOSE for the selves, the named there religion Islam not what qurash religion was they didnt COPY there RELIGION... get the point before you ask insane questions.

Its just like asking who gave rights to Hindus/Christans/Jews etc to belive in what they do. wt*? you 'founded' a religion now atleast have the deceny of naming it your self rather than being a copycat.

Moreover can you prove that Allah exists?

I can not do that, Not a single religion in the WORLD can prove that Allah or God or Bhagwan etc exsit. and this answers helps in?

If the stop BS'ing in the name of Islam and name tere own religion that would def change things for them. its there fault tey can do what ever they like but withthere RELIGON and NOT OURS... they shold go fetch there own religon name and stop being copycats.

going by your logic of been copycats, i am going to say that ultimately all abrahamic religions have 'copied' their heroes from Paganism & Pagan Religions with a bit of amendments & that Allah was ancient Moon God in Middle East, no?

of course me talking about effect of Paganism on Abrahamic Religions is going to create ripples but the point here is not what they copied, the point is that they believe in what they want to believe & in this modern Islamic society where Islam claims to give everyone 'equal rights & free will of worship', there must be no discriminatory laws against people with a particular faith & Ordinance XX is going against the basics

Last edited:

It is not a copyright violation issue. Is It??

@ Waqastariq

ppl like you give so bad name to "Islam" that ppl like Ahmedies will lose any pride in considering themselves Muslims.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom