What's new

Ahmadis in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do I have this feeling that the recent atrocity against Ahmadi's is being politicize?

Quaid e azam was a great human being and a great hero but we cannot consider him as an authority for Religious affairs as he was not religious man at all as it is also said that he ate pork too.

The view about Qadiyanis was his personal view and it cannot be and should not be generalized !

Quran Clearly states that Prophet SAW is the Last Prophet from the line of prophet hood.

Mirza claiming to be a Massih (2nd coming of Jesus) and Mahdi at the same time is just a B0llsh!t as we know that those two are different People.

Imam Mahdi AS HAS TO BE from the Bloodline of the Prophet SAW aka the Blood Line of Hazarat Ali and Fatima R.A.

We all know that Mirza was not one of them moreover we understand that Mahdi will appear 40 years before the Qayyam of Qayamat and Mirza has been Jahanum raseed for over a 100 years and nothing qayammat never came or at least i haven't saw any :lol:

We Know that Imam mahdi will Gather his support in Kabah but Mirza never went to Kabbah in his whole life.

We know that when the Imam mahdi will appear the Opinion between two muslims about him being a true Imam would not be different now you clearly see that Muslims dont agree with them at all.

These are the things foretold by Prophet SAW who said that there would be 30 great liars among my people before the End of times.

You cannot deny that !!

Confusion ??????????? what confusion ??

what kalima do you recite ???

Tell me do you disagree on finality of Prophethood??? If yes than i have no issue what you believe.

You must be in complete agreement with that stuff like all jews must be killed and evry hiding stone will talk and say here is jew hiding and kill him... I am sorry if it hurts anyone here but there are very discrimatory stuffs in the scriptures and are followed in literal terms.

There is no flexibility just rigidity and rigidity.

^^^

Who gets to decide whether anyone is muslim or not??

Are you a Hindu? non Muslim? If yes then please go and read that there are clear guidelines stating who is a Muslim and who is Not.

one of these requirements is to accept Muhammad (PBUH) as the Last Prophet of Allah and that there will be no Prophet after him.

This is main cause of our difference with qadyanis. They dont believe in it.

So automatically they are out of sphere of Islam but it does not mean that any violence against them is justified.

are Shiites in the right when they kill the
Sunnis or is it the other way round? Who gave them this idea that by killing
they are doing God's work?

Itn't that Instutionalized Discrimination enshrined in the constitution of pakistan.

How can you say everyone is treated equally.

You are no body to tell us what is what go try to fix POTA in your country first .....

I still have two unanswered questions, can somebody enlighten me please

1) I am yet to see any poor Ahmedi in my life. I wonder why all Ahmedis are so rich? Have you ever seen any poor Ahmedi

2) If there is so much of discrimination for Ahmedis in Pakistan then please tell me if you have ever seen any Ahmedi being discriminated in your practical experience? I know a lot of Ahmedis and some of them are business men while others are working on some of the top posts in Pakistan. I am yet to see any Ahmedi suffering from discrimination in my life

Please guide me :D

Answer to first question:
I have a family member who became Ahmadi. Ahmadis paid him a lot of money, bought him house, open a business for him, and he married one of rich Ahmadi's daughter. SO he became rich.

Confusion ??????????? what confusion ??

what kalima do you recite ???

There is NO confusion. Its NOT the state who is defining who is a Muslim and who is not. ITS what the Quran and Rasool (PBUH) said.

Tell me do you disagree on finality of Prophethood??? If yes than i have no issue what you believe.

just go around & you will see people from every other sects declaring others as non mulisms

my kalima is non of your concerns JJ, state defined who's muslim & who's not for their being
people see everything from a lens of religion & always get worked up with the beliefs of others, they are very sensitive about their beliefs but are in no way tolerable to what others believe & unfortunately state machinery is using this sensitivity to score points & get people on its side & they are pretty much successful in doing so, some one has rightly said: Religion is regarded by the common people as true and by the rulers as useful

enough with religious bigotry, time to move forward

:blink::blink::blink::blink:

any proof?

sure

He(Quaid) said:

“I have been asked a disturbing question, as to who among the Muslims can be a member of the Muslim Conference. It has been asked with particular reference to the Qadianis. My reply is that, as far as the constitution of the All-India Muslim League is concerned, it stipulates that any Muslim, without distinction of creed or sect, can become a member, provided he accepts the views, policy and programme of the Muslim League, signs the form of membership and pays the subscription. I appeal to the Muslims of Jammu and Kashmir not to raise sectarian questions, but instead to unite on one platform under one banner. In this lies the welfare of the Muslims. In this way, not only can Muslims make political and social progress effectively, but so can other communities, and so also can the state of Kashmir as a whole.”

“Mr. M. A. Sabir tried as hard as he could to persuade the Quaid-i-Azam to declare Qadianis as being out of the fold of Islam. But the Quaid-i-Azam stuck resolutely to his principle and kept on replying: `What right have I to declare a person non-Muslim, when he claims to be a Muslim’.

Jinnah Considered Ahmadis Muslims Pak Tea House

When you kill someone you are a killer and Killer is not wanted by Allah SWT.

You must be in complete agreement with that stuff like all jews must be killed and evry hiding stone will talk and say here is jew hiding and kill him... I am sorry if it hurts anyone here but there are very discrimatory stuffs in the scriptures and are followed in literal terms.

are you mad ????????????? where did i supported that ????????

If you hindus do not know about the difference between a Muslim and non Muslim then dont comment.

And if you hindus are so much worried why dont you go and correct discrimination against low cast hindus in Hinduism ?????

:tdown::tdown:

U r no one to judge whts written in the script .

It is said and it is written it will happen one day , the day which is already set by Allah Almighty.

Itn't that Instutionalized Discrimination enshrined in the constitution of pakistan.

How can you say everyone is treated equally.

This is because the constitution is of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

Whether it should be Islamic Republic or just Republic is an altogether different debate.

Go ask them in person. We are not discussing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom